Legacy 2014 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 13. no user games unless juggs will be back in time.

Nxt AVD no later than MON at 9 PM EST

2. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

[​IMG][​IMG]
    This is quite honestly the best CPU game I've ever been apart of. Filled with loads of offensive ridiculousness, the real show started after I was down 31-7. With one second on the clock, Washington spun the momentum on a Boyd slant route that went for a 51 score heading into the locker room at the half. Game on, 31-14 was a small thing for the home team. After trading shots down field with Oregon all third quarter as we narrowed the gap, defenses absent, running and passing was or at least passing, seemed easy. 45-35 after four quarters I had to find some defense and fast, passing was simple for the Ducks running was even easier while in their no huddle attack. After being held to jus a field goal til the final minutes of the fourth, the Mighty Ducks went into beast mode. 48-49 Washington with the lead and the ball on the Oregon 32 yard mark...... The plan was to get a first down by converting a 3rd and 6 and then run out the clock. BAD move, Cyler Miles throws a pick six the Ducks then decide to go for two and convert. I went from leading with a smile to losing in no time flat, 56-49 after coming back from 31-7 surely I can do 7 points. The score came easy but after the quick strike Oregon's back up QB Marcus Mariota connected on a 74 yard bomb of his own to go back up 7. With just under 31 seconds remaining Washington's Brandon beaver gets a decent return (33 yards) giving the Huskies the ball at their 43 yard line. Two plays later, with the ball at the three third stringer Willis Wilson walks the ball in from the three with 9 seconds remaining ........ 63-63 Overtime.​
    In overtime, the two offensives took less than a second to trade touchdowns. First and goal Oregon's ball its put up or shut up time, option right, as Mariota looked to pitch the ball the Huskies Marcus Peters was all over the play like green on grass he gets in between the QB and pitch man and takes it to the house GAME OVER!
    This play will remain on highlight reels for years to come not because of what happened but because how it happened. I'll take it how I get it​
    Screen Shot 2012-10-07 at 10.12.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-07 at 10.15.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-07 at 10.16.17 AM.png

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  3. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

4. Hova

Holy shit, talk about no defense

5. Raidernation

Hey man EVERY carry EVERY yard they gained they broke at least two tackles (passing & Rushing), on top of the no huddle. CPU was crazy, they G'ed off on me with the backup QB.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gyrene76

So, I played my game versus Clemson the night Hova advanced. I won the game, but didn't immediately do my write up because of the packing.

I got on to do my recap and looked on the Online Dynasty Page and saw I had no story. I then went to my game and it says I've not played. Sooo, I'm playing it again which sucks, but what would happen to cause this?

7. Gyrene76

I EVEN HAD MY FIRST FIELD GOAL BLOCK OF THIS RELEASE!

It was 14-14 at the half, and they had 2 seconds on the clock. I blocked the field goal to end the half - it was awesome, but now it didn't happen. :(

8. Gyrene76

[​IMG][​IMG]
    GT Steals one In Atlanta
    Georgia Tech sneaks past rival, #10 Clemson 24-17.
    [​IMG]
    The Clemson Tigers came in ranked #10 in the nation, to knock off arguably the hottest team in the nation since the early year fiasco. They in-conference rivals did not disappoint the fans with a mundane game. Coach Gyrene spoke incessantly this week about focusing on the game and telling his players to not worry about their ranking. He called the Tigers, "just another obstacle."
    The Yellow Jackets received and had a solid drive going until Synjyn Days was sacked and the hit caused him to cough up the ball. This proved to be costly as it led to a scoop and score; and like that the home team was down 7-0. Quarterback, Days, came out and threw a couple bad passes that may have easily been picked off, but instead they were fortunate with a punt. The Tigers took advantage and drove the course of the field until they were stalled and hit a field goal making the score 10-0.
    At that point, Coach Gyrene took a timeout and effectively changed the game plan. He told his team that they were going to win this game by being physical and calmed his quarterback. He reminded him of the great backs they have and the senior showed maturity by handing the reigns to his fellow teammate - Tony Zenon.
    For the remainder of the game, Coach Gyrene only called seven more passes and ran the ball a season high of forty-eight times. This power game wore down the Clemson defense and controlled the time of possession. This combined with a defense that only allowed one touchdown (the offense gave up one themselves) was a great combination. The Yellow Jackets won the game 24-17 and could have scored again, but chose to control the ball the last quarter and run the clock out.
    The final time of possession was:
    Georgia Tech: 18:54
    Clemson: 9:06.
    The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets face off with an SEC powerhouse and bitter rival - the Georgia Bulldogs next week for the "Old Fashion Hate" game.
    [​IMG]
    I was going to do my recap, BUT it is showing the recap of last game - the one that it didn't save; however, if you look at the scoring summary, it has the stats from my last game. This is crazy.​
    Look at my dynasty wire and match up the stats with the scoring recap and you'll see there is something screwed up.​

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Looking at this box score I noticed TD passes for 73, 51, 66, 77, 49 and 82 yards for UW :eek: ..... Quack attack wouldn't quit, huh? Was the video on DW the OT winning play?

10. Raidernation

Yup ... The winning play, my passes came on a few different plays theirs .... Mostly read option and that annoying shit when you get NO pressure and the CPU throws it up for the WR who comes back 20 yards to make the catch busts a tackle SCORE. Honestly they pimped me with the read option shit every other play was WTF !

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hova

Maryland 31
    Florida St 43

Maryland continues to get ass raped by the A+ ACC teams. The opposing HB had about 250 yards, they dominated in the trenched and out WRs dropped about 30 passes. They also cannot hear apparently at HOME with no noise when I audible smfh. We just don't have the talent to compete with the big schools yet.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gyrene76

I had the same problem man. That running back gashed me. There are like 6 teams better than me in the ACC - Clemson and Florida State are stupid talented.

13. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

HovaTheGodMC I'm not readied up, but I'm done recruiting for the year, so I'm ready.