Legacy 2016 Week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 5. 2 user games this week.

Game of the Week:

#13 Wisconsin ( GMONEY 15 ) @ #8 Michigan St ( Gngsta4Lyphe )

Next ADV no later than TUES at 10 PM EST

2. Hova

#12 Maryland 35
    West Virginia 24

The rivalry game in Maryland was a close match throughout. Maryland would jump out to an early lead before WVU scored 21 straight points with big turnover opportunities and a very strong running game by the QB/HB. Another headache of a game for the defense facing a hurry-up offense that does the same thing every drive. We were able to get alot of sacks again but had trouble stopping the attack for much of the game. On offense our run game struggled early along with Montana. The difference in this game was the 2 kick return TDs by Stefon Diggs. Maryland is now 4-0 and head to a BYE before facing UNC, the 1st of a 3 game user stretch.

QB Montana 11/22 204 YDs, INT
    HB Johnson 23 Carries, 90 YDs
    WR Jacobs 6 Rec, 73 YDs

LE Gordon 4 Tackles, 3 Sacks

3. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

GMONEY 15 said play the CPU. Things have been hectic for him.

4. Hova

ok hes on auto now

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG] vs. [​IMG]
    #6 vs. #17
    13 - 10
    Cal made the trip up the West coast again for their annual match-up with a very talented Washington team. Washington QB Miles has been on fire the past few years lighting up the record books with his offensive production. This production though has come to a violent halt against the Cal defense over their past match-ups. In what is becoming a trend for the Washington QB, turnovers again derailed an otherwise strong defensive showing of their own on the home field.

This game was the epitome of field position batle. With a total of 373 yards of total offense both teams were all over one another with the Cal defense coming up with all the big plays on the afternoon. Last year's Freshman of the Year FS Thompson intercepted Washington QB Miles twice deep in Cal territory, keeping the Huskies off the scoreboard (highlights on dynasty wire). On another deep pass by UW QB Miles to a wide open tight end, the other stand out FS Morgan intercepted the ball (highlight on DW) when it looked as though Washington was going to take a lead late in the game.

The other big play of the game came on another UW turnover, this one early in the third quarter. After forcing Cal to go 3 and out, UW QB Miles was pressured and when he tried to break a long run out of the pocket he was hit by Cal CB Perez jarring the ball loose. The ball was picked up by Cal LB Nickerson and returned for 50 yards for a TD.

UW did add a touchdown late in the game (1:03). This game was much in hand by then after Cal was able to kill the much of the 4th quarter clock with the possession that started on the 3 yard line after the FS Morgan interception.

Cal has won 4 straight against UW now, including last year's Pac-12 Championship game. The all time series lead goes to coach Fmode11 4-1 advantage.

GG Raidernation. These games could not be any closer and the turnovers once again doomed the talented Huskies. My young, inexperienced line was exposed this game and gave up too many sacks and couldn't block much of anyone. We were lucky to escape with a win. Good thing was it wasn't raining finally.

6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Yeah ..... I'll hold my tongue on this one, GG though, soon as I squeeze some time out I'll work on the game footage.

7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

There was a total of 2 pancakes in this game. There was also less than 5 between both teams in my last two user games. I think user blocking needs to be returned to what it was last year. I've played three straight user games where the offensive lines were invisible. HovaTheGodMC

8. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

I myself was saddened by my opportunities for interceptions versus my actual pickoffs. In contrast your DB's caught the ball better than my wideouts.

9. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

PSU 26
    Minn 18

PSU wins a tough battle against the very game Gophers. UM knocked out PSU starting QB Nick White on the first series which brought in backup Colin Stewart. PSU didn't miss a beat but was not able to put TD's on the board with multiple trips in the redzone. The Gophers LB's were all over the field shutting down running lanes in close. Once again the PSU D gave a strong performance holding UM to 40 rushing and made UM one dimensional. The Gophers had 200yrds of passing which 80 came on its last drive of the game.

Penn State Players of Note

WR Trevor Jude 2rec 117yrds 1td
    HB Nick Manning 27att 137 1td
    K Terrance Brown 4/4fg 2/2xpt

10. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I held on to beat Minn 14-7 in week one. I couldn't get anything rolling against them. They murdered my offensive line.

11. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ya they were pretty tough with their front 7. It seemed like I had the game in control but they just kept hanging around. I started to get the feeling that the cpu was gonna put one on me late.