Legacy 2015 Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    We are now in week 3. 2 user games this week.

Next ADV no later than SUN at 10 PM EST
  2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Jun 13, 2012
    [​IMG] vs [​IMG]
    LE Todd Barr breaks single game sack record with 12 sacks

Well, let's just say the offensive line was terrible for Washington State. They allowed a total of 14 sacks in the game as LE Barr exposed a RT that should be cut from the team following the shellacking Cal's defensive line put on.

Other than two defensive touchdowns and one hail mary at the end of the first half WSU managed nothing on offense. It is tough when you allow 14 sacks, plus two interceptions, in one game. Although dynasty wire gave the 2 points for the safety to WSU, the true final score was 38-21.

Star freshman FS Thompson recorded his first interception of the season after dropped 3 or 4 in the first game. Anything thrown over the middle, quarterbacks beware. At 6'5" and blazing speed he is tough to get the ball past.

Next the Golden Bears welcome Washington and Coach Raidernation to town in an early Pac-12 showdown.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Jan 20, 2010
    I was worried that me forgetting to post this last night would make me look like a slacker. Turns out everyone looks like one ;). Unless you had a bye I suppose. Kudos to Fmode11 posting today as well.

Hawai'i 6
    #15 Colorado 31

A frustrating first half for the Buffaloes only saw them take a 14-6 lead into halftime against a team they should have dominated the whole game. Colorado gave up 4 sacks in the first half that killed drives and kept points off the board. Bright spots in that half included a TD run by FB Jordan James on a triple option hand-off and an excellent two minute drill offense that saw QB Justin Jackson hit WR Rich Mayes on a 28 yard TD pass with 0:37 seconds left in the half. A CB Joseph Blankenship interception near the goal line also kept Hawai'i off the board on one drive.

Jackson and company looked good in the third though, as he hit Mayes twice more for TDs, effectively putting the game out of reach in the third quarter. The backups saw playing time in the fourth and also added a FG. FS Kyle Bowie and CB Freddie Davis added interceptions in the second half, while DE Adam Bell put up 2 sacks along with DE Judah Parker and SS Quentin Watkins each adding a sack.

QB Justin Jackson 11/14 146 YDS 3 TD
    WR Rich Mayes 5 REC 97 YDS 3 TD
    HB Donta Abron 18 CAR 133 YDS
  4. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Sep 29, 2010
    Sorry about not posting my game recaps...

My internet will be installed tomorrow and it will be back to normal for me men.