Legacy 2017 Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 9. Three user games this week. Lets try to knock em out.

Game of the Week:

#4 Cal (Ghost) @ #2 Washington (Bigking)

Next ADV no later than THURS at 8 PM EST

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

oh shit how did i get to #4 lol

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Illinois 27
    Iowa 52

This game featured over a 1000 yards of offense from the two teams, a lot of it coming in the fourth quarter, where 35 points were scored between the two teams. Iowa was never really in danger though as Illinois was closest when they were down 7-3 in the first quarter. In the first half Iowa scored TDs mostly to Illinois only getting FGs. That was basically the difference in the game as the two teams alternated scoring TDs in the second half. HB Kevin Singleton had 26 carries for 219 yards and tied the single game record for rushing TDs with 5. QB Danny Stuckey easily had the best game of his career going 12/15 for 268 yards and a TD.

Illinois QB V. Scruggs went 21/32 for 340 yards and his own TD, with WR J. Sherman being the main target hauling in 8 receptions for 151 yards. HB D. Rogers carried 17 times for 136 yards which included his 80 yard TD run.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Michigan 56
    Minnesota 7

Michigan dominated this game led by an epic performance by QB Tremblay who went 9 for 10 (only incompletion was an INT) and passed for 219 YDS and 3 TDs. His rating was over 300 on the day. HB Williamson also had a strong performance rushing for 120 yds and 3 TDs. The defense caused 3 turnovers and only allowed one score on the day. Michigan faces the Fighting Illini next week.

5. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Cal wins a thriller against Washington. I will have my summary by this afternoon

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Notre Dame 24
    USC 17
    South Bend, IN -- The Irish had trouble against USC this week, who despite their record, was very tough. The Irish won this game through defense, not so much their offense. CB Keon Mills started off the scoring when he took a USC fumble 37 yards to the house in the first quarter. USC struck back with a 15 yard pass to TE Jarvis Sampson to tie the game at 7. In the second quarter USC was able to score again, this time on a 41 yard rush from HB Adam Robinson to make the score 14-7 USC.​
    The Irish struck back, this time the scoring came from a 37 yard interception from Geoff Joseph to tie the game at 14 - 14 with 21 seconds left in the first half. Notre Dame would dominate the third quarter scoring two touchdowns one off of a Notre Dame fumble that was recovered by center Donte Jenkins in USC's end zone. The second score came from Heisman hopeful Cory Riley on a one yard rush. Riley would finish with 175 yards on 32 attempts and a touchdown.​
    USC would strike back in the fourth quarter with a field goal, however Notre Dame would do the remainder of the scoring and put USC away late. Next week the Irish face Arizona St.​

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will be out of town Friday and Saturday, but can play my week 10 CPU game tonight if we advance by 8 or 9 PM EST.