Legacy 2016 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Jan 30, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    User Games
    Michigan @ Arizona State
    USC @ Washington *Game of the Week*
  2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Jul 14, 2010
    I have a bye week. :(

Prep week for Oregon I guess.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    I played my game right away, to make up for my one time delay. I will try posting a game summary when I get home tonight. It was a really unexciting game so do not expect much from that summary. My offense is still a work in progress.
  4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    1st 2nd 3rd 4th Final
    #5 Alabama 10 10 10 13 43
    #17 UNC 0 14 0 0 14

Bama took a 10-0 lead in the first quarter following a pick 6 by Freshman SS Johnny Leslie, but struggled for a little while after and found themselves trailing for the first time this season.

After throwing a pick 6 to the other team, redshirt Senior QB Todd Price got back on track completing a 68 yard TD pass to Freshman WR Martin Little. Little broke the single game school record for reception yards in a game with 239 yards on 6 receptions with 2 TDs.

Defensively the Tide pitched three shut out quarters, and only gave up one TD which was from one yard out. Senior CB John Archer extended his interception streak to 4 games, and led the team in tackles with 7. The defense forced three interceptions on the day that helped the offense get the job done (Leslie, Herron, Archer).
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

May 22, 2010
    Notre Dame 31
    Northwestern 16

Corey Riley rushes for a 13 yard touchdown
    South Bend, IN -- The Irish continue to win, but win ugly. QB Reggie Williams struggled early throwing two interceptions in the first quarter, one of which Northwestern took to the house for a touchdown. Northwestern struggled to move the ball early, but the Irish handed them good field position which led to 10 points being scored off the bat to give the Wildcats a 10-0 lead. Notre Dame, in particular Reggie Williams was able to settle down and mount an offensive drive of his own which was capped by a 3 yard touchdown to TE Brett Wiggins to make the score 10-7.
    The Irish were able to put 14 more points up in the second quarter. The first being payback by the Irish defense for the interception score that Northwestern had at the beginning of the game. MLB Jeremy Johnson was able to recover a fumble and take it 16 yards into the endzone off of a punishing hit. The Irish's other TE, Carl Horton was able to score as well off of a 53 yard touchdown throw from Reggie Williams, his second of the day. The Wildcats were able to drive late in the second quarter and were able to get into field goal range and convert making the score 21-13 Irish at half.
    The third quarter was quiet for both teams with the only points coming off a Notre Dame field goal to make the score 24-13 going into the fourth quarter. Northwestern was able to get another field goal to pull within 8, however the Irish were able to shut the door by scoring another TD of their own, this time a 13 yard rush from Corey Riley to put the game away for good 31-16.
  6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    #1 Michigan 21
    Arizona St 7

Michigan headed to a Hostile Arizona St to take on the Sun Devils in what would be a close battle. Michigan would come out quick and score thanks to a big run by HB Williamson who had a big day rushing finding the endzone twice. QB Thomas played well throwing for over 250 YDS but did get intercepted once. On defense Michigan was able to stop the ASU offense for most of the day thanks to pressure on the QB and strong secondary play. Michigan sealed it late with strong running from both of its HBs. WR K Thomas led the team with 93 yards on 7 catches. Michigan is now 3-0 on the season. GG Ryan.
  7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Feb 21, 2011

GG. Your d line was murdering my o line.