Legacy 2017 Con Champ Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in Con Champ week. 2 user games this week.

Next ADV no later than WED At 11 am EST

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Tony Montana, what happened ??!

3. Hova

I was forced to pass alot being down and threw too many INTs. On defense I got raped by the QB read.

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Damn I thought Montana was destined to ride into the sunset a champion... Did you see who won the SEC? If Florida lost, looks like Penn State may sneak into the NCG against Texas (who also won it last year, correct?)

5. Hova

Did not. Is there a BIG 12 champ game?

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah edge7771 beat the CPU (Nebraska)

7. Hova

thats big 10 lol

8. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ya I'll do the write up today along with the D MVP. I remembered my ass wooping Neb put on me earlier in the year. This go around I spyed the QB the whole game an shut down the read. Thought I was going to get screwed when my HB went down on the first play of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

whoops.... no Big 12 CCG

10. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

#8 North Carolina 45
    #1 Maryland 34
    Tar Heels Win 2nd ACC Title; Upset #1 Maryland
    It had been 5 years since the the Tar Heels last played for ACC Title. With a trip to the Orange Bowl on the line, the Heels got the job done 45-34 in Charlotte. The uptempo offense of UNC seemed to catch the Terps off guard early giving the Tar Heels a 7-0 lead after the 1st quarter. In the second the Heels would put 17 on the board and force 4 Tony Montana INTs. The Terps would put up 14 points of 39 and 75 yard TD passes due to their vertical passing game. In the third quarter Montana would find the end zone twice more with scores of 15 and 32 yards. North Carolina would add a score in the third to give the Heels a 31-28 lead in the 4th. In the 4th UNC would add two more scores and force two more INTs to go up 45-28. The Terps would add another score off a tipped ball, but UNC would recover the onside kick to seal the deal.
    Stats of the Game
    UNC QB Cornelius Robinson: 12-20 166 YDS, 2 TD; 16 Car 104 Yds
    UNC HB Rocky Smith: 23 Car 112 Yds, 3 TD.
    UNC SS Mario Moore: 3 INT
    UNC Defense: 4 sacks, 6 INTS
    MD QB Tony Montana: 18-36 496 YDS, 5 TD, 6 INT
    MD WR: Marcus Black: 7 Rec, 191 Yds, 3 TD

• Like Like x 4
  11. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

SWEET SWEET REVENGE!!!!
    PSU 45
    Neb 14
    Penn State gets the bigger win of two meeting as it beats down the Cornhuskers in the B1G championship game. It's Coach Chase's first B1G championship and what hopes to many more to come. Penn State came into the game knowing it would have to contain the spread option that really gave them trouble in the first meeting. PSU came out with a great game plan and dominated on both sides of the ball. The Defense racked up 7 sacks and multiple pressures that was a major problem for the Nebraska which was held to under 250yrds of total offense. Neb didn't cross the 50yrd line until late 3rd quarter and was never a threat offensively. The Nittany Lions Offense was equally up to the challenge as it scored on their first six possessions. QB Nick White continued his record breaking season throwing for 305yrds 3tds on 20/25. The Nittany Lions must now wait to see how the other conference championship games unfold to see if they can sneak into the MNC game.

12. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Colorado 3
    Arizona St 19

The fans were worked into a frenzy early in Tempe. The Sun Devils won the toss and elected to kick off. After a touchback, the Buffaloes lined up in the I-formation and promptly fumbled the ball on their own 25 yard line. ASU recovered and were able to finish the drive with the only TD scored in the game, on a pass from QB Kelly Davis to WR Clayton Lester. Most of the rest of the game was ASU's defense playing out of their mind and the Sun Devil offense playing ball control. Overall, Colorado was held to 109 total yards on 31 offensive plays with 4 turnovers. After the momentum of the game was lost on the first play of the game, CU's offensive line seemed to turn into a sieve. Offensively, ASU ran 61 plays for 297 total yards with 2 INT.

Players of the Game
    CU
    QB Jackson 8-16 93 yards 3 INT 3 sacks
    HB Williams 6 Att 20 yards
    J Dowdell 16 tackles 1 TFL
    K Bowie 12 tackles 1 TFL

ASU
    K K Clark 4-4 FG
    QB K Davis 13-22 150 yards 1 TD 2 INT
    HB S Jackson 23 Att 93 yards
    TE T Mangum 5 Rec 49 yards
    DE C McDonald 6 tackles 4 TFL 2.5 sacks

GG uncleho. The computer gods have been with my team all season and it happened again in this game.

13. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

HovaTheGodMC - We should be ready to roll to bowl season.

14. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

abolishthefed yeah that fumble really got my offense into a rut all game. My defense tried, they did force two turnovers of their own, but once the offense started giving the ball away, the defense just couldn't get off the field. I felt like your defensive backs caught everything that went at them, except one late deep down the left side line, but all three weren't great decisions on my part. My defense dropped two other would be interceptions that may have given me more of a chance or at least kept you from a couple of FGs. With my terrible line play and your fantastic line play you just pounded out a lot of yardage and I never got close to your quarterback. Like you said your team played lights out today. GG.

15. Hova

EDIT

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013