Legacy 2016 Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Now into week 6. One user game this week.

Game of the Week:

#7 Ohio St (Abolishthefed) @ #3 Iowa (Uncleho)

Next ADV No later than MON at 9 PM EST

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

My game is seriously 63-0 before halftime... gonna be playing the whole second half trying to get a safety :eek:

3. Hova

loll who are you playing??

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

#18 Ole Miss, I could have scored 120 if I wanted to in that game. Everything went my way and Rebels couldn't stop my team on offense. I received opening kick in 3rd quarter and put together a 15 play drive with Chew Clock, killed the entire third quarter. I had to take 4 straight QB kneels at 5 yard line to not break cap.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

This is how almost every game is for some reason. Sliders seem to not make a difference when your team is almost retardedly good. :(

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

#6 Alabama defeats Vandy 44-3

Playing on a small hotel screen, the Crimson Tide had troubles early but relied on their defense to put the game away. The defense came up with 6 interceptions and 1 fumble recovery, but Senior CB John Archer's 4 game interception streak was ended!! :mad: He nearly had his interception but redshirt Sophomore CB Shaun Jackson stole it from!! :mad: Ever heard of seniority Shaun?!?!

Anyway, Archer still had an excellent game leading the team in tackles with 10 (6 solo) and a TFL, Vandy was definately throwing away from Archer tonight. Redshirt Senior QB Todd Price completed 17 of 35 passes for 469 yards with 3 TDs and 1 INT. Senior Jon Fields was on the receiving end of 2 of those TDs, and went for 207 yards on the day.

Alabama leads the NCAA

These are after my game without the results of everyone else's week 6 games.

Players:
    Passing yards - (RS) SR Todd Price - 1638
    Receiving yards - SR Jon Fields - 541
    Receiving yards - FR Martin Little - 529
    Interceptions - SR John Archer - 8
    PATs - RS (JR) Brian Smith - 30/30 lol

Team:
    Total offense - 2310
    Pass yards - 2054
    PPG - 48.0
    Passing TDs - 15
    Interceptions - 18
    Turnover Margin - +12

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  7. Wick36

LSU - 55
    UK - 0

Not much special about this game. Kentucky was pretty bad. Brandon Thomas had a great game, with 237 yards on 18 carries. He didn't get any TDs though, as he got tired every time the ball got near the endzone and I wanted to run it. Parker continues to show why moving him to the DT position was a good move. He had 7 tackles, two tackles for loss, and a sack. Abrams had another sack and scored a TD. LSU won the total offense battle 554 yards to 143.

8. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

HovaTheGodMC, I will get my game in Sunday morning or late tonight. The fiance has her friend over and I was working all day.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

slooooow motion

Me and bigking are gonna try and play week 7 before the superbowl if we can, or monday.

10. Wick36

The beginning of the season is always boring. Doesn't begin to heat up until we get into the heat of conference play because the season really begins to shape out.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia 63
    Ole Miss 0

Recruits making the trip to Athens received a memorable show. Georgia scored at will in the first half of this game and only an act of mercy by the coaching staff could slow the Bulldogs. All 63 points were scored before halftime, including 28 points in the final 2 minutes of the second quarter. HB Cunningham led the attack with 190 yards and 3 scores, while his teammate Jenkins added 2 short rushing scores. The passing attack was also effective. Blalock passed for 218 yards and threw just 1 incomplete pass. He threw 3 TD passes in the second quarter. On defense UGA forced 6 turnovers, including a scoop and score by defensive end A. Phillips. The interceptions were spread between 5 players on Georgia. The other noteworthy performance was DT M. Gaddis. He sacked the QB 4 times.

[​IMG]

12. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#7 Ohio State 21
    #3 Iowa 3

The Buckeyes rolled into Kinnick Stadium expecting a defensive slugfest and were not disappointed. Turnovers decided this game, like every recent human game I've played recently. The computer gave me 6 INTs, including a ridiculous 1 hander by my DT Bolen. Neither team topped 250 yards in this one. Iowa had the run game going early, but the Buckeyes were able to get a lead towards halftime, which took the Hawkeye running game out of the picture.

GG uncleho

13. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Yeah good game abolishthefed, that pretty much sums up how I felt the game went lol.

14. Hova

15. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Playing mine around 5 est when I get home. 12 hour shifts suck

• Like Like x 1
  16. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Notre Dame 31
    Purdue 21
    [​IMG]
    South Bend, IN -- The Fighting Irish (5-0) are off to a perfect start so far this season. After a shaky game against Northwestern the Irish faced a Purdue team who was looking to play spoiler to the Irish's hopes of a perfect season. The Boilermakers struggled early as the Irish were able to move the ball at will in the first quarter. HB Cory Riley was able to score two touchdowns and kicker Drew Freemen netted a field goal to put the Irish up 17-0 at the end of the first quarter. Purdue was able to shift the momentum scoring a pair of touchdowns of their own including a touchdown to TE Quinton Foreman with 0:04 seconds left in the quarter to make the score 17-14 Irish at halftime.​
    The third quarter started quiet for both teams, but the Boilermakers were able to take the lead thanks to the arm of quarterback Marcus Cooper who hit wide receiver Terrence Hobbs on a four yard slant for Coopers third touchdown of the game to make the score 21-17 Boilermakers. The Irish struck back quickly with quarterback Reggie Williams leading his team down the field and capped the drive off by handing the ball to Cory Riley for his third touchdown of the game to put the Irish back on top 24-21. In the fourth quarter the Irish put the game away for good when Reggie Williams hit Steve Blake for the touchdown bringing the score to 31-21. ​
    The Irish face a tough test next week when they travel to Columbus to face the Ohio State Buckeyes. ​

17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You are last up

18. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

sorry guys, I had a long day at work. This is my last overly long day so you can sim me this week and from here on I will be able to get games in quicker

• Like Like x 1
  19. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Tennessee 24
    Auburn 20

For the first time all year QB Caleb Hester looked like a deer in headlights, but in the end Tennessee finds a way to win 24-20. It was a rough day for Hester, who threw 3 picks and was sacked 3 times today. Hester did manage to throw for 220 yards and 2 Touchdowns. His favorite target Andrew Woodard had 7 receptions for 122 yard and 2 TDs. Lonnie Rivera added 90 yards on 17 carries and the game winning TD with :14 left. The Vols struggled all game and hoped to be ready for a major showdown with Georgia but they overlooked Auburn and it almost cost them.