Legacy 2014 Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now advanced to week 1. Everyone needs to post their recruiting threads asap and scholarships. If anyone wants to start up some content this season go ahead, we could use it. I have a few things I will be doing plus the usual.

Game of the Week:

#5 Texas @ VA Tech (I Wicktorious I)

Next ADV no later than FRIDAY at 10 AM EST

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Tech 52 - Texas 59

Sorry that I couldn't bring home the win, their team is absolutely insane.

I had drops on 3rd and 4th down in double OT, both would've been scores to tie it up.

They also drove down the field with 44 seconds on the clock.

Good luck to whoever plays Texas this year in a bowl game. This was one of those games where the computer refuses to lose, check out the highlights.

3. Hova

Ya they sign about 12 5 stars a year. I think they are on some other users schedules as well. Let's see if they lose at all this season...

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Oregon- 54
    Cincy- 51

The Ducks win in an ol fashion shutout as neither teams defenses made it off the bus apparently. Super star QB Bennett left the game early and will miss 3 weeks with a torn pectoral. Brad Samuel stepped in and played suprisingly well throwing for 343yds 3 TD and running for 173yds 2 TD. The USC transer WR Woods hauled in 9 rec 176yds 2 TD in his Oregon debut.OLB Doyle led the defense with 15 tkl 2 sacks 1 FF. The Ducks defense needs to show up next week as they host Miami.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Pitt 41

Miami 35

Here's what happened. Young throws to a WIDE OPEN receiver for a potential game winner. He has the nearest defender beat by ten yards. Safety jumps at least 5 yards and picks it off, won't let me save highlight. EA fucks me over again, I hate this game and my team. Defense sucks ass, deleted my earlier post because my team is nothing what I thought they were. Going back to the Michigan State playbook, I can't do Michigan's, least not with this team. I am REALLY getting tired of the CPU picking damn near everything off while I can't pick off shit, had three attempts that I can remember and it gets dropped each time. Not to mention two forced fumbles but I can't ever recover them. Luck just hates me when it comes to this game.

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Wow, CPU is stepping it up this year. Couple wins and a couple close games.

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Michigan. 13
    Colorado. 17

Michigan unable to get any offense started and loses the season opener to the Buffaloes. The Wolverine offensive line struggles to open consistent holes for either Austin White or backup Kevin Thomas. Defensively Jordan Evans has two sacks and looks to build on his strong Freshman season. Next week Michigan looks to take on a tough LSU team in Baton Rogue.

8. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Holy crap. I am afraid to play my game tonight.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Maybe it is a good thing I had a bye week to start the season.

10. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Nebraska 10
    #6 FSU 59

Nebraska was over-matched in this game. They did make a decent showing in the 1st quarter. They were able to hold the FSU offense in check and we both had a FG in the opening quarter. From that point forward the Seminoles would dominate. Florida State's defense would set up camp in the Cornhusker backfield. We recorded 3 sacks and 11 tackles for loss. The defense also forced a fumble and added a pick-six by OLB Christian Jones early in the 4th. QB Scott Jones came back for his junior season with the intent on avoiding INT's. He didnt throw one this game and was able to spread the ball around. We had 4 players tied for the team lead with 4 receptions each. HB Kevin Lester was not asked to carry the ball much this game, but was effective when given the ball. Next Week we travel to USC when we begin our brutal user game schedule that includes both National Champs from last year, and Penn State who won the National Championship in 2010.

Key Stats:
    QB Scott Jones 21/29 309 yards 4TD 0INT
    HB Kevin Lester 11-67-1TD
    HB Joe Hill 5-50-2TD
    TE Alex Wilson 4-69
    WR Victor Simpson 4-85-1TD
    WR Eric Carter 4-45-2TD
    WR Greg Dent 4-73-1TD
    MLB Jeff Luc 5 tackles 1TFL 1FF
    DT Nick Randle 5 tackles 1TFL 1Sack
    OLB Christian Jones 2 tackles 1TFL 1INT 1DEFL 1TD
    DE Chris Bush 3 tackles 1TFL 1Sack

11. Hova

CPU is beasty

12. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Air Force 0
    #10 Georgia 45

Georgia dominated from start to finish in this one. Air Force turned the ball over on an INT on their second play and Georgia scored on its first two plays from scrimmage. Sr HB Ken Malcome ran for 93 yards and a TD and So QB Brown threw for 2 TD in one half of action. Appx 15 Georgia players got a carry or a catch and the team should be well rested going into next week's huge tilt with Iowa between the hedges.

13. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Will get my game in later today.

14. Hova

15. Masler

Masler Moderator

SON of a...

16. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Alabama - 42
    Syracuse - 10

This is going to be a frustrating year passing. McCarron had a 99 for Accuracy. Not sure what Ross has but it is not good. He constantly missed open guys all afternoon. Hopefully my running backs can carry the load because it looks like this is going to be a running team.