Legacy 2015 Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

5 user games this week so get em scheduled.

Next ADV no later than FRI at 8 PM EST

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Dang Hova,

Put me in the gauntlet in out of conference games - Wisconsin and Michigan State? Do you hate me? lol, I keed, I keed...

:) Competition is good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Awh hell, i got to play Gyrene76 this year? Tell me that dude Synjyn is gone!

On a side note, im greened up. Recruited online.

4. Gyrene76

Lol, yeah he's gone man. You and Wisconsin are the highest rated talent wise...I need my QB to play well for me

5. Brandon S.

Talent wise, yes. I was the highest rated talent wise last year too, 4 losses. ;)

6. Gyrene76

Ha, u trying to make me feel better?

7. Brandon S.

Dont expect an easy win, but dont expect a loss either. As far as wisconsin goes, well, i have no say in how they will do this year!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gyrene76

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Battle of the Conferences
    Georgia Tech 42
    Wisconsin 21
    Coach GMONEY 15 flew his squad to the "Dirty South" to play in a non-conference match-up, featuring two top ten teams. Neither of the two coaches had ever played before, but there was an obvious mutual respect as both said nothing but good things about the other.​
    1st Quarter:
    The game started out with fireworks, as the Badgers kicked off to speedster, Jerredith Jiles, who ran it back for a 95 yard return to get Bobby Dodd stadium going berserk. The leadership of the Badger team was apparent though, as they responded well with a drive of their own that was capped off with a 9 yard touchdown run by Vonte Jackson.​
    2nd Quarter:
    The Yellow Jackets mounted their own drive to score a 1 yard touchdown behind senior running back Broderick Snoddy. This would not be the last time he saw the endzone this game. Again, the Badgers would not be outdone, as Zach Davis broke off a 48 yard touchdown run right up the heart of the Georgia Tech defense, tying the game 14-14. The Georgia Tech team received the kick off and drove down the field and scored on a QB sneak to take a 7 point lead, with only a little over a minute left in the half.​
    Then the Wisconsin QB made his first mistake as he threw a pick that set up another score from Snoddy with only 38 seconds left in the game. With a 28-14 lead, the Badgers mounted a quick trip down the field and with 6 seconds on the clock, and no time outs, the Badgers went for the touchdown rather than taking the touchdown. On a FB Dive, the Yellow Jacket defense stepped up and stopped him short by inches. Time expired, and the halftime score was 28-14.​
    3rd Quarter:
    The third quarter consisted of a couple of points, and the only score coming on a 38 yard touchdown reception for the Yellow Jackets, set up on a play action pass. Score at the end of the third was 35-14.​
    4th Quarter:
    The Wisconsin team showed no quit though, as they punted and forced the G Tech offense to start at their own 4 yard line. After a 3 and out, the Badgers received great field position and capped of a short drive with a 7 yard touchdown pass to close the gap 35-21.​
    The Georgia Tech offensive line played extremely well the entire game, as they finished off one last drive, and ultimately the game as Broderick Snoddy scored his 3rd touchdown of the game to extend the lead once again to 42-21.​
    _______________________________​
    Great Game GMONEY 15 . It was a pleasure, and you are an excellent player and sport. Don't be mistaken, he's a very good player and dangerous. Just made a couple mistakes that game that changed your game plan to early.​

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  9. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Gyrene76

It was a good game as you made the plays when it counted and I didn't. Good conversation as well. Always have to learn from your mistakes in the previous game and hopefully I won't make too many more mistakes again. You have good skills on both sides of the ball and looking forward to playing you again if we are scheduled next season.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

CATASTROPHE

I played against CPU as dj illmatic 23 was not available and set his team on auto. PSU was a beast and Manning would not be tackled by one person. Unfortunately as I was in the highlights section at the end of the game it FROZE. Haven't had the game freeze is a long time.

The final was 35-24 Cal. At this point - force sim the game, as this is fair and what ever happens, happens. Too bad - my running back had 184 yards and 3 TDs :eek:

11. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    31-21 Cavaliers ​
    This game got away from Colorado early going into the half down 21-0 but there were able to put together a good 3rd quarter to make it a 1 TD game going into the 4th. We added a FG early in the 4th to give us a 10 point cushion but Colorado answered back with a TD with 2:01 to play. With the lead at only three we recovered the onside kick and were able to ice the game with a TD run from QB Carl Fields from 1 yard out. ​
    True Freshman CB John Kilpatrick had an awesome game against his first ranked opponent. Opening the game with a pick 6, he also added 5 tackles on the day. On the offensive side of the ball I was pleased with another turnover-free game from QB Carl Fields. HB Clifton Richardson continues to run hard, 26 carries for 118 yard. ​
    Next week will be our first road test and conference game of the season as we head to Winston Salem, NC to take on Wake Forest​