Legacy 2015 Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 6. 1 user game this week.

Hopefully I can advance saturday night before I go out of town. If not I will try sometime late saturday/sunday morning.

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

gwill when we played did we have lag? My DSL is only two days old, but I just had a game freeze with 0:29 seconds left...a horrible waste of time. Here is a picture...it just froze on a punt!

Attached Files:

3. Gyrene76

I was winning by 10 btw guys (as the picture shows). I hope this is not a reoccurring theme.

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

It's system related. I had my game against Penn State freeze in the post-game highlights section :eek:

The alarming question that should be asked - Why are you punting on 4th and 5, up 10 with under a min to go? Kick the FG, or at least go for it! I've had the CPU recover 3 onside kicks in a row on me and it terrifies me now to give them another try.

5. Gyrene76

I've never had that happen before. I'm glad it's system and not my net.

But my KICKER is awful. My longest in two years is 41. Fortunately, I finally signed a kicker this year...finally.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah I just saw you found a kid with a boom stick for a leg...

boomstick_1606.jpg

I just missed one wide yesterday against Oregon for 58. My long on the season is 54. The kick was def long enough, could prob hit from 60+ with a good breeze - but the kick went wide. The mutha hooks badly once it goes that far.

7. Gyrene76

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Yellow Jackets Cruise Past Demon Deacons
    Atlanta: Nothing unusual happened on this Saturday, as the winless Demon Deacons traveled to the vaunted Bobby Dodd stadium to face the undefeated Yellow Jackets. Georgia Tech stayed pretty conservative the whole day and tried to control the game.
    Landon Rogers and Patrick Henry split carries to try and replace injured star Broderrick Snoddy. They both ran one touchdown in and junior quarterback, Justin Thomas threw for two touchdowns on the day.
    The only thing that Wake Forest did well was throw the deep ball. 85% of the Wake Forest offense came from two deep balls to their star wideout Kevin Sousa. Sousa proved difficult to guard, as his speed and acceleration were through the roof.
    Georgia Tech stays undefeated and Wake Forest slips to an abysmal 0-6. Tech enjoys a bye next week, to help with Snoddy's return, and give the young men a rest from the brutal game of football.
    [​IMG]

8. Gyrene76

That's beast...I love having a good kicker. It makes me play a little differently. My kicker is out of range for 75 yards of the field...

9. Hova

Ive been mad depressed lately, I'm going away for the weekend so hopefully I will be back on top of things Monday. I will advance around 830 PM tonight before I leave

10. Gyrene76

You've seemed down man. World Series, school, and that sucky replay loss in tmfl. But I see you beat the falcons.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gyrene76

Btw, the bios thread I posted should help man...I have a template and it looks nice when completed. Maybe worth a sticky.

12. Hova

Ya those are just icing on my other life problems lol

13. Gyrene76

Dang man, if you ever need help or need me to advance for you or something, than just let me know brother.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Another week of super CPU moves as the Huskies head to New Jersey in week 6. C. Miles was all business this game spreading the ball around to seven defferent receivers in route to a 42- 28 win. Miles continues to put up good numbers week in and week out, and this week we'll hit the film room to get a glimpse of what Miles sees and why he leads the nation in Passing. Here are the stats. ​
    Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 6.15.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 6.16.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 6.18.18 PM.png
    Here you can see the play begin unfold as Miles sits in the pocket. We have the outside receivers running comebacks, the right inside WR on an in route and the primary running a post. The defense has deep coverage to the left as well as defenders on shallow zones underneath and on the outside. On this 3 and 9 play I was looking for the come backs on either side, both risky throws, next the in route "seems" covered at first, and since I just threw a pick on a similar play my eyes looked to the post. ​
    Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 6.22.24 PM.png
    Here in the zoomed QB vision view LOL, you can see the right hash free of defenders, this is where I planned to "lead" my wideout a play I know he can make. Look closer and you'll see the lineman zeroed in on a sack.​
    Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 6.19.54 PM.png
    In this shot it looks bad, just into his break the DBs head to the spot I plan on throwing. Even worse while I'm more than 3/4 into my throwing motion the defensive lineman is in sack mode. I get hit.​
    Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 6.19.08 PM.png
    Lucky for me the hit my QB took sends the ball off the mark .... in the right direction !!!​
    The hit Miles took sent the ball to the middle of the field instead of the right hash Six point city.​
    I broke this play down so guys could get an understanding of how things happen in NCAA13 at times. I see this a lot never trying to gain an advantage. Long play don't always come how you plan them and if your lucky you can make the right read at the right time. Here's the actual play ​
    Here's another risky play that payed off in a different game.​

15. Gyrene76

Good stuff an. It's good to post those long passing td's, to prevent ppl questioning you. Nice play.

16. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Gngsta4Lyphe were you going to do a recap for our USER game from Friday?

17. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Yeah I've been busy preparing for hurricane sandy. I live in southern M.D. we are getting hit hard. I'll post it soon.

18. Gyrene76

Stay safe man

19. Brandon S.

Ill keep everyone up to date via smartphone. The worst is coming tonight

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Make sure you have plenty of beer and canned tuna. I'm in Houston and when Ike hit a few years back most of the city was without power for about 10 days. Good luck -- I saw on the news this morning Houston is sending 10 line trucks to assist with the power lines once the storm passes through. Hopefully, if you lose power, its for a short time.

21. Brandon S.

Yeah I am surrounded by trees so I'm thinking I'm going to have a huge mess to clean after he storm. Probably going to be lots of trees on powerlines. I got Heineken crowding he fridge. I'm prepared.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Gyrene76

I'm not trying to be a jerk, as some people had byes, and the storm may have affected some...

but 2 game summaries for a week sucks. We are premier. It may seem like a chore now, but if you want to have a solid group for next release then we need to get in gear and put forth a little effort.

HovaTheGodMC

• Like Like x 2
  23. Gyrene76

*btw, I wasn't tagging Hova to call you out, lol, rather just tagged you as commish, so you wouldn't accidentally miss my obscure post, in a thread 2 weeks old.