Legacy 2017 Week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

WE are now into week 5. No user games this week.

Next ADV no later than WED at 11 am EST

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

nope

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] vs. [​IMG]
    51 - 31
    Cal Offense Explodes in Bay Area Shoot Out

After losing three consecutive games to user opponents coach Fmode was beginning to worry about his inexperienced offense. Will they be able to bounce back and succeed in Pac-12 play with a new starting, young QB? Will this young QB Ware find his rhythm and lead this team through this year and into the future? There were a lot of questions on the offensive side of the ball going into this game. Now, there are some defensive questions being asked after tis game.

Senior RB Damion Smith made his return after going down with an injury in Week 1. This conveniently left him out of the three user games and he had to munch of a soggy towel watching those 3 losses to keep his angry within. This game would be his Senior coming out party. He's a speedy back and being paired with an equally as fast athlete playing QB, these two are set to put up some serious offense this year. Now into week 5 already, it looks like they may have finally found their groove. Smith ran for 148 yards on 28 carries and scoring 2 touchdowns. While Sophomore QB Kenny Ware added 285 yards through the air on 16/26 passing and 2 TD. Today, Ware did not have his receivers dropping 75% of the passes thrown to them as they did against ASU abolishthefed which helped his numbers. Those WR wind sprints must have paid off this week.

The excitement in this game, besides the offensive break-out, was new KR this year, 3rd string RB Eric Moore who took back coach Fmode's first ever kick return for a TD. Big ups to the rarely used senior who was on the roster when coach took over and we're happy to get him on the field in some capacity before he graduates.

Game Ball:
    Cal RB Damion Smith 28 rush 148 yds 2 TD

Side note: Screw Rich Rod and his offense. Nearly impossible to get to the QB with all the quick throws and caused havoc for a Cal defense that has been Top 3 in total yards allowed for 3 straight seasons.

• Like Like x 1
  5. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

sure seemed like I was lucky to score at all in the game, the cpu's D was on my guy before I even snapped the ball. Not even gonna talk about passing I was just sitting their laughing. On O I might as well not even had a team on the field. will be interesting to see some scores when everyone else starts playing some good cpu teams.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

My every USC game is that way. Any run outside the tackle the RB will surely break at least 2 tackles. Tough loss

7. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

MSU 42
    Illinois 28

This was a close game and MSU turned the ball over several times before MSU's defense stepped up and made some takeaways in the 4th. It was 35-28 late in the 4th but Sparty pulled away with a takeaway and PA deep on the next play to make it 42-28 and end the game. CPU is tough this year.

8. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  9. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Starting my game shortly.

10. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Colorado plays like dogshit in the trenches on both sides of the ball, which led them to committing 4 turnovers. Dropped passes, tons of missed blocks, missed tackles, constant pressure on Jackson, and heaps of other fails plagued them all day.

• Like Like x 1
  11. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Got hit with that EA Sports "CPU is winning no matter what" cheese.

12. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

[​IMG] vs #7[​IMG]

#7 Georgia Tech rolls over Duke, 37-17

The Yellow Jackets finally found some offense, racking up 359 yards in total offense and building a 34-3 lead in the first three quarters. The defense also had an outstanding game, and Duke only had 31 yards and 2 first downs at halftime. DT Marlon Bailey had 3 sacks in the game. The first 10 points by the Blue Devils came directly off a couple Georgia Tech turnovers. It was a bit of a struggle running the ball, but QB Andy Avery went 14/20 for 283 yards and 3 touchdowns, adding another score on the ground. Georgia Tech improves to 4-0 and plays #23 North Carolina next week.

• Like Like x 1