Legacy 2017 Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    We are now in week 14. NO user games this week.

Next ADV sunday at 9 PM EST
  2. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Apr 22, 2012
    VA Tech Ends Season on a Sour Note
    Lose 14-34 to Hated Virginia
    There will be no bowl game for the Hokies this year as they fell to 5-7 after a disappointing 14-34 loss to rival Virginia. The Hokies' first play from scrimmage would be telling as Gonzales' pass was tipped twice and then intercepted. Despite the early setback the Hokies hung tough during the first half.
    Halfway through the second quarter the Hokies took the lead on a touchdown pass from Gonzales to Ewing, but that would be the last points for the Hokies. The defense had trouble stopping the Cavaliers all day, but once the offense got out of sync it really put the pressure on the defense. A late first half drive put the Cavaliers up 20-14 at the half.
    The Hokies never scored another point due to the Virginia defense going completely insane in the second half. Five interceptions and five sacks in the second half killed any chance of moving the ball for the Hokies. The rushing game also disappeared at half.
    Coach Droid was upset at the end of the game, "I'm hurting for these seniors that worked their tails off for these past five weeks and are going out on a bad note. We called an awful game in the second half on offense and defense and it certainly showed. It's tough to think about, but the coaching staff has got to get focused on next year. We have some transitioning to do as well as recruiting to finish. We're going to rebuild this program into the powerhouse it once was, but it may take some time."
    • Like Like x 1
  3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Mar 27, 2010
    [​IMG] Arizona 0 3 7 7 17
    [​IMG] Arizona State 7 10 6 10 33
    First Quarter
    4:03 TD [​IMG] Jason Harrison WR #88 44 yard TD from Kelly Davis QB #8 (Kenneth Clark K #1 kick)
    Second Quarter
    6:40 FG [​IMG] Fred Wilson K #19 48 yard FG
    4:09 FG [​IMG] Kenneth Clark K #1 57 yard FG
    0:09 TD [​IMG] Jason Harrison WR #88 3 yard TD from Kelly Davis QB #8 (Kenneth Clark K #1 kick)
    Third Quarter
    4:21 FG [​IMG] Kenneth Clark K #1 40 yard FG
    4:10 TD [​IMG] Chris Gay WR #88 75 yard TD from Jeff Huffman QB #13 (Fred Wilson K #19 kick)
    0:41 FG [​IMG] Kenneth Clark K #1 33 yard FG
    Fourth Quarter
    6:04 TD [​IMG] Trey Robinson FB #26 1 yard TD (Kenneth Clark K #1 kick)
    4:58 TD [​IMG] Greg McGee WR #11 37 yard TD from Jeff Huffman QB #13 (Fred Wilson K #19 kick)
    2:05 FG [​IMG] Kenneth Clark K #1 50 yard FG
  4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Jun 13, 2012
    Chin up, Virginia is a former user team so I'm sure there was some superb talent lined up across the line of scrimmage.
  5. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Apr 27, 2011
    PSU will be kicking off around 7
  6. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Apr 22, 2012
    Yeah no biggie, offensive line was whipped in my losses and I forced a lot of throws. Hopefully it'll be better once I get my system in place.