Legacy 2015 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2 user games this week.

Next ADV No later than TUES at 10 PM EST!

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I won't be able to play until Tuesday fellas, but I'll get it in. Usually I'm one of the first to play, but still no internet (not until Wednesday)

3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Arizona St 48
    UCLA 33

The Sun Devils invaded the Rose Bowl and came away with a big conference win, behind a 28 point 4th quarter outburst. The ASU offense was sloppy, surrendering 5 more turnovers. They are on pace for appx 50 turnovers this year. The rotating QBs, Eubank and Davis, were a combined 9-21, but 3 of those went for TDs. UCLA had 2 pick-6 TDs. The Sun Devil rushing attack was diverse, with 5 different players handling the ball. HB DJ Foster paced the group, with 13 carries for 119 yards and a TD.

4. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wisconsin out last Colorado in a match up of top 15 teams

#9 Wisconsin 24
    #15 Colorado 17

[​IMG] # Wisconsin 7 10 7 0 24
    [​IMG] # Colorado 7 0 0 10 17
    FIRST QUARTER
    4:10
    TD
    [​IMG] Wisc Derek Straus FB #26 1 yard TD (Greg Merrill K #13 kick)
    1:20
    TD
    [​IMG] CU Chris Summers CB #46 41 yard TD (Jerome Brown K #7 kick)
    SECOND QUARTER
    5:44
    TD
    [​IMG] Wisc Derek Straus FB #26 3 yard TD (Greg Merrill K #13 kick)
    0:20
    FG
    [​IMG] Wisc Greg Merrill K #13 39 yard FG
    THIRD QUARTER
    0:00
    TD
    [​IMG] Wisc Nick Fleming TE #89 19 yard TD from Joel Stave QB #2 (Greg Merrill K #13 kick)
    FOURTH QUARTER
    6:45
    TD
    [​IMG] CU Justin Jackson QB #6 77 yard TD (Jerome Brown K #7 kick)
    1:35
    FG
    [​IMG] CU Jerome Brown K #7 48 yard FG

[​IMG] CU
    [​IMG] WISC
    1ST DOWNS
    6 13
    3rd down conversions
    2/5 4/8
    4th down conversions
    0/0 0/0
    TOTAL OFFENSE
    209 290
    PASSING YARDS
    126 147
    Completions/Attempts
    7/12 8/11
    Yards Per Attempt
    10.5 13.4
    RUSHING YARDS
    83 143
    Rushing Attempts
    13 36
    Yard Per Rush
    6.4 4
    PENALTIES-YARDS
    0-0 0-0
    TURNOVERS
    2 1
    Fumbles Lost
    0 0
    Interceptions Thrown
    2 1

GG uncleho It was a great battle that came down to the end. Good luck to you the rest of the season

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Your team played well, its hard to stop anyone when you lay down 29 pancake blocks and your running backs take full advantage. Then you threw the ball well on top of it except for that pick six and one other pass that should have been picked. Your defense also played well getting those 4 sacks and putting me in bad situations, then grabbing the two turnovers on my bad decisions.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG] vs. [​IMG]
    31 - 20
    California intercepts Washington 3 times to seal Win at home

This user match-up was between two teams that only managed to score 20 combined points last year in the rain in Seattle. This year's contest was hosted by California in the late afternoon on which the sun was shining for the offenses this time around. With Washington deferring on the coin toss, this may have sealed the fate early for the Huskies. Cal SR WR Bryce Treggs took the opening kick-off 62 yards setting up the Cal offense to start the game. This was by far my best ever kick-off return in ncaa '13 and still have not figured out how so many people return kick's for TDs.

Cal converted on it's opening drive with a TD throw from Sr QB Broehm (playing in place of the injured Brown who had won the starting job only to be injured) to Sr WR Treggs for 12 yards. After trading punts for a few possessions, with Cal leading 17-3 midway through the 2nd quarter, the Husky offense came alive. QB Miles was able to connect often with his WRs tying the game at 17-17 going into the half.

With a couple of costly interceptions down the stretch Cal was able to hold-on for an 11 point game. At one point late in the fourth quarter, after forcing UW to kick a FG, the score was 24-20 Cal leading. The Husky were able to force Cal to punt and were driving down the field with under 3 minutes to play to win the game. Washington QB Miles tried to force a throw over the middle in which CB Perez grabbed his team leading 3rd interception. Cal was able to convert two timely third downs, the second of which breaking WR Powe open all the way to the one yard line in which RB Lasco punched it in the endzone on the ensuing play to put the Golden Bears up 31-20.

Washington ended up throwing another INT with under a minute to play in the Cal redzone, again trying to get within striking distance.

If not for the three interceptions, the Huskies would have been victorious. The game consisted of three basic momentum periods - Cal lead the open and close of the game while UW dominated much in between. Great game to Raidernation again as this game could have easily been 31-20 with Washington getting the win.

Last year in this game both teams combined for 460 yards of offense which saw around 10-12 punts in the game. This year there was 687 yards of total offense.

Cal
    QB Broehm 12/23 251 yds 3 TD
    RB Lasco 17 att 65 yds 1 TD
    WR Powe 6 cth 175 yds 2 TD

Washington
    QB Miles 15/25 254 yds 1 TD 3 INT
    RB Cooper 7 att 24 yds 1 TD
    WR Hamilton 5 cth 94 yds

7. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

8. Gyrene76

A couple of user games I would have liked to have been able to watch.

9. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I agree. It's unfortunate they don't have some kind of spectator mode.

10. Gyrene76

It's too expensive for everyone to buy HD recorders, but I still want one!