1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Legacy 2017 Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 6. 2 user games this week.

Next ADV no later than FRI at 11 am EST.

2. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

North Carolina 34
    #6 Georgia Tech 14

The last time North Carolina beat Georgia Tech, the Tar Heels celebrated an ACC Title victory. After 5 years, 3 Georgia Tech coaches, and 5 UNC QB's later the Tar Heels finally beat the Yellow Jackets. In rainy Chapel Hill, UNC put on a show for the fans, and recruits in person. Offensively, it seemed like the UNC offense was rolling throughout the game. True freshman Cornelius Robinson was 16-23 for 234 yards and 2 passing, while also adding 16 carries for 81 yards. RB Jon Berry had 23 carries for 116 yards and a TD. Both Marques McCall and Joe Thomas had 5 catches each. Thomas had 72 yards receiving and McCall had 105 yard and a TD.

Defensively the Tar Heels put in their best efforts. The Yellow Jackets were held to just 265 yards of total offense. The secondary forced three interceptions and a fumble. Georgia Tech passing was held under 50% completion rate. The only problems UNC faced was giving up 5 sacks, and failing to score with one second on the one yard line to end the 1st half.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

What a mess. I couldn't do anything on defense to stop you. And that pick six at the end was such a dumb throw lol. But I started making those kind of throws because I couldn't move the ball on your defense all game. Very good game played by gwill today in Chapel Hill.

• Like Like x 1
  4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Colorado plays down to WSU's level for the first quarter and a half, especially senior starting tackles Cedric Palmer and Matthew Hudson. That lead to QB Justin Jackson also playing down at that level. It lead to a sideline ass chewing and to make his point, coach uncleho then pounded the rock, and WSU with it.

Colorado rushed 36 times for 325 yards as a team, with freshmen HB Davin Williams exploding for 233 of those and 3 TDs against a team that is clearly outmatched talent wise. Besides taking 4 sacks and other hurries to go with a lost fumble and an interception, Jackson did go 10/14 for 162 yards and 2 TDs once the line calmed down. The defense forced 3 turnovers on the day and piled up 4 or 5 sacks of their own, the majority of those going to DE Adam Bell.

5. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Doesnt look like my game vs GMONEY 15 is being played. I tried to play the cpu 3 times now, after freezing on the kickoff twice, i finally got in the game. I should have known something was wrong when i saw this on the first play.... 20130110_225225.jpeg

I was caught off guard, but figured i would have a tough time defending 7 WRs. Well, as curious as i was to see this formation, this is what i saw.... 20130110_225233.jpeg

And they just sit there and huddle until the playclock expires. I'll try again in the morning. Dont know what could have caused that. Gave me a good laugh though !

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Most of the time, when a vet plays a new user, things like this happen. Just trying to get a feel for the league and the user and it turns into a blowout. I've been on the bad sides of these scores, i'm sure next year you will have a much closer game. Even if the score to this one was closer than it shows.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

wowww thats brilliant

8. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

Lol that has happened to me before. Did the kickoff go ok? This happened on my kickoff

[​IMG]

The kick just went into the group of guys and I recovered it. They lined up in a bunched formation on defense and I scored on one play. On the next kickoff, same thing happened but they recovered it and started doing the offensive formation you posted.