Legacy 2015 Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We have 2 user games this week. Get em done.

Game of the Week:

#6 Ohio St (Abolishthefed) @ #14 Notre Dame (MoonBbad)

Next ADV no later than THURS at 9 PM EST

2. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

USC - 27
    Colorado - 29

LOS ANGELES, CA - Talk about a let off. The Trojans of last week were nowhere to be found. Five turnovers were the name of this game for USC. Max Wittek couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, sometimes throwing the ball where he had no receivers. George Farmer and Marquis Lee were both dropping passes like they just got done eating butter rolls and backup RB Holland coughed up the ball almost as many times as he carried it. The Trojans beat themselves today and made Colorado look like the defending National Champs.

Hopefully they can pull it back together before they head of to Arizona State next week or this road trip could get ugly.

(I don't know if anything changed with the league settings, but seriously, my QB was throwing to nowhere and Colorado looked like Oregon in different uniforms the way they were flying all over the field and getting through my O-Line)

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Drunk and playing my game here shortly :)

will edit..

.wow I have a BYE week, lol im dumb. I'm gonna drunk recruit then!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Hova

I have not changed anything, I was going to but I will hold off now after seeing a few upsets.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 47
    Florida - 17

LSU's defense played quite well while as the Tiger offense struggled a bit in the first half. Finally, Randall was able to get involved with the running game on two scrambles and several options/designed runs. He was also sacked 4 times as he did not have a ton of time to throw for most of the game. He did decent in the passing game, with the receivers having some bad drops. His only terrible pass on the day was an open out route that he threw behind the receiver, allowing the defensive player to intercept it. After scoring two defensive TDs, the Gators made a 17-0 run from the end of the first to near the end of second. They were set up with good field position for one of those scores following that interception and had a few big plays for the other. With less than ten seconds to go in the half, LSU was at about the two yard line. They decided to make an aggressive call and went for it to try and get some momentum. Steve Smith broke a tackle, but ended up getting stopped just short at the one. The defense came on the field and was able to blow up an iso play, resulting in a safety as time in the half expired. From there, the LSU defense dominated and the Tigers were able to get their ground game going.

--

Question: Does anyone not use conservative catching? If you don't, do you see a lot of drops?

6. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

I don't and never saw a lot of drops before this week.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I don't use conservative catching or fumble much in NCAA 12, compared with NCAA 11. I prefer to just leave the settings at Balanced.

8. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I only use it when my guys aren't catching anything or when I have young receivers and it helps, now that I have some guys who can catch and they are older I use it far less often.

9. Hova

512A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_VtY.jpg
    #2 Michigan 38
    Wisconsin 14

-Ann Arbor, MI

Michigan hosted Wisconsin in the Big Ten opener and smashed them into submission in the 2nd half. The first half was close with each team trading blows. Michigan pulled away in the second thanks to a strong running performance and the quick and efficient playmaking of QB Thomas who only threw one INT. Here is one of his TDs:

Michigan is now 6-0 and face little brother next week in Ann Arbor. We look to continue the dominant strength and prove we are the REAL number 1 team in the nation.

QB T Jones 179.4 Rating, 13/25 246 YDS, 4 TDs, INT
    HB T. Rawls 22 Carries, 186 YDS, TD
    DE G. Thomas 5 Tackles, 3 Sacks

10. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Oregon - 56
    Utah - 3

Oregon rolls over #3 Utah. The Duck defense looked good again. They held the Utes to 217 yards of total offense and allowed only 3 3rd down conversions in 13 attempts. Utah was able to move the ball into the red zone twice but only converted once on a FG. Oregon forced 2 turnovers and sacked the QB 6 times. Cameron Davis, Mike Olsen, and Tra Carson shared carries like they have been all season. They combined for 242 yards and 5 TDs. Isaiah Jones was okay at QB. He threw for 203 yards and 2 TDs but had 1 interception and only completed 57% of his passes.

Offensive Player of the Game:
    • Cameron Davis - 15 carries 122 yards 2 TDs
    Defensive Player of the Game:
    • Gary Hartman - 6 tackles (4TLS) and 3 sacks
    Freshman HB Isaac Brown also had a big game as a returner. He had 9 returns for 217 yards and 1 TD. The TD came on a 90 yard KO return.

Oregon will host Arizona next week to see if they can stay undefeated in the PAC 12.

• Like Like x 1
  11. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#6 Ohio State 27
    #14 Notre Dame 6

Ohio State traveled to South Bend and picked up a big conference victory. ND was plagued by drops all game, as the computer would not let the Irish sustain any momentum. Jr HB Eddie Johnson was the player of the game for the Buckeyes, rushing for 160 yards on 15 carries with 2 TD, before getting injured in the fourth quarter. RS Sr Braxton Miller was efficient running the offense, but he did throw another INT in the redzone in the first half. The silver bullet defense held the Irish to 218 total yards, 38 yards on 10 carries rushing, and 2 for 10 on 3rd down conversions.

GG MoonBBad

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

13. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Tennessee 28
    Georgia 21

Tennessee goes down south to play between the hedges and comes back to Rocky Top with a win. The Volunteer defense recovered from an abysmal showing against BYU by holding the Bulldogs to just 116 yards of total offense (2 yds rushing 114 passing). The defense forced 5 Bulldog interceptions including two by SS Shaun Williams. The D-line played its best game of the season, forcing 5 sacks. On offense, QB Nic Mayfield continued his stellar play with another solid performance going 14-20 for 226 yards and 3 TD's. Tom Smith added 60 yards rushing on 17 carries.

This game for Tennessee was all about as coach called "Reset and Recover" as the Volunteers had to apply this multiple times. On the Vols opening drive HB Devrin Young fumbled which led to a scoop and score. Tennesee would respond two drives later with a 24 TD pass. After going into the half with a 14-7 lead, Georgia would take the 2nd half kickoff for a score. Tennessee would then respond with a solid drive capped by a 10 yard TD pass. After adding a 59 yard rush Georgia would put a score on board late but that would be it for the Bulldogs.

Next week the Vols face the hated Gators in Knoxville.