Legacy 2014 Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 14. one user game this week.

Next ADV no later than WED at 10 PM EST

2. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

[​IMG][​IMG]
    LG1.PNG
    The Nittany Lions traveled to Michigan State hoping to leave with a W to finish the season undefeated, but the Spartans had other plans. The 1st quarter set the tone for the entire game, with both teams playing excellent defense and forcing several punts to begin the game. However, the Spartans would score on a slant pass from 9 yards out after an interception set them up for points. The 2nd quarter was the exception to the rule, as both teams combined for 38 points. Not sure what happened to the defenses here, but both teams got it in gear after halftime. Michigan State pulled away in the 3rd, and both teams were shut out in the 4th. Despite the score, this was a close defensive game, it just so happened that Sparty's defense scored or set up the offense with a very short field after interceptions. The story of this game was turnovers. Penn State had 5, which is too much for any team to overcome. These teams will meet again in a few weeks for the B1G championship, was a fun game dj illmatic 23
    Mich St​
    C. Cook 11-20 2 TD 1 INT 143yrds​
    N. Hill 16att 132 yrds 2 TD​
    T. Lippett 3 rec 65 yrds 1 TD​
    Penn St​
    P. Jones 18-30 323 yrds 2 TD 5 INT​
    B. Belton 12att 27 yrds ​
    M. Zanellato 7 rec 110 yrds​

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Good game. That last TD before the half really took my head out of the game. Third and long from around the 40 and your QB broke 2 or 3 tackles and threw for the first down. By the way, I have no clue why they subbed in my FS at receiver. I didn't even know he was in at WR until after he caught the ball.

4. Brandon S.

I was ECSTATIC when Cook broke those 2 tackles and got the 1st. I couldnt believe it. Were you trying to strip or something? Cook has broken more sacks this year than my HB has broken tackles. And i noticed it said 1 CB 4 WR in the pre play but i didnt pay any attention, i figured your guys were tired or something.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Always good to have the Land Grant Trophy in the showcase. Good game gentlemen.

6. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

No just straight tackling. One of the many things I hate about this game. QB's are Jerome Bettis. I played McElroy from Bama in another OD, and he trucked a DE and a LB several times in the game.

7. Brandon S.

I agree, very frustrating when it happens against you, but the best thing in the world when it happens for you ;)

8. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

#5 Colorado 27
    Utah 21

Colorado plays well enough to get a win on the road for the second straight week with the defense having a sloppy performance both games. This week two big turnovers by the defense tilted the game in our favor. Interceptions by CB Greg Henderson and CB Josh Moten set up the offense to score 10 points, unfortunately the rest of the game the defense had trouble getting off the field. Utah QB Chase Hansen carried 14 times for 72 yards (all on annoying scrambles) and completed 19/25 passes for 275 yards, 2 TDs, and the 2 interceptions. That resulted in a 5/11 third down conversion rate and a 2/3 fourth down conversion rate to keep drives alive. Utah also had 17 first downs compared to the 8 we were able to get. QB Justin Jackson was able to hit TD passes of 74 and 85 yards though, to WR Keenan Canty and WR Tyler McCullough, and another 56 yarder to WR Rich Mayes that set us up on the two yard line. Jackson would finish the day 11/19 297 yards and the 2 TDs.

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

That damn Hansen kid drove me crazy as well. Utah was something like 11/13 on third down conversions against me.

10. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I just wanted to hit him and break his legs, instead he ran for first downs :mad: .

11. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Screen Shot 2012-10-11 at 9.53.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2012-10-11 at 9.54.06 PM.png