Legacy 2016 Kickoff Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 1. One user game this week. LETS ROLL!!

Game of the Week:

#5 Oregon (Cnic75) @ #6 Alabama (Murkya)

Next ADV no later than THURSDAY at 9 PM EST

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 48
    OU - 7

The preseason number one started the season strong with a win over Oklahoma. Kendall Miller was able to win the QB job over Sean Riley with a 3 TD and 200 yard performance. Running back Brandon Thomas was able to break 200 yards in his debut for the Tigers after transferring and sitting out a year. William Seward showed why he's one of the best receivers in the country, with 161 yards and 3 TDs. The defense recorded 4 sacks, 2 of which were by Fulton. Cook and Perkins had interceptions on the day. After losing 6 starters, the defense showed that they were able to reload, giving up just 177 yards of offense and no points (OU scored off of a pick six).

Next week, LSU will travel to play scUM.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Somehow I knew I was going to play Oregon week 1 smh...

We will kick off tomorrow, and I am considering broadcasting this one on justin.tv. It won't be the greatest quality though, actually it'll be pretty bad lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Damn CPU cheesed the hell out of me. I was gonna lose anyway though, I couldn't throw for shit

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

[​IMG]
    Ball State 7
    #3 Iowa 56

The Hawkeyes rolled through the visiting team today racking up 300+ yards rushing and 4 or 5 TDs on the ground. QB Adam Reese wasn't sharp in the opener only completing 3/7 passes and a TD. The second team was in at halftime and the third team was in at the start of the fourth quarter. The starting defense also scored us a pick 6, other than that there isn't much too say. Ball State was over-matched.

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Air Force 10
    #7 Ohio State 44

The Buckeyes welcomed national championship game participant Air Force into The Horseshoe and gave them a spanking. AFA was held to 42 total yards in the first half. RS Sr Anthony Edmonds outperformed expectations, throwing for 2 TD on the day. Jr WR Alvin Malone added his 5th career kickoff return TD. The offensive line is going to need some work, as they looked like they were 5 Jim Bollman coached Adrien Clarkes waddling around out there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

#15 Washington 51
    Houston 17

[​IMG]
    Washington did what most expected and came out throwing. Senior Matt Swan completed passes to 10 different receivers on his way to 451 yards passing and5 tds. Along the way he also threw his mandatory 2 picks. Senior Jabari Cunningham got the start at running back and chipped in with a mediocre 75 yards. The Husky defense struggled in pass defense but did come up with a few big plays including 5 sacks, one interception and a fumble recovery for a touchdown. ​

8. Hova

I made damn sure those bastards will be no where near the top 25

9. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

That bad?! How much Dave did you run?

10. Wick36

Vengeful, eh?

11. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Notre Dame 42
    Michigan St 7
    [​IMG]
    South Bend, IN -- Notre Dame started off the season with a bang destroying Michigan State. The Irish went into the season knowing that they would have a potent offense, but there were question marks on defense. The scoreline might indicate otherwise, however, not all Coach Kelly's questions have been answered in this first game. The defense was able to keep the Spartans off the scoreboard much of the game, however Spartan RB Michael Norton was able to scamper for 162 yards on just 18 carries for the day. The secondary was stout and held MSU to just 52 yards passing and had two interceptions. Senior QB Reggie Williams needs to have a big season for the Irish to get to where they want to go this season, and he started off strong yesterday. Williams was 13/19 for 294 yards 3 touchdowns and 1 interception. Williams was able to spread the ball around and find all his weapons throughout the game connecting with six different receivers. Slot man Steven Blake led the way with 4 receptions for 109 yards and a touchdown. Cliff Williams had 2 catches for 74 yards and a touchdown and Manny Flowers had three receptions for 55 yards and one touchdown.​
    Freshman running back Dan Hart garnered the bulk of the carries yesterday with 18 attempts and had 115 yards and a touchdown. RB Corey Riley had a poor showing with 7 carries for 12 yards. ​

Next week the Irish travel to Happy Valley to take on Penn State.​

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Air Force will lose at least 3 CPU games this year. That is how it always works in T3. The team will get lucky and go undefeated one season, then I will schedule them against 3 users. Not only will that team lose those 3 games but 1-3 more games against non-human opponents. This happened in T3 a few times.

HovaTheGodMC - I will try playing my game tonight if I get Internet service back. Having issues with my Internet provider. If I can't get online I will try getting Twister18 or Papa Perry to play the game under my GT. Can one of you guys play that game and recruit for me, if I do not get Internet back tonight? I can send you a text message if I can't get online tonight. I would know by 7:30 PM EST.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Sure thing!

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

#6 Alabama wins 45-38 over #5 Oregon

Despite cnics poor attempt to hurt my feelings after the game, claiming I play chickenshit football and I'm a smug bastard, I believe I played a pretty good game all around.

After a fumble returned for a TD by Oregon, Bama's new offense got on a roll and finished the half up 31-10. The offense was able to take advantage of great field position given to them by the Bama defense. Senior CB John Archer had is area locked up today and came up with 3 of the team's 4 interceptions on the day.

The second half Oregon was able to put together some scoring runs while using the no huddle. On offense we tried to run safe plays and avoid turning the ball over which proved to work out perfectly as we came away with a 7 point win.

Stats
    :RS:Senior QB Todd Price - 21 of 31 for 275 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs
    :RS:Senior HB Adam Jones - 11 carries for 54 yards, 2 TDs; 6 receptions for 31 yards and 1 TD
    Freshman WR Martin Little - 6 receptions for 112 yards and 1 TD

15. Hova

smug bastard rofl

16. Hova

17. MoonBBad

Is this serious? If so why are you bringing it to the forum to air it out and not just going directly to Hova to air it out behind the scenes?

18. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Thanks Twist but I should be on tonight. I will play my Legacy game immediately after my T3 user game. The Internet situation was resolved. IP blocked my net yesterday because one of my roommates downloaded an illegal copy of Fallout New Vegas in like October... at least they are on top of these things. :smh:

HovaTheGodMC

19. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Because it's not a big deal. But my bad if I shouldnt have done that, I just wanted it to put it out there that one member thinks I'm "cheese". So if anyone else agrees, its already been brought up, and I can change. He's got the game taped so there will be evidence of either case.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  20. MoonBBad

IMO and I am not the commish, shit like that should not be aired out in the forum. It's bad form.

Also if cnic said that then that's awful cause you shouldn't treat members like that.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  21. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

My bad bro. I wasn't offended so it's all good.

22. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I'm down a comp until sat so I will catch up on summaries then

23. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I think Kaen is playing right meow, so we should be able to advance tonight if Hova sees this.

24. Wick36

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  25. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

[​IMG]
    Tennessee 31​
    ECU 23​
    Fresh off a 10 win season, the Volunteers got off to a shaky start, barely escaping with a 31-23 win. Adversity struck this team early as the end of the 1st quarter showed ECU winning 16-0. The team learned early that when your number is called, we expect production. That's exactly what they got from freshman QB Caleb Hester, who a year ago was playing high school ball. Hester was 17-25 215 yards and 3 TD's. Hester did throw two picks but those were more of a young guy trying to make a play. HB Lonnie Rivera rushed for 119 yards on 19 carries and a TD. Andrew Woodard added 5 catches for 95 yards and a TD.​