Legacy 2017 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 4. four more user games this week.

Next ADV No later than SUN at 10 PM EST

2. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

PSU took a 44-42 lead with over just a min left and the game locked up on my extra pt. Not sure if I need to take a sim or replay?

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

you can replay

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#25 California 14
    #7 Arizona St 22

Pac-12 fans witnessed another barn burner in Tempe, as the Golden Bears and Sun Devils faced off on a sunny, warm afternoon in the desert. Defense ruled the day for both teams most of the day, as neither team accumulated 150 yards in the first half or 250 yards for the game.

Neither team was efficient, with California going 2-10 on 3rd down and 1-4 on 4th down and ASU going 3-11 on 3rd down. California's offense was hampered by an extreme amount of drops. There must have been some kind of slippery substance on the ball. The Golden Bears registered 11 drops on the day. California's QBs were a combined 14-39 for 176 yards on the day with 3 INT and a fumble that was returned for a TD late in the 3rd quarter. ASU's passing yardage totaled 117, completing 11 for 20 with 2 INTs. One of the INTs was returned for a TD towards the end of the 3rd quarter with ASU holding a 12-0 lead.

ASU's K Clark was 5 for 5 on field goal attempts in the game, including a huge 58 yarder late in the 4th quarter to put the Sun Devils ahead 22-14. He was awarded player of the game honors.

GG Fmode11

5. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

WU vs MSU
    Heartbreak

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

The game that will be named, "What could have been?". For the Cal Bear's WR group, there will be sprints to be done ALL DAMN WEEK LONG. 11 drops, unacceptable. The ASU defense did have a hand in getting to the WRs nearly immediately but often times the ball simply bounced off the hands and fell to the ground.

The Cal offense is currently soul searching as many of the veterans coach Fmode has enjoyed to lead the team have since graduated and moved on. This young, but talented group, is searching for consistency. The QB position has two dynamic athletes but are hampered by a WR group that simply needs to perform better in big games.

This game was offensively dominated by ASU for 3 quarters but the always stout Cal defense was able to keep the ASU offense out of the endzone for the entire day. All four trips in the redzone ended in field goals but the highly suspected ASU Kicker. The muthaf'r kicked a flippin' 58 yard field goal. Someone test him, asap!

In the end, with a QB Controversy brewing, backup QB Keller (previous starter) came in and was able to get Cal a TD to make it a 19-14 game late in the 4th quarter. After trading defensive TD ASU received the ball with around 3:30 minutes to go and the lead. Miraculously, ASU threw on 2nd and 3rd downs with passes that were dropped easy pick 6's and survived to punt the ball back to Cal. After a few completions a long pass over the middle was intercepted and ASU kicked a 58 yard FG to make an 8 point game.

Boring 3 quarters followed by an edge of the seater, yelling at the TV, crazy 4th quarter. GG abolishthefed.

7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

:eek: :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  8. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

That seemed like a looong second on 3rd & 28.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

LEG21.PNG
    The Michigan St offense seemed focused and ready for a big game after the 1st drive resulted in a touchdown. However, turnovers would kill the Sparty offense and set up the WU offense with excellent field position. The entire game was a defensive battle. At halftime, Sparty led 14-7 and they would keep the lead until 34 seconds left in the game when the Huskies took a 17-14 lead. After a few big plays, Newberry is tackled for no gain on 1st down, then sacked on 2nd down. However, as you can see in the video, True freshmen WR Keith Mills makes a 3rd down catch and gets out of bounds with 1 second on the clock to set up a 50 yard field goal by first year kicker Steve Bell. He kicked it through the uprights to send the game into overtime, and in the first play Jon Britt returns an interception 88 yards to win the game. This was by far the most fun and intense game of NCAA i have played this year, and ive had some fun ones in this league. GG Raidernation

10. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Wow, that iced kick by MSU was impressive. That was a painful loss for UW.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Raidernation

A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG second indeed, I couldn't beleive it, still can't. Hats off to Gngsta4Lyphe, major thinkin on the fly I though it was wrapped after the sack. I the end my sim did me in. Had I leaned on man under I'd be undefeated. fuck it though GG.

12. Brandon S.

That TE Seam against my zone defense screwed me on your touchdown drive. I was tempted to go all 2 man under but i couldnt end a game like that. I thought it was wrapped up as well. After the holding penalty, i thought i had lost. The HB draw got me within FG distance and then it became 1st and 20. i was pissed.

13. Raidernation

I be fightin it bro, nowadays I use it like a special move in a fighting game. C2 man can definitely screw you also, phucckin corners will break the wrong way on you at the wrong time. But all said and done @ 1:06 really changed my play calling, dude was WIDE open. Made me look at short combo route plays because of the pressure you were getting, my line is garbage and it showed, specially on that play.

14. Brandon S.

Ive been mixing up my defenses lately to get more pressure, and i cant explain to you the different amount of zone blitzes i ran if you didnt notice me controlling different players on defense everytime. It was the first time i had tried those blitzes and it worked out well in my favor.

15. Raidernation

Yeah me as well. See "a gap and the tackle button" Lol. I'm trying to bring pressure from all over, doesn't alway work out though.

16. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

#3[​IMG] vs #11[​IMG]

Georgia Tech forces 5 turnovers, beats Wisconsin 23-17

At some point, Georgia Tech will probably need some offense. But in the last two games they've beat #11 Cal and #3 Wisconsin with 7 field goals and no offensive touchdowns. For the first half, Wisconsin really controlled the game and the clock. After Georgia Tech tied it up at 3 early in the second, Wisconsin threw pick six's on back-to-back drives and suddenly faced a 17-3 deficit. The Badgers would score again just before the half to cut it to 17-10.

The third quarter was mostly back and forth, with Georgia Tech finally adding another field goal near the end of the quarter to make it 20-10. Wisconsin drove right back down the field and scored a touchdown to make it 20-17. After running off a lot of clock and forcing Wisconsin to use all 3 timeouts, Tech added yet another field goal with 1:13 to make it 23-17. Wisconsin just needed a touchdown to take the lead and most likely get the win since the Yellow Jackets' receivers hadn't been able to get open all day (see 3/12 passing).

But just a couple plays later, Georgia Tech forced their fifth turnover of the game with a strip of the ball near midfield. They would recover the fumble and kneel it to take the win.

Really, it's a shame the game had to end this way. It was a good game and Wisconsin probably deserved to win as they outplayed Georgia Tech most of the game. But the two pick six's to Tech linebackers and three other turnovers, including the final strip, were just too much for the Badgers. Great game GMONEY 15, I've been very opportunistic getting out to a 3-0 start. Hopefully the luck doesn't run out anytime soon.

Scoring Summary.png

Team Stats.png