Legacy 2013 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in to week 4. FOUR user games this week, lets get our ASSES In gear. start scheduling those asap.

Game of the Week:

#1 Oregon (Cnic75) @ #3 Georgia (bravejaf)

Next ADV no later than SUNDAY at 8 PM EST

2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Just so everyone understands how slow we are going, if we don't advance until Sunday we will have played 4 weeks of this game in two real weeks.

Let's make it happen.

3. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

USC (22) vs. Oregon St (12)

A weird game from top to bottom for me. Was up 14-0 out of the gate and then had my sink back in my kitchen up so the house got crazy. Never settled back in and ended up kicking two field goals to ice this game.

It had been 6 full days since my last game so a little rusty.

Next up for USC is the Big 10's Wisconsin at Camp Randall Stadium. The Badgers are ranked 11th so it should be a good test for my crappy O-Line.

4. Hova

We may go to sunday again, 4 user games is tough

5. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Don't mind that as long as everyone is scheduling as best they can.

My issue is partially that we are taking a long time, but when people aren't taking the initiative to schedule ahead of time, or don't communicate that they need the full 72, it gets tough waiting around.

6. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Sounds like a good time to play some Hockey.

7. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Hova and I might not be able to play till Sunday if he can't go late tonight FYI.

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

UCLA 17 Nebraska 3

A Taylor Martinez-less Huskers played like, well a bunch of Taylor Martinez-less Huskers. The defense played well for the most part, but UCLA running back Malcom Jones was alive and well- plowing through the Blackshirts to a tune of 179 yards on 28 attempts. Jones also registered a TD in the game. Nebraska back up QB Brion Carnes played decent, but a few costly mistakes really put Nebraska behind the 8-ball. NU picked off a UCLA throw in the redzone, only to have Carnes and RB Braylon Heard botch an option play which UCLA recovered for a touchdown.

UCLA outgained Nebraska 250 to 128 in a sloppy game (5 turnovers between the two teams). UCLA absolutely dominated T.O.P 23 minutes to 10.

Also everyone, I may start putting together some type of.. well the best I can put it would be a blog I guess...

Anyways it'd be like abolish's coach's corner, except I will just drop certain coaches random questions throughout the season to check in and see whats up with the different user teams in The Legacy.

9. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I don't mind when I see this kind of stuff.

10. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

#1 Oregon - 17
    #3 Georgia - 7

Oregon wins at Georgia in a game of top 5's

The game started quickly for Oregon before a late 2nd quarter pick 6 slowed things down. Oregon's first two scores came through the air. Bryan Bennett hit Nick James for a 7 yard diving TD late in the 1st quarter. He then hit Brandon Cantu on a 59 yard bomb early in the 2nd quarter on a play that the user-controlled DB overran. The Ducks were driving again to try and go up by 21 when Bennett decided to throw his first pick of the season. Jordan Love stepped in front of the pass 3 yards deep, broke a tackle and was off to the races. This 103 yard pick for a TD would be Georgia's only points on the afternoon. The Georgia offense had a tough day. Aaron Murray threw 4 picks and went out injured for a few plays. Isaiah Crowell was also sent to the locker room but returned. The 2nd half was both defenses continually stopping each offense.

Key Stats:

Bryan Bennett - 15 - 21 204 yards 2 TDs 1 interception
    Nick James - 5 catches 50 yards 1 TD
    Brandon Cantu - 2 catches 72 yards 1 TD

The Ducks next have a bye week before traveling to Los Angeles to face UCLA in week 6.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

12. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Ohio State was up 31-14 towards the end of the third quarter in Oxford, MS when the game took a crap. The game shuts down every time I have a lead in a user game in this dynasty or any time Braxton Miller plays worth a crap.

The result was basically a formality at that point, so I Peench went on autopilot and I supersimmed the game result. This is extremely frustrating.

13. Hova

Michigan beats Notre Dame big this week. HB Rawls had a huge game and the defense caused alot of turnovers. The first game I was up 28-3 when my stupid power flicked off. We then played another half and Michigan was up 21-0 at half and then the rest was super simmed so really no legit stats to post. Michigan gets the big win and avoids the 0-3 start to the season.

14. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Washington 28
    Iowa 26

Iowa traveled to Washington in what turned out to be a great game that went down to the final minutes. Washington had a 21-10 half time lead but the fourth quarter belonged to the Hawkeyes. In the last minute of the game Iowa scored the final touchdown but the two point conversion failed. Husky QB Keith Price had a good day going 18-24 for 284 yards and 2 Tds, while wideout DiAndre Campbell had a big day catching 7 passes for 146 yards and a score.
    Great game uncleho

15. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

You played lights out, and I played like royal dog shit. I hope to have a better showing against you next season. Until then...

16. Hova

or 3 more seasons lol Unless we meet in a big ten champ game

17. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Yeah it was a good game, just missed out on OT.