Legacy 2013 Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 3. Three more user games this week. Lets pick up the pace guys.

Game of the Week:

#5 Ole Miss (I Peench) @ #10 Florida (deadkhaoss)

Next ADV no later than THURS at 10 PM EST

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

UCLA 28 Troy 14

UCLA couldn't do anything in the first half, really neither team could. The only score of the first half came on a hail mary going into the intermission by Troy (I know right?). The Bruin running game would come alive in the second half however as they would rush for 276 yards as a team on 43 carries while tallying 4 touchdowns. In contrast, Troy put together -5 yards on the ground. Senior tailback Malcom Jones led the way with 243 yards and 3 touchdowns, the bulk of which came in the second half. The 6'0 230 pound Los Angeles native gashed a tired and bruised Troy in the fourth quarter.

Not a lot else to say, once our running game started gashin em it was over. Ready to start some Pac 12 play though!

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia 34
    Michigan 31

Michigan dominated this game for 3 1/2 quarters. The offense was led by big throws from QB Gardener and a strong running game by HB Rawls. This combination helped Michigan establish a 24-17 lead over Georgia. The lead was bumped to 31-17 when Georgia QB Murray was picked off by Michigan defender Hollowell. Hollowell returned the pick for a TD and Georgia's hopes were fading. This was complicated by the loss of star HB Crowell, who scored Georgia's first 2 touchdowns. Despite his absence Georgia mounted a comeback in the fourth quarter. The lead was halved by a short rush TD from QB Murray. Michigan still held a 7 point lead heading into the final seconds of the game. Murray fired a desparation heave down the field and somehow WR Scott-Wesley made the catch (highlight on Dynasty Wire). Two Michigan defenders failed to make the tackle and Scott-Wesley scored the TD. The coach elected to play it safe and kick the tying field goal. Heading into OT things continue to fall in the favor of Georgia. The Bulldogs won the coin toss and started on defense. Gardener threw his first pick of the game on the opening drive. MLB Ogeltree made the pick near the goal line. Georgia needed just a field goal for the win so they lined up for the kick on the first play. True freshman West nailed the kick through the uprights and Georgia leaves Ann Arbor with the victory.

The offensive star of the game was definitely Crowell. He rushed for 122 yards on just 11 carries, including a 76 yard TD. He also caught a pass for a 47 yard TD. Unfortunately he will miss the next few weeks with an injury, including a big match against Oregon in week 4. Murray had a decent game with 235 yards passing and 2 TD, but he was picked off 3 times in this game.

HovaTheGodMC - that was a crazy ending and I'm still not sure how I won this game. You are welcome to make trip south to Athens next season, if you want a shot at revenge.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Wow sounds like a hell of a game.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I am not sure how Hova felt about the game. Having been on the other side several times, I'm sure I'd be very upset.

If I get time tonight, I will upload last TD pass to You Tube and post. I had to play another user game last night, so did not have a lot of time to work on the story.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

It was a good game, and I could not believe it haha I have seen it all now. The guy was triple covered with 5 seconds left and somehow comes down with the 70 YD TD for the tie.