Legacy 2013 Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 7. 3 user games this week so get them threads up asap. We are now full so lets roll.

Game of the Week:

#13 Washington (BigKing) @ #4 USC (Niuhuskie224)

Next ADV no later than MONDAY At 9 AM EST

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 30
    UF - 17

This game was ugly on LSU's part. The defense played well, but the passing game struggled for all 4 quarters. The Tigers tried 3 different QBs, but all of them had extremely inaccurate passes and many balls were dropped. A total of 5 INTs were thrown in the game by the Tigers. Alfred Blue was a bright spot running for just over 150 yards on 21 carries. Reid and Minter were very impressive on the defense side of the ball. LSU plays South Carolina next week.

I lost out on like 5 recruits this week because of my shitty schedule for visits. :( I might lose a couple more when we advance... I will need some good offseason signings.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Can you post story from D-Wire, if you have a chance? I gotta work till 6 and I'm like 90% sure I play RadarRider this week.

4. Wick36

it didn't post

You're correct though.

5. Hova

We never get dynasty wire stories because everytime I advance I get disconnected from the server right after or I freeze... Maybe I will start advancing online. It's weird but atleast we are not losing scores

6. Hova

WTFFFFFFFFFFFF

Penn St is UNSTOPPABLE. Impossible to come back they will not let you. I tie it up with 38 seconds and they bomb it, I tip it and it goes right in a WRs hand. Then they cheat and stop the clock and make a 50 yarder to win. F!CK PSU

7. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

#1 Oregon - 52
    Maryland - 7

The Ducks dominated all game long. Maryland did not score until late in the fourth quarter when Oregon's 2nd team defense was on the field. The only problems Oregon had on the afternoon were 3rd down conversions (1-8) and turnovers (4) but still won convincingly. Marcus Mariota played the entire 2nd half throwing 2 TDs and 3 interceptions. Bryan Bennett went for 215 yards on 14 completions and 3 TDs in the 1st half. Lache Seastrunk led the ground attack with 110 yards on 12 carries and 1 TD. Deanthony Thomas went down after the first punt retun of the game and would not return. Mike Olsen would replace him as the #2 back for the game. He rushed for 55 yards on 5 carries with 1 TD. Nick James and Josh Huff would lead the receivers. James had 8 catches for 120 yards and 3 TDs while Huff caught 3 balls for 117 yards and 1 TD. On defense true freshman Jeff Berry would come in on passing downs and harrassed the Terps QB most of the game. He registered 3 sacks to bring his season total to 5 in limited play.

The Ducks will finally get a home game after not being at home since week 1. This will be a big game against Arizona because of the amount of recruits visiting.

8. Wick36

I feel like I see this post twice a season. :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

UCLA 31 Colorado 21

Backup running back Jordon James shined while usually starting Bruin back Malcom Jones sat out most of the game due to injury. James was more then ready to run, taking 39 carries for 275 yards and 3 scores on the ground. With such a capable backup, UCLA could arguably have one of the more talented backfields in the conference. Of course, this was against Colorado, so you be the judge.

10. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

USC 35 vs. Washington 28

USC trailed by 11 in the 4th quarter. USC rallied and tied the score with 3 minutes to go. After denying a long 4th down try by the Huskies, the Trojans had a minute to get into FG range. With 3 seconds left, USC was 47 yards from the end zone and this occured.

Great game @Big King

Hopefully this is the start of a great Pac-12 rivalry.

11. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Back to back blown leads losing on the last play of the game. Sounds like it's time for some games vs the cpu. Great game Huskie.

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia 27
    Tennessee 24

This was a back and forth match between two well matched teams. The first quarter saw no scoring as both teams were making adjustments on offense. Georgia was the first to land a shot in this match. Murray read single coverage on the outside and Seay beat the defender. Murray threw a perfect pass and Seay made the grab for the 61-yard TD. Georgia added a field goal to go up 10-0 but Tennessee was not content to go into the locker room with that deficit. The Volunteers engineered some big plays resulting in 25 yard TD pass. Bray connected with Rodgers for that score. The score entering the half was 10-7.

Tennessee got on the board in the third quarter. The Volunteers tied the game with a 30-yard field goal. Georgia regained the lead in a few plays. Murray passed for his second TD of the game. Georgia called a HB screen and Crowell found a seam in the defense. He ran 73 yards for the score. Tennessee tied this game up with a big play. HB Neal broke free and rushed for an 83 yard TD. The score remained knotted at 17 heading into the fourth quarter. Georgia regained the lead with a 54-yard field goal from freshman West. The game changing play occurred on the next drive. Bray threw a pass over the middle but OLB Vasser snagged the pick. He broke a tackle and rushed to the end zone. Tennessee managed to get a touchdwon back but it took a lot of time off the clock. They were forced to attempt the onside kick but Georgia recovered the ball. Crowell was able to get a crucial first down, which allowed Georgia to run out the clock.

The game ball goes to Crowell. He rushed for 116 yards and caught 2 passes for 81 yards, including the touchdown. On defense the key play was the interception by Vasser. The front seven also did a good job getting pressure on Bray. The defense sacked Bray 3 times and hurried him on a few other attempts.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Ohio St 24
    Notre Dame 14

This was a hard fought game in South Bend. Notre Dame won the toss took the ball in the second half. The Buckeyes picked up a couple first downs on the first drive and settled for a FG. In a recurring theme throughout the game, ND drove to midfield before their drive would fizzle out. After ND's punt went into the end zone, the Irish defense would stuff the Buckeyes on the first two plays from scrimmage. On third down, Braxton Miller attempted to throw a deep square in, but ND's safety jumped the route and returned it for a pick 6 and a 7 - 3 ND lead.

The Buckeyes drove in the second quarter resulting in a TD and a 10-7 lead. After the defense forced another punt, Braxton Miller would throw his second passing TD with 13 seconds left in the half for a 17 - 7 lead.

The Buckeyes added another TD in the third quarter for a 24-7 lead. Meanwhile, the defense picked up its game and held Notre Dame scoreless until 2 minutes left in the fourth quarter. Notre Dame scored with 1:15 left and failed to convert the onside kick.