Legacy 2018 Bowl Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

one user game this week.

Next ADV no later than THURS at 10 PM EST

2. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

HovaTheGodMC

Headed out of town for 24 to 36 hours. No worries as I will get my BCS Title game in by the Thursday 10pm est deadline

3. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Typically, between 6 PM and 9 PM EST works.

5. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

6. abolishthefed

OK, I'm hopping on.

7. GMONEY 15

Wisconsin 2018 BCS National Champions

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] 10 [​IMG] 30

The Wisconsin Badgers went into their BCS title match against Alabama eager to prove that the Big 10 can match up and play well against the mighty SEC. Each team came into this game a perfect 13-0. Alabama came into the game #3 in total offense, #3 in scoring by averaging 41.3 points per game and #10 in the Nation in total defense. The Badgers on the other hand marched into Glendale AZ with the #1 overall defense in the Nation against both the pass and the run. Rian Welder ran for 2 td's, Eric Harper kicked 3 fg's and The " RED SHIRT " Badger defense didn't disappoint as they played a really good game. They produced 5 sacks and 3 picks and a huge defensive TD by SOPH QB Mark Green with 46 seconds left in the game to seal the deal for the Badgers. Coach GMONEY credited this title run to his coaching staff as they spent hours watching game field before meeting all of their opponents.

"My advance scouting staff and coordinators do a great job of coming up with game plans week in and week out. Playing a tough Non Conference schedule which included visits by LSU, Boise State and North Carolina. gwill Then we have our always tough as nails Big 10 schedule which this year the Badgers had to go to East Lansing to face Michigan State Brandon S. and then to State College to take on the always well prepared Penn State squad led by edge7771 Now we have to have a couple of days to celebrate this and it's right back to work again as Spring practice is right around the corner and we have some hole that need to be filled. With that being said, I am hoping for a very spirited Spring Practice coming up. That is all for now from Cheese land." :cool:

[​IMG] Wisconsin 7 10 3 10 30
    [​IMG] Alabama 0 3 0 7 10
    FIRST QUARTER
    2:38
    TD
    [​IMG] Rian Felder HB #40 4 yard TD (Eric Harper K #12 kick)
    SECOND QUARTER
    5:28
    FG
    [​IMG] Charles Goodwin K #5 22 yard FG
    1:57
    FG
    [​IMG] Eric Harper K #12 19 yard FG
    0:50
    TD
    [​IMG] Rian Felder HB #40 25 yard TD (Eric Harper K #12 kick)
    THIRD QUARTER
    2:42
    FG
    [​IMG] Eric Harper K #12 42 yard FG
    FOURTH QUARTER
    6:38
    FG
    [​IMG] Eric Harper K #12 25 yard FG
    1:41
    TD
    [​IMG] Bob Phillips WR #81 9 yard TD from Dustin Matthews QB #2 (Charles Goodwin K #5 kick)
    0:46
    TD
    [​IMG] Mark Green CB #32 75 yard TD (Eric Harper K #12 kick)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

9. abolishthefed

10. GMONEY 15

uncleho

Thanks bro. That team was a real monster on defense. They were rated a A+ on both sides of the ball. Jeremy Nance and Mr. Eric Smith (89 tackle, 95 hit power, 95 power moves,94 block shedding,86 strength and 97 finesse move) 2 defensive ends from Bama were just abusing my O Line at times.

On a side note, I hope we get to ball again next season as we haven't played now in 2 seasons. The game we played was a great battle and pretty much a defensive battle.

11. GMONEY 15

abolishthefed

Thanks bro. I came in Legacy in the Middle of season 2. Took me a good 2 seasons with my recruiting but I finally started to the players that I wanted on the defensive side of the ball. I was able to get a bit creative with my defensive play calling. I used to be scared sh$%less with this team every time I tried to blitz or zone blitz to get more pressure as my secondary was pretty weak.
    Anyways...I am just OLD SCHOOL football. ( I am not talking about my age, 40 something ;) ) Offense sells tickets but DEFENSE wins Championships. I hope we get a chance to ball next season. We were supposed to play in the Rose Bowl 1 season but my work got in the way of that happening.

12. abolishthefed

Hell, I'm scared of the matchup the way my front 6 played in user games this season.

13. Hova

Congrats!!

14. GMONEY 15

HovaTheGodMC

Thanks bro

fyi...I guess I should have saw the Legacy Team pages when I joined back in 2014. I was reading some of the team updates and that's a pretty cool feature bro. Do you have Wisconsin's history since I joined? If you do I can actually make a page with the other teams and update accordingly. However if not, I guess i'm just assed out. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hova

I don't. They were a CPU before you joined. You might be able to see your own history on your coaching record but I am not sure