Legacy 2015 Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 10. No user games this week.

Next ADV no later than SUN at 10 PM EST

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Georgia Tech Doesn't Fall Into a Stupor
    The under performing, Florida State Seminoles flew into Atlanta with their extremely talented team, but struggling 5-2 record. Behind All-American running back, Mario Pender, the Seminole offense was as scary as their D; however, Georgia Tech was no slouch. Unfortunately, the injury to Brodderick Snoddy, that occurred 6 weeks ago is still lingering. Not having him against the Spartans was devastating, and again he was still injured for this game (I need better team doctors apparently).
    Georgia Tech tried to run the ball, but the Seminole defense stuffed them and absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage. On Justin Thomas' first pass attempt it was swatted at the line and forced into a punt. It seemed like it was going to be an offensive struggle the entire game. That was however, until Thomas decided to play the best game of his career and one of the best in Georgia Tech history.
    After his first pass and incompletion, the ball never touched the ground again for the entire game.
    [​IMG]
    The game became an absolute blowout and the Georgia Tech defense played lights out. Apart from one long touchdown pass, the Yellow Jackets played championship defense. They have a tough matchup next week against the dangerous Terrapins and their young star quarterback.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gyrene76

BONUS POST:

Just wanted to share one of the cheeziest fourth down conversions of my life. If this had been a close game, and they converted this, I may have blown a gasket...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Defense Stands Tall Against Wolfpack
    [​IMG]
    After a scoreless 1st Qtr the Cavaliers turned up the "O" and pressed with the "D". We accomplished what we set out to do on this day that God gave us to play football on. Although we moved the ball decently in the 1st Qtr we could not punch it into the endzone. The 2nd Qtr was more productive as our offense got on the board. QBs Carl Fields and David Watford combined for 266 yards on 21-26 passes with 1 TD. Passes were completed to 9 different receivers lead by TE Drew Davis with 71 yards on 5 catches. The lone TD was a 49 yarder from Fields to WR Adrian Gamble on a post route out of the slot. NC State took the opening kick of the 3rd Qtr and went 3 and out. Their next possession was a one play blur that started as an option and ended up as a Virginia fumble recovery by LB Jason Hall in the endzone. LB Ryan Williams delivered the lumber that forced the fumble and caused the nightmares that Wolfpack QB Manny Stocker will be having for a few weeks. Our defense played lights out but did give up a freak TD of 76 yards early in the 4th Qtr to a receiver that was double covered. The only explanation I have is that our safety clapped behind the ball cause he had position. Not a bad day on the gridiron if I must say so myself.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gyrene76

Nice defense

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Arizona St 28
    Oregon St 18

The Sun Devils traveled to Corvalis and picked up a big conference victory. Both offenses had trouble most of the day, but the ASU offensive line actually picked up some blocks in the 3rd quarter, which propelled the team to victory. HB DJ Foster ran for 94 yards on 10 carries and QB Michael Eubank was 16-23 for 195 yards and 2 TD.

Did the settings change 2 weeks ago? It seems that the gameplay became unrealistic again, where the computer runners break 5 tackles per carry and the offensive line for humans never block anyone.

7. Gyrene76

I don't think he changed them. He said he was saving that until next season.

8. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I raced 70.3 Oilman race this morning and won't make it home tonight until late. After racing or 5 hours can I please have extension until the morning? I can play my game and complete recruiting by 7am CST. Would really appreciate it.

I did PR my race though for that distance (personal record).

9. Gyrene76

Wow, that's impressive man. I have no qualms with an extension personally.

10. Hova

sure

11. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

HovaTheGodMC my game just froze with 5:09 left in the second quarter with me up 14-0 against UCLA. You want me to resart?

12. Hova

sure

13. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

UCLA 12
    Colorado 19

A game that had an ugly performance by both of the offensive lines went in Colorado's favor at home. The Buffalo defense allowed 4 FGs, one in each quarter, and scored 2 points on a safety in the first quarter. The also recorded 9 sacks against a scramble happy UCLA QB. The offense scored 2 TDs in the second quarter and was only able to muster a FG in the fourth quarter after that, as Jackson was getting pressured all game and the running game was only ok today.

CU DE Adam Bell was player of the game for his 6 tackle, 5 sack, 5 TFL, and FF game he had today.

14. Gyrene76

Dang, beastly DE performance.

15. Hova

Maryland 38
    Wake Forest 3

The Terps would dominate this game from the get go going up 14-0 fast. The defense was dominant all day only allowing 152 total yards pry of which 100 were from the Wake QB who scrambled 50 times. QB Montana had a very strong performance going 14/17 for 260 YDs and 2 TDs. HB Ross led the ground game with 91 YDS and 2 TDs. Maryland is now 6-3 heading into a huge home game next week vs #9 Georgia Tech.

16. Gyrene76

I'm nervous about a slump, lol. That loss to MSU was the first in a little while.

17. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Thanks Hova. All green'ed up now and ready for advance!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG] vs. [​IMG]
    31 - 25
    Cal Edges Out Utah Despite 3 Players Stuck Static for Entire Game

In a game that saw Cal WR Treggs, CB Richardson and TE Rodgers all stuck in chop/static motion, somehow Cal was still able to win the game. In an unfavorable weird bit of CPU occurrence, I had three players who were frozen all game. I have seen players go into a static/delay movement and then coming out of it to run at posted speeds, but this game has these players locked up all game. It really tested the Cal defense as #1 CB Richardson was stuck like this all game and Utah continued to throw deep down the side of the field wide-open all game long. I played through though not wanting to re-start, plus the I had to get to work this morning and thought I could still win the game - which I amazingly barely did. Oh well, smh.

RB Daniel Lasco had another monster day running the ball. The Cal offense now will play Colorado uncleho for the chance to represent the South division in the Pac 12 championship game. Last year, Colorado won on a two play, 90 yard TD drive as time expired to win 24-20.