Legacy 2017 Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 2. 4 user games this week.

Game of the Week:

#2 Georgia (bravejaf) @ #4 Michigan (Hova)

Next ADV no later than TUES at 9 PM EST

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Troy - 10
    ASU - 37

The passing game was clicking today, with quarterback Richie Vinson throwing for just over 350 yards in an aerial display. The defense wasn't without praise either however, stifling the Troy running attack as well as forcing six turnovers and allowing a completion rate of only 14% on third downs(2-14). It wasn't without downside as starting HB J. Underwood was lost for 7 weeks

Stats

Passing
    R. Vinson - 14/34, 365 yds, 5 TD/2 INT

Rushing
    J. Underwood - 14 att, 94 yds

Receiving
    S. James - 8 rec, 107 yds, TD
    P. Brady - 4 rec, 151 yds, 3 TD
    B. Carrington - 1 rec, 75 yds, TD

Defensive
    L. White - 9 tack, 9 solo, 6 TFL, INT

3. Hova

Tremblay carries Wolverines in Big Win
    trem.jpg

#4 Michigan 24
    #2 Georgia 7

Michigan would open Week 2 again this season hosting the defending national champions much like last season. This was a battle of spread offenses and aggressive defenses. Michigan ran its new Run N Shoot offense with QB Tremblay at the helm after taking over for Thomas Week 1 after his terrible performance against the Canes. Tremblay and his rocket arm led the offense efficiently all day throwing no INTs and putting together one of the best peformances at QB under Coach Hova. He threw 3 TDs on the day and kept the pressure on the Bulldog defense all game. On the defensive side of the ball the plan was to get after freshman QB sensation Jackson and the plan worked fairly well. He was sacked twice by DE Bolen and threw 4 INTs, the difference in the other wise close game. Michigan now opens the season 2 years in a row beating the defending SEC National Champs, only to falter later in the season in B1G Ten play. Hopefully new found Hero Tremblay can change that this season. GG Brave, had to be tough in the Big House with a freshy.

QB M. Tremblay 172.7 Rating 18/30 324 YDS, 2 TDs

HB S. Williamson 14 Carries 72 YDs

WR N. Rogers 6 Rec, 103 YDs

DE Bolen 4 Tackles, 2 Sacks, 2 FFs

TD Pass:

(It wont let me download videos on EASPORTSWORLD, wtf?)

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

The fumble at the end of the half and the TD called back for holding were killers. I also lost my only good HB for the game in the first quarter, that hurt. My true freshman HB played well but my third string HB Archie lost the fumble near the goal line.

5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Notre Dame 35
    Penn State 28
    [​IMG]
    South Bend, IN -- The Irish came up on the right side of a shootout today in South Bend. The Irish, thanks to some spectacular defensive plays, jumped out to a 21-0 lead by halftime. CB Geoff Joseph had a 106 yard interception return for a touchdown to start the scoring. In the second quarter the Irish once again got on the board when QB Bill Hawk hit Donnell Jackson for a 18 yard touchdown. FS Kevin Thomas intercepted Daniel Archer of the Nittney Lions and took it to the house to make the score 21-0. ​
    Penn State would roar back in the second half putting up two straight touchdowns before the Irish would score again in the fourth quarter. The Irish and the Nittney Lions would trade touchdowns and in the end the Irish were able to hold Penn State off and get the win.​
    Player of the Game​
    HB Dan Hart​
    14 att 80 yards 2 TDs​

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 44
    USC - 14

First game my team was playing great, after 2 drives, only 1 incomplete pass, was picking up good yards on the ground, defense was dominating, and they didn't pick up a first down. Then I bumped the eject button... I hate the touch buttons on the slims.

Anyway, second game, my line wouldn't pass protect, my receivers dropped a bunch of balls, and their running back was beast mode. He had two long runs where he broke 3 tackles each. These two runs made up almost all of USC's offense for the day. The pass defense played well, allowing just 4 completions on 12 attempts for 29 yards. The front four got 4 sacks. Tommy Cook jumped a route and got a pick 6. Ray Green followed up on his record breaking performance with 128 yards on 17 carries. Taylor got to 91 yards on 15 carries. Riley had a pretty good game, completing 17/26 passes for 248 yards. Most of the incompletions were the fault of his receivers. He did get sacked a lot, so that will need to be something the Tigers get figured out.

