Legacy 2013 Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 11. I had to advance online so not sure of the details. I know there is atleast one user game.

Next ADV no later than WEDs at 11 AM EST

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

UCLA 38 Arizona State 37

Hot damn, midway through the 3rd quarter I was pondering how I was going to explain this loss. I'll pick the scoring up with 3 seconds left in the 3rd, just after the Sun Devils booted in a field goal to take a 17 point lead. UCLA CB Brandon Sermons would return the kickoff 98 yards after the score, and it was all UCLA momentum after that. Arizona State would tack on another field goal, but UCLA RB's scored two late touchdowns to win the game. Jordan James took a screen 73 yards to the house (pass rush was in backfield all day, so I finally realized to throw one) and Malcom Jones scored with 30 seconds left on a draw from 14 yards out to tie it up 37 all. The XP put the Bruins up 38-37, and an interception would wrap things up.

Once again Malcom Jones was the focal point of the offense, going for 162 yards and 2 scores on 21 carries.

3. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

USC (42) vs. Utah (0)

Ho hum win here. MLB Andrew for USC had 2 TD's, an INT, FF and FR.

Dillon Baxter with 3 TD's and 200 yards. Scroggins with a 5 yard run of his own.

Starting to wonder if we need to turn up the difficulty?

4. Hova

I barely beat all the CPUs

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia 41
    Kentucky 7

This wasn't expected to be a close game and the final score matched that expectation. Kentucky scored on their first possession but the Georgia defense pitched a shut out for the remainder of the game. On offense it was a balanced attack with Crowell and Murray having solid games. Crowell finished the game with a pair of scores and 162 yards. Murray threw a pick, but he also passed for 229 yards. The starters were pulled in the fourth quarter but youngsters Adams abd Jenkins put up good numbers in relief. True freshman HB Jenkins finished with 62 yards in the game on 11 carries. Next up for Georgia is a top 10 showdown with the Auburn Tigers. A win against Auburn or South Carolina will secure the SEC Championship spot but Georgia needs to win out for a shot at national glory.

6. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Washington 49
    Arizona 3

Washington put together a dominant effort on both sides of the ball in their convincing victory versus the Wildcats. QB Keith Price played only briefly into the 3rd quarter but managed to throw for 4 touchdowns. The halfback team of Callier and Cooper carried for well over 200 yards. The Husky defense forced 3 turnovers, each one giving their offense a short field to score on. It was a complete game all around for Coach BigKing and his team, who now look towards a conference showdown with UCLA. A loss would certainly mean a decline in prestige for the Husky program.

7. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

#2 Oregon - 55
    Stanford - 0

Oregon dominates on both sides of the ball to stay perfect on the season. The defense came to play again. They scored 3 TDs on the day. Two of them came by way of picks 6s and the other was a fumble recovery for a score. They also added 8 more sacks on the day. The offense really could not run the ball. They only totaled 76 yards while the passing game put up 249. Nick James led the way with 4 catches for 109 yards and 2 TDs.

The Ducks will face the Golden Bears of Cal next week.

8. Hova

I wanna mass murder my team after the OT Loss to Iowa

9. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

#10 Michigan 30
    Iowa 37OT

Iowa gave up not one but two kick returns for TDs in this game (100yds, 96yds) and QB Adam Reese threw two interceptions but then added 3 TD passes in the overtime victory. Iowa had receivers not even looking for passes this game, a coverage team that was a non factor, and just looked sloppy overall in the first half of the game. The Michigan defense was great until the second half of the game when they started to give up some big plays that kept Iowa in it. Iowa's kicker Meyer got POTG from the coach connecting on all 3 of his FG's (51yds, 54yds, 55yds).

You can take half of my guys as well...

10. BigKing

Wow I can't even kick a 40 yarder. Is your kicker that good or is mine that bad?

11. Hova

Ya this guys kicks would have been good from 60. And my O-line was absolutely manhandled all game like I was facing 4 Suh's. I looked at the ratings and they were even just about, made no sense. It's like the collapse was in the stars lol

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Could be a mixture of stick skills and talent on my team, but I get a good fight from the CPU every game.

13. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Yeah he is a 95 overall.

14. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

For defensive lineman it's usually more about their stats than overall. I think Brockers in season 1 was an 81 and he was completely unblockable and has been the best lineman I've had so far.

I'm guessing that Iowa's lineman are all pretty solid in power/finesse/shedding with low overalls against OL with low overalls... If those stats are good, the DL can hold their own against most teams.

-

It doesn't sound like a collapse if you had 2 KR TDs! ;)

15. Hova

I was up like 20-9 in the 3rd QTR lol and my defense was stopping everything in the first half, then not one play was stopped for the remainder of the game, including OT

16. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

UCLA 34 Washington 10

The UCLA defense was alive and well today, racking up 5 interceptions and 5 sacks (all by left end Iuta Tepa) -- life was pretty much hell for Keith Price. UCLA got up to an early lead and was able to focus on stopping the pass when you combine that with Washington constantly facing 3rd and ten. UCLA WR Shaquelle Evans had 131 yards and a TD on 3 catches, dominating Huskie DB's on deep jump balls one on one. Finally, UCLA RB Malcom Jones rounded up 77 yards and two scores to pace the UCLA rushing attack.

17. BigKing

Thanks for the beat down Kasper. I wish I had a handful of those poor decision passes back. Good game, I'm looking forward to next season.

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Yeah, got you a couple times but you'll bounce back.