Legacy 2014 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 4. 2 user games this week.

Game of the Week:

#8 Washington (raidernation) @ #11 Maryland (Hovathegodmc)

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #11 Maryland Terrapins (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Maryland won 42-17 against West Virginia (0-1).
    This week, the Terrapins will host #8 Washington (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Maryland targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) C Derrick Fernandez has committed to Maryland
    - (***) LG Dominique Jackson has committed to Auburn

=============== #20 Arizona State Sun Devils (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Arizona State won 28-23 against USC (0-1).
    This week, the Sun Devils are idle.

=============== #18 Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Colorado won 23-21 against Georgia Tech (0-3).
    This week, the Buffaloes will host #6 Northwestern (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Colorado targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) LG Dominique Jackson has committed to Auburn

=============== Virginia Cavaliers (1-2) ===============
    Last week, Virginia lost 26-24 against Penn State (3-0).
    This week, the Cavaliers are idle.

=============== #15 North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0) ===============
    Last week, North Carolina won 31-27 against Iowa (1-2).
    This week, the Tar Heels will host Wake Forest (2-0).

=============== #6 Northwestern Wildcats (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Wildcats were idle.
    This week, the Wildcats travel to Boulder to face the #18 Colorado Buffaloes (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Northwestern targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) C Derrick Fernandez has committed to Maryland
    - (***) CB Jeremy Johnson has committed to Michigan

=============== #7 Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Penn State won 26-24 against Virginia (1-2).
    This week, the Nittany Lions are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) WR Brian Brooks has committed to Penn State

=============== #12 Michigan State Spartans (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Michigan State won 42-17 against Washington (1-1).
    This week, the Spartans will host #2 Notre Dame (2-0).

=============== Cal Golden Bears (0-3) ===============
    Last week, Cal lost 23-21 against Arizona (1-2).
    This week, the Golden Bears will host Washington State (0-2).

=============== #8 Washington Huskies (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Washington lost 42-17 against Michigan State (3-0).
    This week, the Huskies travel to College Park to face the #11 Maryland Terrapins (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Washington targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LOLB Jeff Carter has committed to USC

=============== Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (0-3) ===============
    Last week, Georgia Tech lost 23-21 against Colorado (2-0).
    This week, the Yellow Jackets are idle.

=============== #4 Wisconsin Badgers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Wisconsin won 38-14 against Washington State (0-2).
    This week, the Badgers travel to West Lafayette to face the Purdue Boilermakers (0-2).

Next ADV no later than FRI at 9 PM EST

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

35 [​IMG] vs. [​IMG] 14
    California Quickly Ends QB Controversy in Berkley, Cruises to First Win On Lasco's Legs
    [​IMG]

After some rabble-rousing going on in the media between coach Fmode11 and dj illmatic 23 this week, it was clear that if Cal was going to have any success this season they had to win against the visiting Cougars. Coach Fmode choose to start the speedster QB Derrick Brown again this week in hopes that the additional reps in practice would benefit his arm and reduce the number of interceptions. With starting RB Brenden Bigelow still injured, back-up Daniel Lasco was called upon often in this game in a desperate attempt to activate a rushing attack that is heavily needed for Cal's pro style offense.

F*cking count it - Man o man did Brown get off to an even worse start than he did last week in Tucson. While playing until mid way through the second quarter his benign accuracy was pathetic. Brown completed 5 passes on 9 throws. Not too shabby, if you neglect the fact 2 of those completions were to Cougar defensive backs :eek:!!! Coach Fmode immediately launched his headset into the stands after the second pick and sent in the deadly accurate Boehm to clean things up. If we could cut players midway through a season Brown would be G-O-N-E.

What was positive for Cal was the emergence of RB Daniel Lasco. This boy runs upright, down-field and between the tackles. He has the size and strength to carry defenders down-field and he is a workhorse. He nearly stayed in on every drive getting a total of 31 carries for 125 yards and 2 TD while also catching 2 passes for 67 yards. In total, Lasco accounted for 56% of Cal's offense - but it appeared the kid was 100% of Cal's offense. Cal was able to run chew clock for much of the second half in attempt to keep the porous Cal defense off the field.

All in all it was actually a strong defensive game. With a pick 6 on the third play of the game by CB Isaac Lipite, Cal was able to set the early tone. Staying back in press zone coverage they were able to limit the WSU hurry-up offense to short gains and 2 missed FG. The one ugly play was a QB run option at the end of the first half, with 2 seconds left on the game clock that WSU was able to go 75 yards for the TD.

Game Balls

Offense
    RB Daniel Lasco - 31 rush 125 yds 3 td, 2 cth 67 yds

Defense
    CB Isaac Lipite - 2 tack 1 sack 1 int 1 td

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

[​IMG]

WISCONSIN ROLLS PURDUE 42-17

[​IMG]
    SR QB and Tri Captain Joe Brennan needs to step up his play if Wisconsin plans on making noise in the Big 10

Good evening this is J LO, the Big Booty Hoe from GMONEY TV reporting live from a packed house here Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette IN as the 4th ranked Wisconsin Badgers opened their big 10 schedule on the road against the Purdue Boilermakers. The Badgers started off slow by pulled away with Defense and Special teams to defeat the Boilermakers 42-17. the game was tied at 7 at the end of the 1st QTR. Melvin Gordons 2nd 1 yard run of the day gave the Badgers a 14-7 lead at the 5 minute mark of the 2nd QTR.Then the Badgers defense and special teams flexed there muscles. SR CB Peniel Jean picked off a Robert Gregory pass and raced 95 yards for a TD to extend the Badgers lead to 21-7. Purdue once again drove down field and the Badgers defense held and Paul Griggs attempted a 55 yard FG. It was short and fell into the hands of Jean who out raced the Purdue squad all the way to the end zone to give Wisconsin a 28-3 lead and coasted to the victory. We ran into coach GMONEY at the podium and he had this to say to the Media.

