Legacy 2015 Con Champ Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in con champ week.

3 user games.

Next ADV no later than TUES at 9 PM EST

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Did we skip Week 14 which was a bye we for everybody. I really needed that week of recruiting

3. Hova

we were there for about 3 hours.

4. LSUTRUTH

Damn I would of loved a Tag. I had to restart recruiting basicly as Iowa had nothing on their board. Screwed now I guess.

5. Hova

I was out of town and only had iphone access. I had guy wanting the double advance tonight. sorry

6. LSUTRUTH

No worries. I just thought we would advance then advance again around 8 or so. Its ok

7. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Gngsta4Lyphe

What's your availability for tomorrow? Not playing tonight as I am tied up with the girl. Let me know.

G

8. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

i can play tomorrow morning before noon but im booked after that. Was hoping we could do it tonight. But i wont cockblock !

9. GMONEY 15

Gngsta4Lyphe

LOL about the cockblock. Ok, tomorrow morning we can run at 9 or 10am EST. Which time is best for you bro. Let me know.

10. Brandon S.

10 AM est sounds good for me. Lets make it happen.

11. GMONEY 15

Gngsta4Lyphe

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to it. Heard through the grapevine your a very good player so I look forward to playing you for the first time.

I will log on at 10am EST, send you a I am ready message and then you can send the game invite.

12. Brandon S.

Fixed that for ya.

13. Brandon S.

LGB1G.PNG
    Michigan State played their ass off in the first half of this game, jumping out to a 21-7 lead. Sparty looked unstoppable. Then, everything began to fall apart. Cook started throwing INTs, and props to you GMONEY 15 for picking off EVERY pass and not dropping one. I dont know how you managed to do that, thats some skill. When Cook turned into Brett Favre, Wisconsin began the comeback. They scored a 60 yard bomb up the middle to the TE on a blown coverage, it was Man coverage and im pretty sure my defender blitzed or something. Sparty's defense really won this game for them, because the offense played like absolute :doodie::doodie::doodie: in the 2nd half. Well coming out of halftime leading 21-14, Mich St threw an interception first play. Then the defense saved our ass and forced a punt. But that was worthless because Cook threw an interception on the very NEXT play, which was returned for a TD tying the score at 21-21. Suddenly, everything had changed. The 21-7 dominating offense and stalwart defense had disappeared and all the momentum was on Wisconsin's side. Late in the 3rd, going into the 4th, Sparty got their act together and remembered how to play football. They drove down the field but ultimately came up short of a TD and settled for a FG to take a 24-21 lead. However, Wisconsin drove down the field but that damn Sparty D saved our ass again and forced a 22 yard FG. The game was tied at 24-24 and Cook initiated the comeback. He looked flawless on the last drive as Mich St drove down the field and ran down the clock to kick a short FG to win the game as time expired. ​
    The big factor was the dominance on the defensive side of the ball. Wisconsin only had 6 first downs all game. That is incredible. Somehow Sparty managed to pull this one out even though they forced 0 turnovers, ending up -4 in the turnover battle. Caesar and Burbridge played their ass off all game, TJ Lang dropped more passes. Same ol' same ol'. Good game GMONEY 15 see ya next year (y)
    LGB1G2.PNG LGB1G3.PNG

14. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] vs. [​IMG]
    #11 vs. #9
    17 - 13
    Sloppy Game for both Teams sees Cal edge Washington for Crown

This game saw some of the worst football offensively for both teams all season. On offense, both teams came into the game posting record seasons tearing through the Pac-12. In the last match-up between these two Pac-12 rivals, Washington turned the ball over 5 times. This game turned out to be worse. Even though the Washington defense tried to cover for the turnover prone UW QB Miles, the 4 interceptions and lost fumble were just too much to overcome. In the end, the difference was Cal's ability to covert key third downs when the Washington defense was crowding the line forcing the Golden Bears to throw the ball.

There were 7 turnovers in the first half that left both users believing that INT has been turned up. It turns out in fact, that both defenses came to play. Cal was able to utilize a more balanced attack. Being able to run the ball resulted in a possession advantage of over 10 minutes for Cal. Other than a pick 6 thrown by Cal Sr QB Boehm in the third quarter that made it a 12-14 Cal lead, Washington was unable to get into the endzone all day. In a turn of events, down 12-14, coach Raidernation decided to go for one leaving them down by 1 late in the third quarter. There may need to be a rule visit based on this situation.

Game Ball:
    [​IMG]
    MLB Nathan Broussard
    1 Tackle, 2 INT

Key Game Stats:

Rush Attempts
    Cal - 28
    Washington - 13

Possession
    Cal - 19:13
    Washington - 8:47

Rough game for both teams, heavily frustrating. Good game to Raidernation and let the rivalry continue. In the USER series between these two teams coach Fmode11 is now up 2-1 against coach Raidernation.

Game Highlights

Forced fumble by LE Lopa and recovered by Cal
    Cal DT Smith blowing up the inside handoff
    Star Freshman of the Year candidate Cal FS A. Thompson ball hawking
    One of 2 Cal MLB Broussard's Interceptions on the day

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  15. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Four vids ...... Game capture ?

16. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

No, all uploaded from profile and loaded on to YouTube

17. Raidernation

Yeah ?? .... I can only save two per game, I get booted from EA servers once I save more than one. Game cap is on the way tho .... Then I'll hold a NCAA class.

18. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I wish I had something I could capture footage on.

19. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Wow, I can save up to four vids per game.

20. Raidernation

Then I must be doing something wrong. Do you you it from highlights or manage videos, etc.

21. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I save four vids from the highlights section, prior to leaving the game. Then login into EA profile and download the vid to cpu. Once on your cpu you can upload to youtube, and post here.