Legacy 2017 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 13.

Game of the Week:

#5 Washington (Bigking) @ #8 Oregon (Atkinson919)

Next ADV no later than MON at 8 PM EST

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

HovaTheGodMC Wow smh we were going to play tonight ?? i know it was 2 hours past the limit but we had conflicting schedules and finally found one that worked out my whole season just came down to thrash because i lost a sim. aww man my whole season is just :doodie:.

He said he will be on at 11pmest and i said yes i will be on -_- and you still advanced it i know this is premier and there are expectations but there are times when people will have conflicting schedules and ask for extensions.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I was going off of this

I took it as there is "Small chance" he could play tonight because he stated in the above post before this "maybe tomorrow". I told you guys multiple times and nobody once "asked" for an extension. Yes it suck but things happen and a RARELY extend past 1 day. Also you only had 2 user games this year so it isn't like you faced the 4 user game gauntlent like everyone else had too. Your season is not :doodie:, you are still in EASY shape to gain a star which should be the main goal, next season you will have 4 games like every other user and can really earn that ranking. It's not the first big game that has been simmed and wont be the last, next time lets make the communication more clear.

• Like Like x 2
  4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Iowa 36
    Michigan State 3

Iowa shut down the Spartans with 3 interceptions by the Hawkeye defense and HB Kevin Singleton pounding out 194 rushing yards and a TD while #2 HB Dwayne Berry chipped in with 97 yards and his own TD. WR Corey Morton added 107 receiving yards and a TD off just 3 receptions. K Adam Dickerson also went 5-5 on FGs as the Spartans stopped 3 drives inside the 20 yardline.

5. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

ASU - 28
    Arizona - 17

ASU overcame a slow start to continue their dominance over rival Arizona in recent years. Richie Vinson had his worst performance on the year, only completing 8 passes with three interceptions. However a strong running game with Underwood and Morales, both rushing for over 100 yards, would seal the game for the Sun Devils

ASU-Zona stats.png

6. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Cal gets crushed by Standford

• Like Like x 1