Legacy 2015 Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 3. 2 user games this week so get those threads up asap. Lets get rolling again on summaries and getting games in.

Game of the Week:

#23 Iowa (uncleho) @ #5 Notre Dame (MoonBbad)'

Next ADV no later than THURSDAY at 9 PM EST

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia is done with week 3, just recruiting. I used all 10 hours of time so I should be green.

BTW, I got x2 on that Illinois :5stars: QB again. Fate wants that kid to end up at Georgia. :p

3. Hova

That's horse shittttttttttttt

4. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Boise State - 7
    Oregon - 63

Oregon bounces back after last week's embarrassing defeat to hammer Boise State. The Ducks put up 28 points in the first quarter and were up 42-0 at the half. The Boise defensive coordinator kept bringing his safeties to the line on ever play and the Ducks made him pay with long TD plays of 80, 63, and 90 yards. Starting QB Isaiah Jones would leave the game with a concussion after 1 pass and 1 run. Marcus Mariota would come in and have an impressive game. He completed 13 of 24 passes for 272 yards with 4 TDs and 1 interception. Mariota will probably start next week even if Jones is healthy enough to play. Devon Blackmon and Steven Bates both had big games at the receiver position. Blackmon caught 3 balls for 114 yards and 1 TD while Bates caught 2 for 91 yards and 1 TD. The Ducks had 3 HBs with at least 10 carries each. Mike Olsen led the way with 111 yards on 10 carries and 2 TDs. Freshman Cameron Davis carried the ball 14 times for 103 yards and 1 TD. And Tra Carson took the ball 12 times for 68 yards and a TD.

The defense was pretty solid. Senior Phil Cunningham was the Defenseive Player of the Game. He tallied 5 tackles (2 TFLs), 1 sack, and 1 FF that he scooped up and took in for a score. Nate Robinson had a nice game also. He made 7 tackles (2 TFLs) and 1 sack. The Ducks combined for 4 sacks on the day. They held Boise State to just 149 yards of total offense and did not allow a 3rd down conversion (0-11).

Oregon will have next week off before hosting USC.

Check out this crazy play. If we have a season highlight film this needs to be included.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Bama gets embarrassed by UTAH!! 38-13

We went up 10-0 early throwing a TD to TE Pat Richardson, forcing a fumble on Utah's first drive and knocking out their star half back on the second drive. Then it was all Utah finding wide open receivers down the field in cover 3 and scrambling with the QB all day even if we had spy and contain on.

I got a little flustered and started chucking it down field, my best WR got injured for the game, and I don't even want to continue writing this right now.

PISSED!! :confused:

The only thing I can say is luckily it was out of conference to the #11 team, so we still have a shot at the NC but it's not likely after the way we played there. Coming off an 186 yard game, Bryan was held to 16 yards on 10 carries. :mad::doodie::mad:

Back to playing MW3 tonight

edit: Coach Murk refused to comment to reporters after the game as he flipped everyone in the press room the bird.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 68
    OU - 37

Well, the first half of this game was certainly interesting. OU kept throwing the ball right over my DBs who didn't react and they got a 90+ yard run again the 4-4 when I blitzed right into where they were running. =/ However, they could not stop me either. Both teams scored extremely quickly and did not run the ball much as neither team had much success with it. LSU really struggled to run the ball until Ray Green came in at the very end of the game.

Defensively, the Tigers played very well in the second half, only allowing one TD. They also intercepted two passes, recovered a fumble, and had 6 sacks on the day. Offensively, Randall had the best game of his life with 594 yards passing and 6 TDs, although he had 2 picks as well. Both Seward and Beckham had huge days, both surpassing 200 yards each. Steve Smith was very quiet aside from a kick return for a TD that kept LSU from falling too far behind in the first half.

7. Hova

you broke the scoring cap dbag

8. Wick36

You can sim it if you'd like. I got the ball inside of the 5 and didn't want to knee it on 4 downs when there was still ~6 minutes left.

9. Hova

-____________________-

10. Hova

Happens again and LSU gets the death penalty

11. Hova

512A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Dch.jpg
    #4 Michigan 34
    #22 USF 17

Michigan hosted USF this week fresh off the euphoria of last weeks huge win. The defense would come out LACKADAISICAL, getting shredded every drive. But luckily they could not stop us either. The only difference in this game was turnovers. Michigan had 0 while USF have 3. This allowed Michigan to pull away late and secure the win. Michigan continues to control the ball and cause turnovers on defense. QB Jones had another strong game as well as HB Rawls who surpassed the 150 mark rushing. Michigan now heads on the road, down south, to teach Bama a BIG TEN LESSON. Hopefully..

QB T Jones 164.4 Rating 9/20 245 YDS, TD, 0 INTs
    HB T Rawls 22 Carries, 152 YDS, 2 TDs
    WR I Timmons 2 Rec, 103 YDs
    LB R. Taylor 9 Tackles

12. Wick36

[​IMG]

13. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#10 Ohio St 48
    No. Illinois 10

The Buckeyes traveled to Dekalb and played tentatively early. The Buckeyes played close to the vest early, a week after turning the ball over 5 times with 2 of those coming in the red zone. Points were at a premium early, as the Buckeye defense put a smashing on the Husky offense. Northern Illinois didn't register a TD until late in the game on the bomb squad defense.

14. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Tennessee 14
    Washington 7

The Volunteers head out to the west coast, and come back to Rocky Top with another win. This win was all defense as the Volunteer D continues to be lights out, as they only gave up 77 yards of total offense to the Huskies and kept their offense scoreless. Tino Thomas added another pick giving him 3 on the year. The defense on the year has only given up 14 points. On offense the Vols ate up clock and moved field position all game. Nic Mayfield was 14-20 for 207 yards and 2 TD's. HB Tom Smith rushed for 67 yards on 19 carries and Devrin Young added 37 yards on 9 carries. Fred Houston was Mayfield's favorite target adding 7 catches for 73 yards. Time of posession was heavy in Vols favor 20-8. Just about everything went right for the Vols with the exception of 2 missed field goals and a fumble in the red zone leading to the Huskies only score.

The Volunteers get come home and rest up with a BYE week and then BYU comes to town.

15. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Iowa 24
    Notre Dame 0

Turnovers were the story of the game with Notre Dame committing 5 and Iowa committing 3, the only difference was that Iowa was able to get a couple of scores in the first half thanks to field position. It didn't start that way, the Fighting Irish were running the ball at will until the first interception was thrown, and Iowa took over. The Hawkeyes went a quick 3 and out and gave the ball back. I think another decent Notre Dame drive was stopped here due to another interception, but, Iowa only managed to barely make a 51 yard field goal in the first quarter to have a 3-0 lead.

SR WR E.J. Turner stepped up big late in the first half scoring two TD's on two receptions, the first a 6 yard fade with 2:11 left in the half, the second a 62 yard fly route with 0:58 left. That put the score at 17-0, then Notre Dame on the next drive connected on a bomb that would have at least resulted in a FG at the end of the half but the WR fumbled the ball away inside the 10 yard line when he was tackled.

Each teams running game was average at best I thought and Iowa's defense finally started to pressure the QB in the second half, resulting in some sacks and another interception. Turner scored his third TD of the game with 1:08 left in the third quarter and Iowa held that 24-0 lead until the end.

Good game MoonBBad.

16. Hova

BLANKED em?

17. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Soon....