Legacy 2015 - Advance to Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Jan 8, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Deadline = Tuesday @ 7:00 PM EST (I think)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

USC @ Notre Dame should be the game of the week. :p

But it's not.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

#4 Alabama gets a thin win (27-19) over Arkansas.

Backup QB, Senior Phillip Ely was called into action down 0-6 on the road following an injury that caused Price to sit the rest of the game, later diagnosed as a mild concussion.

Ely was able to put the Tide in the lead just before the half with a TD run from 1 yard out. Upon receiving the second half kickoff Ely was able to lead the offense down the field and cap off the drive with a 6 yard TD pass to Pat Richardson! The defense did a great job coming up with 3 interceptions and giving the ball back to the offense. On Bama's following possession Ely took off for 52 yard TD run to give the Tide a comfortable 21-6 lead going into the fourth quarter.

In the fourth quarter, Arkansas gave their best shot at putting together a comeback scoring on passing plays from 14 yards and 35 yards. However, a 7 yard TD run from Daniel Bryan put the Tide back up by 8 points, and then defense was able to come up with another game ending interception...this time by Sophomore FS Jonathan Smith.

Stats:
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Name Game Stats Season Stats
    QB Phillip Ely 1 of 2 for 6 yards, TD; 9 carries for 111 yards and 2 TDs 1 of 4 for 6 yards, TD; 14 carries for 196 yards and 3 TDs
    HB Daniel Bryan 12 carries for 64 yards and a TD 127 carries for 776 yards and 7 TDs
    TE Pat Richardson 3 receptions for 41 yards and a TD 21 receptions for 326 yards and 3 TDs
    FS Jon Smith 8 tot tack, 5 solo, 3 atk, 1 tfl; 2 INTs for 93 yards, 1 defl 40 tot tack, 26 solo, 14 atk, 3 tfl; 5 INTs for 106 yards, 7 defl, 1 FF

note:
    It is undecided yet which QB will start against LSU next week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Just waitin on uncleho . When are you playing?

5. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Tennessee 38
    South Carolina 20

Tennessee follows an embarrassing loss & performance to Alabama with a below average performance against S. Carolina. At it looked liked the team had fixed it's offensive woes on it's 1st drive; a 14 play drive that resulted in 3 points. After that the Gamecocks would take momentum on a 47 rushing TD and on the Vols next drive Tom Smith would fumble, leading to a Gamecock FG. Tennessee would later respond with a pick 6 from Henry Slaughter. After a 70 yard rush TD, Nic Mayfield would hook up with Brendan Downs for a 12 yard TD to tie the game at 17. In the 2nd half Tennessee's D showed up to play, only allowing just 3 points. Nic Mayfield would throw two TD passes and Devrin Young would add a 32 yard TD to seal the win. Next week the Bulldogs from Mississippi St come to Knoxville.

Tennessee Top Performers
    QB Nic Mayfield 19-24, 295 yards, 3 TD
    WR Fred Houston 8 Rec, 129 yards, TD
    TE Bredan Downs 7 Rec, 102 yards, TD

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Nothing personal, I am just lazy ;)

I advanced us via the Wire so I didn't even look at the schedules

7. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

Total joke anyway. I doubt two 3 loss teams were the game of the week. :p

8. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Notre Dame Blanks Trojans 20-0
    [​IMG]
    Notre Dame got a rare blocked field goal on this play​
    South Bend, IN -- Notre Dame hasn't had the kind of year their coach was hoping. However, even a bitter year can taste a bit sweeter when you beat your most hated rival, and that's what Notre Dame did in convincing fashion in South Bend yesterday. The going was slow when the game started, however the Irish defense was dominate and was able to keep giving the offense chances.​
    The Irish were able to move the ball all game, however they had to settle for field goals instead of touchdowns in the red zone. Luckly, the Irish's defense made it extremely difficult all game long for USC to mount any sort of attack. The Irish were able to strike late into the second quarter just before half time on a bomb from QB Reggie Williams to WR Manny Flowers for a 56 yard touchdown. ​
    In the third quarter the Irish were able to strike again, this time on another pass to HB George Atkinson for a 19 yard touchdown. The defense was great all day holding USC to 141 total yards of offense, 7 first downs, and a 9:06 time of possession. Heisman candidate George Atkinson was able to rush for 112 yards on 24 carries. ​
    Great game Kaen
    Player of the Game
    DT Marques Keenan 2 tackles 2 sacks 1 Forced Fumble ​

9. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Starting now, I will let you know when I am done.

10. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

Yeah, good game man.

On another note, I figured out why I was lagging so much. It's mainly because this guy(picture two thumbs pointing at myself) is a frickin' retard. I have no idea why it never dawned on me, but streaming the NC game over ESPN3 in high def and also backing up your server to Crashplan.com at the same time you're trying to play a user game is never advisable. In case anyone is wondering, it will make for some interesting gameplay such as watching your opponent's RB disappear from in front of your DT and appear 3 yards behind him or hitting your pass button and then watching your receiver continue to run his route for another 5 steps behind a LB or DB before your QB actually throws the ball. Can you say awesomesauce?!?!

Again, in case you missed it:

<<<<<<<<< Friggin' RETARD! :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  11. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Iowa 35
    Minnesota 28

The Gophers score 3 TD's on drives after 3 Iowa turnovers to keep this game close. Iowa gets 189 and 3TD's out of HB Damon Bullock, a TD reception by WR E.J Turner, and another KR by Torrey Campbell that extended the lead to 35-21 right after Minnesota got within a TD with 2:30 left in the game.

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

ADVANCE IT!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  13. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

lol well i am glad you figured it out.