Legacy 2015 Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 12. One HUGE user game this week.

Game of the Week:

#3 Tennessee (Gwill) @ #1 LSU (KillerNuts)

Next ADV No later than SUNDAY at 9 PM EST

2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I am going to be pushing this withing a couple hours of the deadline. We are going out of town tomorrow after work and won't be back until late Sunday afternoon at the earliest I am guessing.

3. Hova

who do you play?

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Nebraska

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

God I hope I get a CPU bowl game. Lost my QB Blalock for the season and I'm just not very good with Adams (who is 1 point better overall). I will do a recap later, but I can say my kicker West will be offensive MVP. He kicked one more field goal than Alabama did in the real life BCS Championship game.

6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I won't be able to get mine in tonight (going out to dinner right after work) unless we get home at a decent hour. More than likely it's going to be tomorrow.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Bama 58
    Miss St 13

Coach Murk has decided to let Senior Phillip Ely ride out the season instead of Junior Todd Price. This game was all Alabama. The defense was able to force some turnovers, most noteably a 30 yard fumble returned for a TD by MLB Xavier Dickson. The offense scored 4 TDs on the ground led by HB Daniel Bryan (20 carries for 87 yards and 2 TDs). note: one of his carries was counted as a pass that would have put hime at the 160 yard rushing mark...unfortunate.

Ely was 6 of 13 for 174 yards, again one of these shouldn't count so just under 100 yards. He added 50 yards rushing as well.

8. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Utah - 17
    ASU - 20

It was upset city in Sun Devil Stadium as the 5-4 ASU Sun Devils took out top 25 foe Utah in a back and forth affair. Defense was the name of the game as neither team surpassed 300 yards of total offense, but the Sun Devil defense won the turnover battle, only giving up one turnover on a sack-fumble in the first half while intercepting Utah's QB three times.

An efficient game from Eubanks helped them win, as he made great decision after great decision down the stretch to help close out the game for the Sun Devils, and for that he received the game ball.

Stats

Passing
    M. Eubanks - 13/24, 182 yds, 2 TD/0 INT

Rushing
    M. Eubanks - 17 att, 54 yds
    L. Peterson - 10 att, 39 yds

Receiving
    A. McMillan - 4 rec, 89 yds, TD
    J. Robison - 3 rec, 61 yds, TD
    F. Neal - 2 rec, 22 yds

• Like Like x 2
  9. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

Thank you, thank you, thank you................did I say THANK YOU!

10. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#9 Penn State 0
    #2 Ohio State 17

This was a tough game. The PSU defense was coming through unblocked all game. Luckily, the PSU QB is horrible. PSU was 0 for 3 on 4th down conversions and that was the difference in the game.

The Buckeyes clinched the Leaders division title with this game. They will play either Michigan or Iowa in their fourth straight conference championship game appearance.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  11. Hova

Iowa

12. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Notre Dame 31
    Wisconsin 3
    Madison, WI -- Notre Dame won in convincing fashion vs a Big 10 foe today in Madison. From the start of the game it was all Irish when they took the first possession of the game down the field for a touchdown. Running back George Atkinson had another good game rushing for 149 yards on 27 carries and a touchdown. He also had two receptions for 17 yards and a touchdown.​
    WR Cliff Williams had a good day hauling in three passes for 45 yards and a touchdown. QB Reggie Williams was 11 for 16 for 137 yards and two touchdowns on the day. RB Frank Pierre added to the mix running 6 times for 52 yards and a touchdown as well.​
    The Irish offense was effective all game and limited turnovers to 0. The Irish also dominated possession at 18:57 to Wisconsin's 9:03. The Irish have a bye next week before finishing the regular season against Stanford.​

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  13. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

Must have been the only team that showed up? :p

14. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 34
    Tennessee - 17

LSU was able to beat Tennessee in one of those SEC clash of the titans games that seem to happen every year in this dynasty. This game was won by a solid all around team performance. QB Randall completed 13/20 passes for over 200 yards and 2 TDs. Most importantly, he avoided throwing any interceptions. The Tigers didn't have much success running the ball, with Smith rushing for just 67 yards on 18 carries against a stout Volunteer defensive. The focus on stopping the run allowed LSU to make some big plays through the air. :5stars: recruit William Seward appears to finally be living up to the hype, catching 5 balls for 99 yards and 2 TDs. Defensively, LSU did pretty well, recording 5 sacks (3 by Rasco) and 4 interceptions. The game appeared to be stalemated until the beginning of the fourth when LSU intercepted passes on 3 consecutive plays, the final of which was returned for a TD.

Barring any upsets, this game will be played again for the SEC title... the Tigers will need to improve on their pass defense and on not fumbling if they want to win again.

15. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

In both of my losses I've lost the turnover margin and struggled on offense. I felt good b/c I was executing my "Tresselball" gameplan but three picks on three straight passes killed me.

16. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

[​IMG]

#15 Nebraska 0
    #7 Iowa 59
    Iowa destroys the Cornhuskers in Iowa City today. The Iowa defense put points on the board first on an awful option fumble by Nebraska that was returned for a TD. The defense would also force two more turnovers on the day. The Iowa offense scored 24 points in the first quarter and another 21 in the second quarter while losing QB Adam Reese for the game to injury. Back up QB Jake Rudock stepped in and didn't miss a beat going 8/9 and throwing 4TD passes on the day. Leading 45-0 at the half the second and third stringers played the whole second half.

Next up Iowa ends its regular season at Michigan State.

HovaTheGodMC

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Are all the games completed?