Legacy 2013 Week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 8 .

Game of the Week:

#17 Ole Miss (I PEENCH) @ #13 Alabama

Next ADV NO LATER THAN WED at 9 PM EST

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Got upload failed but the result is showing up on the site.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

There is upload fail, which usually means Dynasty Wire issue and transfer fail, which means game didn't report. You SHOULD be fine but I emphasize should because we both know I have been wrong in the past. I believe upload fail occurred in NCAA 11 and I don't recall seeing many games reporting incorrectly in that game.

4. Wick36

I'm fairly certain you're right. I think they're two separate things (the pictures probably didn't load), but who knows, lol.

5. Hova

ya Idk what the shit is up with it, I get transfer failed after every advance and no dynasty story but things seem to be reporting fine.

6. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I got the same thing.

7. Hova

I got transfer failed and the score is not showing, this is bullshit

8. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

My correct score is showing. 49 - 0. Hopefully it stays that way.

9. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Tennessee: 28
    Florida: 21

Another wet one for Tennessee as they play the much hated Florida Gators for their first SEC home game. Though the offense started off slow, punting on their first three drives, the seasoned Volunteers squad put it together and dominated the Florida defense for the rest of the game. Senior QB, Tyler Bay threw 11 of 18 completetions for 168 yards, including 2 TD's to sophomore reciever Fred Houston. Rajion Neal once again took control of the ground game with 31 carries, 161 yards and 2 TD's. The Tennessee defense contributed to this all-around team victory sacking Patrick Wilson 4 times, the pressure got to Wilson as he completed less then 50% of his passes and threw 1 interception. Tennessee goes into week 9 with a 4-3 (1-1 against top ten teams) record to face the dominating Alabama Crimson Tide.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Good luck with Alabama. They are freaking loaded this year. I would have lost that game if not for the play of my special teams.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

UCLA 42 Utah 21

UCLA passing attack comes alive as QB John Mayfield threw for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns vs Utah. Running back Malcom Jones put together 72 yards and a score on just 15 attempts. Mayfield averaged a solid 23.5 yards per completion while directing the air attack. Senior Shaquelle Evans hauled in 6 receptions for 150 yards and 3 touchdowns. Sophomore Slade Fritz totaled 137 yards on 4 catches and a score. Overall a good game for the Bruins as they have been needing a solid showing through the air with a solid running game all season.

12. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Northwestern 10
    Iowa 41

Iowa crushes Northwestern in Iowa City with the Iowa offensive line dominating all game while HB DeAndre Johnson carried 31 times for 200+ yards and 3 TDs. Johnson sat out the entire 4th quarter and backup HB Bo Keller rushed for 80+ yards as well. Iowa QB Adam Reese continues to fail a tackle football going 4/10 with no TDs and no interceptions this game.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia 46
    Vanderbilt 25

Vanderbilt stayed in this game till the final quarter. The game was tied up 25-25 going into the fourth but Crowell was simply too much for the Commodores. He already had a long TD run in the third, and did more of the same in the fourth quarter. He scored 3 touchdowns in the fourth, including TD runs from 40 and 24 yards. He On the day he rushed for 223 yards. Murray didn't throw many passes in the second half but he had a decent game. He passed for 224 yards with a 1/1 TD/INT ratio. The problem was the pass blocking. He was sacked 3 times and hurried on many other attempts. On defense Georgia got beat on several deep pass plays, which accounted for most of the Vandy touchdowns. Overall the defensive performance was very disappointing, so they may face some extra drills in practice this week.

14. Hova

I played on saturday and won 31-24 and got transfer fail and it shows no score. I am going to try and supersim now and get the W and see if it will then upload.

15. Hova

KillerNuts

Of course I lose on the sim, backout and it still uploads. I transferred commish to you, when you get time can you throw out my results? Evidently commish cannot throw out his own smh. I am headed to class for now

16. Wick36

logging on to do it now.

17. Wick36

Tossed the results and made you commish again.

• Like Like x 1