Legacy 2017 Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 14. 2 user games.

Game of the Week:

#7 Ohio St (Abolishthefed) @ #4 Michigan (Hova)

Next ADV no later than THURS at 1 PM EST

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Go Buckeyes!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Will player when i get home today

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 48
    Arkansas - 7

LSU was able to grab the Golden Boot and finish their undefeated regular season. Arkansas did hold the lead at one point, but the Tigers were quick to take it back and never gave it up. Riley played very well in his final home game, throwing for 5 TDs and over 300 yards. Smith had a good game as well, with 128 receiving yards and 3 TDs. The defense was crazy, forcing 3 fumbles, 2 interceptions, and 9 sacks.

LSU will play Georgia in the SEC title game, where they were beaten badly last year. A national title berth could be possible for either team depending on how things shake out in the next couple weeks.

Graduating Seniors
    SS Jeff Smith
    QB Sean Riley*
    DT Michael Parker**
    WR Brandon Smith***
    WR Jordan Smith*
    DE Marcus Smith**
    CB Tommy Cook**
    CB Jerome Booker***
    C Joel Maxwell*
    DT Paul Dahl
    FB Jake Green
    ROLB Ted Richardson***
    SS Fred Fogle***

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You should be able to get some revenge for last season. My team is still talented but this is a transition year. If all goes well I should bring back most of my starters next season, including QB Jackson.

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

ASU - 51
    CU - 0

Total domination in this game, with the Sun Devil defense holding the Buffaloes to only 81 yards of total offense en route to a big morale win to close the regular season. The win puts the Sun Devils in good position to bump up to a five star prestige school, which would be an immense help in recruiting, provided they get a win in their bowl game.

ASU-CU stats.png

7. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Iowa 20
    Georgia 24

This would be a close game with 3 minutes in the third quarter and Georgia with the ball on their own 45 leading 14-13 when bravejaf lost his connection to the servers. With neither of us wanting to play another game we talked and he decided to just let me finish out against the cpu since we both had 2 or 3 losses anyway. Sucks it went down this way, almost as much as the ending against the cpu, after Iowa scored with 0:42 seconds to go up 20-17 Georgia got the ball back and this happened:

FML

This also goes with the kick return I had right away in the beginning of the second half, that got called back for clipping after Henderson was already gone. Just wasn't in the cards for me tonight lol.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I don't even know what to say... guess I'm glad my boys pulled out the win :)

9. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

LOL yeah there isn't much to say here, you have a good team, my team failed at the end.