Next week the top ranked Tigers finish off their brutal out of conference schedule with a game against Iowa.

7. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Washington 17
    OSU 9

The Huskies went on the road and came away with a big out of conference win over the Buckeyes. It was a defense battle for the most part as Jason Huff threw 3 interceptions along with many others being dropped in the first half. The one big play was to All American Tim Culp who caught a five yard out, broke a tackle and ran through the defense for 80 yards. In the second half backup Scott Greenwood came out and efficiently led the Huskies to their final 10 points that would end up being enough for the win. Defensively Washington played well and for the most part didn't give up big plays.

Good game, Abolishthefed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hova

dang big upset here. And i think I play you this year, yikes

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]
    #7 Alabama 24​
    #5 Iowa 13​
    It wasn't the prettiest of games, but each team had their moments. Iowa is going to be tough competition in the Big 10 once again.​
    Bama drove down the field taking up four minutes before being forced to kick a FG, which was good from 42 yards out. Shortly after, redshirt Junior CB Shaun Jackson intercepted a Corey Cochran pass and returned it for a 60 yard Alabama TD. That was all CPU, and it really set the tone for the rest of the game and gave Alabama a lot of momentum.​
    In the second quarter, Iowa was able to hold Alabama to no points and cut the lead to 10-6 with two FGs.​
    Opening up the second half, Sophomore QB Dale Weiss made a quick pass out to redshirt Junior WR Jason Jones. Jones made one spin move and was gone for a 78 yard TD with no one in sight of him. Later in the 3rd, Sophomore HB Bobby Powers scored on a 34 yard counter run to give Alabama a huge lead.​
    Iowa got in endzone late on a 10 yard TD pass, but the Tide were able to run the clock down.​
    GG uncleho

10. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

My QB was 5-21 in the game, missing open receivers all game. It's going to be a frustrating year.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

The rematch of last year's National Title game should be ugly. My freshman QB gets to play his second road game. He threw 4 picks in the first road game.

12. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Yeah my (RS) FR QB has accounted for 6 turnovers in the first two games this year while the rest of the team has made barely any effort to show up this year. We just got out played against Alabama plain and simple. GG MurkYa21.

13. Hova

Could I actually survive the big ten?!?! I have the best QB Ive ever had. Doubtfulll

14. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I've had a good QB the last couple years and this guy now will be my best one yet. Turns out I am terrible at throwing the ball, that can be the only conclusion. So basically its up to you and not your QB most of the time lol.

15. Hova

Up to my Oline lol

16. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Well that's true enough I suppose, mine isn't really helping yet this year lol.

17. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I'll have a game plan in place by the time the ND game rolls around and this young team should be rolling by the time the trip to that armpit of a city named Ann Arbor arrives.

18. Hova

ND has lost to you like 6 years in a row. CMON moon

19. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Why not go for 7?

20. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

This was the First game for New Head Coach Hakeem Abdul of the Cal golden Bears. It was obvious we were going to win we excelled in all cylinders except our pass D we will have to improve on that if we expect to compete in the Pac 12

legacy.jpeg

21. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Gho5t9

One of your bookmarks is "You queefed bro"? lol

22. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

lol its a long story

23. Hova

baha

24. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

#18 Tennesse 30
    #13 Oregon 17

In the loud and rainy Autzen Zoo, Tennessee was able to come back to Knoxville with an impressive win. The Volunteers controlled the T.O.P. 20 minutes to the Ducks 8. The Vols forced 4 interceptions on the day and did a good job of disguising coverages. On the offensive side of the ball, QB John Hicks again had a solid performance throwing for 312 yards and 2 TD's on 23-33 passing. His favorite target was Terrance Whitehead who had 6 catches for 107 yards and a TD. Walter Paris added 4 catches for 67 yards and a TD and Bryan Garrison had 5 catches for 60 yards.

It was all offense in the first half espcially in the big play department with the Ducks scoring TD's on 70 yard TD pass and on a 77 yard TD run. The Vols lone big play came on a 61 yard TD pass. In the 2nd half defense took over as neither team could do much, although the Vols managed two FG's.