Legacy 2015 Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 12. No user games this week, lets knock it out!

Next ADV no later than FRI At 10 am EST

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Smh...I don't know if I can keep doing this. Since I've had DSL my games have been freezing. I apparently can't play Clemson. I've tried twice, but froze at half time....twice. Both times I have been slaughtering them, but the screen stops. When I try to play ranked games online, I have had 3 consecutive losses due to d/c and every time I've been up there too.

I don't know. Steve (I peench) said he's had trouble connecting to the legacy file back when he was here, buti don't know if its my new Internet, or something else.

I've wasted a lot of time today trying to play my game. I can't take a sim, because Clemson is much better talent wise. I don't know...I love NCAA but its irritating me to no end.

On a side note, Clemson AI is awful. They shouldn't be this easy considering their talent. So much option and stupid pitches.

3. Gyrene76

4. Gyrene76

Is anyone else having problems logging in or finishing a game right now. Mine has frozen twice, and I Peench can't log into his OD period?

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I don't plan to play until tonight, maybe tomorrow spending on what time I get home. I had these freezing issues a ton awhile back. It seems after i deleted a bunch from my HD that the issues went away, along with an update or two. Someone back then suggested it could be due to a small amount of RAM on my HD. I have an old box with a small HD so I can not download the game to my box. It simply will not fit.

I would try deleting some old files and see if that helps. Try and get the game in one more time and see what happens and then consider other options. It simply could be the DSL. Although, you have had success previously using it, correct?

6. Gyrene76

Yeah, I've had more issues since I've had DSL, but had success as well. I'll try and download my game again to my HD and see if that works. I'm really not motivated to play it again. If it goes off at halftime again, I'll probably throw a controller through my tv.

7. Gyrene76

Ryan, I'll try again, but if it freezes again, then I don't know what to do. I can barely muster up the enthusiasm to play again. I'll probably be running clock the whole game.

8. Gyrene76

Could I get to say the last play of the first half, and then supersim to the first play of the 2nd half? Would that skip the halftime animations?

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

yes

10. Gyrene76

Worth a shot.

11. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I used that strategy to skip the in game first-half recap videos that used to always freeze on me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gyrene76

I don't know. Happened again. I'm about to break my disc.

13. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Bummer - I am by far no techie so everything I offer came from others here.

14. Gyrene76

Thanks man. I don't know. This has never happened before. Like I said, guys are struggling with the servers today, but no idea why it keeps freezing. I think I'm done trying for the night.

15. Gyrene76

On my 4th or 5th try it finally made it past half time. I'm so tired of Clemson.

I blew them out for the 5th time or so. Their AI is horrible. Final was 47-17, or something. It's all blending together, so I really can't do a write up. HovaTheGodMC if this keeps it up, I'm either going to have to drop, or get booted from the league and rejoin, or something (which I don't want since I've worked my coach prestige up).

ugh, I'm tired of NCAA tonight.

16. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

thats weird

17. Gyrene76

I Peench couldn't enter his OD all day and said the servers were very bad. I'm hoping that's all it was. My disc is fine. I checked it and not a scratch.

18. Gyrene76

On a side note, when you played them did Clemson play like retards the whole game? I mean, it was very bad.

19. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Arizona St 35
    Utah 17

The Sun Devils defense was swarming all game and held the home Utes to 144 total yards. 7 of Utah's points came via a pick-6 and the other TD came on a short field set up by another INT. On offense, ASU jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead in the first quarter and worked to take the air out of the ball for the rest of the game, resulting in a 200+ yard team rushing performance. Next up for ASU is a rivalry game against Arizona.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Nice win. Utah always manages to keep it close with me. It did help Utah that my CB was stuck is static mode the whole second half and let their #1 WR run the flank wide open all day.

Through two seasons now ASU and Cal have not met. What's up with that? You ducking me guy :doodie:.... jk

21. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

RIVALRY GAME
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    28 - 21
    Daniel Lasco Continues Stellar Season with 198 Yards 2 TD's

Stanford and Cal faced off in the last regular season game and the game game down to the final possession. With a 21-14 lead, Cal was forced to punt mid-way through the 4th quarter while trying to kill the clock and close out this rivalry game with a win. Stanford, with their two headed running back beasts, were not to be denied so easily. On a drive that saw them convert three 3rd downs and one 4th down - Barry Sanders, Jr. was able to punch the ball in the endzone on a 21 scamper right up the gut.

Kyle Boehm, in his last regular season game as a Golden Bear (thank god) was able to take snaps and let Daniel Lasco do all the work as Cal responded with an 80 yard drive that was all runs except one third down conversion with a short completion to WR Treggs.

Cal will now have a few weeks off as they don't play next week and appear to be on the outside looking in on the Pac-12 Championship game. Look forward to a great bowl match-up, with hopefully a USER.

Game Ball
    RB Daniel Lasco
    31 rushes 196 yards 2 TDs

22. abolishthefed

I believe I played Cal the first two seasons of the league. We may be on the schedule next season. Somehow, I've played Colorado all 4 seasons, even though they're in the opposite division.

23. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah I figured with the rolling schedule you just happened to luck out these two years ;). Next year the defense will be even better - but the offense is anyone's guess at this point.

24. abolishthefed

My team has been garbage the past 2 seasons, so I'm glad you weren't on the schedule. Next year, my overall team ranking might be above 86.

25. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Looking forward to playing more west coast teams and not these mid-west, air raid offenses.