Legacy 2015 Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Week 14. one user game. Lets knock it out.

Game of the Week:

#3 Ohio St (Abolishthefed) @ #4 Michigan (HovathegodMC)

Next ADV NO later than FRIDAY at 9 PM EST

Check out the new website

http://www.easports.com/dynasty/

pretty sweet

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Yeah, much easier to read last weeks update on the site then in your post...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hova

lolll Fail. Looks like the damn updates still take forever to upload.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Rivalry Week! Bama wins over Auburn 36-17

This was a well fought game as the team's went back in forth through the first 3 quarters. Auburn would take the lead with a field goal late in the fourth quarter, while Bama was faced with a 3rd and 17 to determine their fate in this game. JR QB Todd Price was subbed into the game and completed a big pass to Freshman WR Jason Jones. Jones has seemingly been quiet all season except for in these clutch situations he somehow ends up with the ball in his hands. Price completed a few more passes while he managed the hurry up offense and put the team inside the redzone with enough time for SR QB Phillip Ely to manage the clock. Senior HB Daniel Bryan scored his 22nd TD on the season as he took the go ahead lead for the Crimson Tide.

Then, what was a mirraculous come from behind win turned into a blow out within minutes as Senior DTs Hollis and Dougherty each returned a fumble for a TD on Auburn's first play of their next series. Auburn QB Kurt Seals, who played a great game going 18 of 21 for 238 yards and a TD, was punished once more by Senior DE DJ Pettway. Again on Auburn's first play Pettway crushed Seals from behind jarring the ball loose for Dougherty to pick up a second fumble and put an end to the game.

Phillip Ely had one big run this game on his first attempt, a 48 yard TD, but played poorly the rest of the game either getting sacked or tackled for loss and fumbled once which led to one of Auburns scores.

Daniel Bryan rushed for 107 yards on 19 carries and a TD, while JR WR Jon Fields and FR Jason Jones led the team in receiving with 47 and 42 yards.

edit: Bryan scored his 10th TD, not 22nd...facepalm.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Air Force jumped up to #2 in the polls this week.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

HovaTheGodMC - I will try to get my CPU game in tonight but it could be tricky. Work is super busy this week so not sure what time I will get home and I have to go back early in the morning tomorrow.

Right now it is 50/50 on whether I can play tonight, but at latest it will be done right after work tomorrow.

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

ASU - 41
    CU - 48

2 OT

This game was total bullshit. their HBs/QB broke 6 tackles, even with my tackling set to conservative. and my QB spys just stood there and watched the QB run past them every single fucking play. It was a whole bunch of crap.

• Like Like x 2
  8. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Fuck Air Force.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I can't get my game in till tomorrow FYI. I will get it done when I get home from work around 4:30pm central.

10. Hova

Michigan 24
    Ohio St 14

I think.. We got disconnected with 1:40 left in the 4th QTR with me up by 10 and he had the ball around midfield. Michigan came out quick in this one scoring 7 on the first drive. The strong defense would then settle in as both teams would punt back in forth as OSU slowly crept back in. Michigan then threw a BS pick 6 because the game froze right before I threw it and it caused it to lob it 7 yards right to an OSU defender. However the game would pay me back later with OSU fumbling on a punt that I returned for 6 getting my points back. We pulled away late with another fumble and score by HB Rawls. When then lost connection, I felt I had a good chance of winning at that point but you never know with Michigan and there knack of collosal collapses. But UofM takes the huge win and now look forward to a BCS Bowl.

11. Hova

Who needs to recruit week 15? I dont wanna sit in 15 for long.

12. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I dont need to

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I plan on it...just make it a 24 hour advance.

14. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I need to recruit.

15. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

I need to recruit. I'm playing my game when I get home from work this afternoon. If we roll tonight, I can recruit week 15 tonight as well.

16. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I am not too worried. ND is going to get the WR I shouldn't be recruiting in the first place and only other guys on my board are a kicker and punter.

17. BigKing

Washington 59
    Washington State 6

It was a complete blowout in this years Apple Cup. The Huskies dominated on both sides of the ball. Offensively quarterback Matt Swan threw for 4 touchdowns and didn't turn the ball over, halfback Tony Taylor had his breakout game rushing for 246 yards and 3 scores. The Husky defense forced a pair of interceptions and 5 sacks. It looks like this young Washington team is peaking at just the right time. The Huskies will now look forward to the Pac 12 championship game and their goal of receiving their illustrious sixth star.

18. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 47
    Arkansas - 17

LSU finishes its regular season undefeated and takes home the Golden Boot in an easy win over divisional opponent Arkansas. Randall had one of his best games of the season throwing for 360 yards on 31 passes and scoring 4 TDs through the air. Smith struggled to run the ball, but Randall and jet sweeps were able to make up for it a bit allowing the Tigers to be balanced. The defense was okay, grabbing 4 sacks, a fumble, and an interception, but they gave up some big plays.

If LSU is able to defeat Tennessee, then they will appear in the title game.

19. Hova

We should be advancing by 6PM EST if Kaen is done. Hopefully everyone that needs to recruit can get it done tonight.

20. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

Probably closer to 6:30PM EST by the time I'm actually done playing the game.

21. BigKing

Washington is done recruiting, or I should say potential recruits are done with Washington.

22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia 63
    Georgia Tech :p

The computer should not run an option offense, ever. I think the Yellow Jackets fumbled 6 or 7 times in this game, though the Bulldogs only managed to recover 3. The first 2 fumble recoveries went for defensive touchdowns. The 3rd fumble would have led to an offensive score, but I was already at 63. I had to punt from inside my opponent's 20 yard line to avoid breaking scoring cap, -4 yard net punt. My running backs combined for a bunch of scores, led by HB3 Swan with 3 TD's. We did not rack up big yardage totals but never started a drive outside the 50 yard line. Kick returner Conley returned the only GT kickoff for a TD, yeah it was that kind of game. I could have scored 100 points if I didn't take my foot off the gas.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  23. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

What's the status on week 14? Have we advanced?

24. Hova

no moon is takin foreverrrrrrrrr

25. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Tennessee 45
    Kentucky 14

Tennessee closes out the year in the snow and in dominating fashion. Offensively the Vols found their balance again; something that had been lacking in recent weeks. Nic Mayfield threw 4 TD passes and 280 yards on 18-29 passing. Tom Smith added another 100 rushing game with 116 yards and 2 TDs on 18 carries. Fred Houston had 4 catches for 88 yards and 2 TDs and Brendan Downs had 6 catches for 62 yards.

The Volunteers head to Atlanta next to play for the SEC in a rematch with LSU. A Volunteers win and the team will most likely head to New Orleans to play in the Sugar Bowl. The team is focused and ready to "Finish the job they started in Baton Rouge".

• Like Like x 1