GMONEY: " Well we played a decent game against a fine football team in Purdue. i still feel that we have a lone way to go to see exactly what kind of football team that we will become. Yes I am thrilled that we are 2-0. We have our home opener next week against UL Monroe. We need to work on timing in our passing game and getting our other RB's involved in the offense. On defense, we need to get Nasty. We are not doing a good job of tackling at all. We like that Gregory kid run all over our ass. There's no way a dam QB should rush for almost 100 yards on his and he carried the ball 17 dam times. Shit on his 5 or 6th carry, we should have knocked his ass out. We take care of this Monroe team and in 2 weeks the Cornhuskers come to our house for a visit. We are no way shape or form a top 5 team at this point. We have work to do and it's my job to get this team to play some GMONEY type football before the bigger games come later during the season. That's all I have to say. Thanks again for coming out, god bless and good night."

Well there you have it folks. Wrapping things up here in Chilly Ross-Ade stadium as Wisconsin improves to 2-0 n the new season. Our next scheduled telecast for GMONEY TV is Saturday in the home opener for the Wisconsin Badgers against UL Monroe.. Once again this is J Lo, The Big Booty Hoe signing off and have a good night.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

We need a picture of said J Lo. Nice write-up.

5. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Thanks bro..trying to mix it up every week to do something different

6. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I'm finished. I recruited online so not sure if it greened up.

7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

If you recruit online, like I do, you set set that auto advance wen you are ready so Hova knows to advance. But just remember it will stay green and will need to remove the auto-advance prior to the following advance. But as long as your active on here I don't see a problem. I'm excited to get into the stretch here as I finally figured out these SPEEDY settings haha

8. Gyrene76

That's a good idea. So, can this setting be activated via the ea online dynasty page? I'm at the hospital on my iPad so can't check.

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah, on and both off. I usually play my game at night then recruit over coffee at my desk first thing in the morning. Sometimes the button doesn't auto green --- But I assume Hova will advance the week if you have both played your game also used all recruiting availability.

10. Gyrene76

Good stuff...thanks. You'd thank I haven't been in an online dynasty for five years or anything, lol.

I had a bye this week....lol, my team still winless.

11. Hova

Just make sure you recruit first. I advance when all games are played lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

North Carolina 28
    Wake Forest 6

In rainy Chapel Hill the Carolina D were the stars of the show as they played their best game of the year in a dominating win. Up front the defense forced 10 sacks. The defense also forced a fumble which led to a scoop and score. Offensively the rain played a part in the execution, but they still turned in a solid effort. Marquise Williams was 22-27 for 205 yards and two scores. Romar Morris added 78 yards on 15 carries and a TD. Joe Thomas and TJ Thorp had 6 receptions each, with Thorp having 48 yards and a TD while Thomas had 64 yards. Reggie Wilkins had 3 receptions for 42 yards and a TD which ties him with Hakeem Nicks for most receiving touchdowns in a career. Next week the Tar Heels head to Boston to take on BC.

13. Gyrene76

Crystal clear

Bro, that's a beast of a defensive effort.

14. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Not sure who is left but i will be playing my game vs cpu late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hova

Maryland 27
    Washington 3

Maryland would come out with a big W this week over ranked opponent Washington. The defense was absolutely stellar shutting down the Washington pass game and causing 2 turnovers on the day. The big turnover came in the 3rd QTR as the Washington HB got plowed and fumbled and SS Robinson picked it up and took it to the house for 7. On the offensive side of the ball Tony Montana had a solid day but did not have to throw much. He threw 1 TD on a deep ball to Steffon Diggs. Diggs also had a huge kick return for a TD to start the 2nd half. Washington was pretty solid on defense despite a few big plays. Maryland is now 3-0 on the season. GG Raidernation

Play of the Game:

16. Hova

I work until 8 PM today so I pry cannot advance until then

17. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

me and colorado are playing this afternoon

• Like Like x 1
  18. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Extraordinary drops Gee ...... Extraordinary drops, good game non the less .... I was unmotivated after that fumble shit killed me.

19. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

#6 Northwestern 10
    #18 Colorado 27

The Colorado defense stepped up and played one of it's finest games in recent memory in getting the big win over the Wildcats. Two big sacks in the first half and three giant interceptions in the second half which turned into 14 points by Colorado was the real difference today. The offense didn't do anything really spectacular but only committed one turnover which happened in the red zone. The were set up pretty well by the defense which put them in good situations. Northwestern was 2/8 on third down with both of those coming in the fourth quarter I believe. Easily the best defensive performance We have put together.

Good game NYJuggalo45

20. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Good win man. Like I said in the messages after the game. I have never experienced something like that. I did not have a receiver open on a pass play on a single play all game long. And my entire team were like playing in slow motion/reacting slow. Offensive line, defense, rushing, receivers. Ugly game by northwestern. Not taking anything away from Colorado though. They played much better and the better team kicked my ass today lol.

• Like Like x 1