Legacy 2018 Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia with three week one signings

:4stars: Larry Harrington #5 CB, #35 overall

:4stars: Steven Mills #1 SS, #71 overall

:4stars: Ian Blanco #10 OT, #127 overall

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I got 4!

:5stars: #1 QB Dusty Woods
    :4stars:#3 DE Kenneth Morris
    :4stars:#1 FS Jason Beck
    :4stars:#7 G Gary Lopez

• Like Like x 1
  4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Two instant commits for the Sun Devils:
    Mike Williams-ASU.png Renaldo Horne-ASU.png

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

:5stars: Jimmy Parsons HB #1
    The highest ranked player in this class and should fill the speed role vacated by Herron. Will need to beat out SO Forte for that role, but Parsons has way more upside.

:4stars: Larry Harrington CB #5
    I am not sure how much use he will get in this dynasty. We have 6 cornerbacks on the roster and none are seniors. If someone leaves early, he could be a backup.

:4stars: Martin Reid OLB #2
    With 3 senior outside linebackers, this was an important signing for UGA. He should be backup next season but isn't likely to see the field on defense.

:4stars: Corey Thornton OG #1
    There are no departing players at guard so Thornton will be a third string reserve. I'd redshirt him if we had more seasons remaining.

:4stars: Tim Richardson OT #3
    Richardson should be backup next season. The Bulldogs have 3 seniors leaving at tackle, so this was a position we targeted.

:4stars: Steven Mills SS #1
    This is an odd signing since Georgia is already over loaded at the position and no players are set to graduate. He isn't likely to see much action in a Georgia uniform.

:4stars: Ian Blanco OT #10
    He is another signing at OT. He is undersized so may not be able to stay at that position. He is unlikely to see much playing time next season at any o-line spot.

6. Wick36

Up to date.

Biggest signing so far is QB Dusty Woods. He has great height at 6'4" and is from the QB state of California. He has decent athleticism for a pocket passer. Has a great arm. I wish he would've signed a couple years earlier so I could get to use him his full 4 years.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Alabama Crimson Tide

#1 T Scott Grant - 6'3" 294lbs - Run Block - Adamsville, AL
    #6 T Erik Kilpatrick - 6'4" 326lbs - Pass Block - Talladega, AL
    #6 TE Tyler Barrett - 6'5" 238lbs - Receiving - Adamsville, AL

Grant and Kilpatrick will be great additions to a young offensive line that is starting 3 Freshmen, and losing only one Senior.
    Tight end Tyler Barrett will see time in our two TE formations playing behind current Freshman TE Justin Massey.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

This is certainly a line heavy class for the Bulldogs. Georgia has signed 4 offensive linemen and 3 defensive linemen in this class. The week 10 signings leave UGA with just 1 scholarship, but several players are in contention for that spot.

Georgia's latest commitments

:5stars: James Coleman ATH #1
    Will likely line up at Defensive End on passing situations but could see some time as pass rush OLB in certain packages. Doesn't have great size for a 3-4 DE but B-strength makes him capable at playing run.

:5stars: Brent Moore DE #1
    He doesn't have strength of Coleman but that should be improved during his time at UGA. He is a very good pass rusher and solid against the run. He should split time with Coleman next season at one of the end spots.

:4stars: Reggie Campbell T #5
    Unlike the other UGA linemen in this class, Campbell has bulk. He is huge at 6'7 and 320 pounds. He also possesses good strength (B-) and is balanced in his blocking skills.

:4stars: Chris Francis G #3
    Another very small lineman (6'5 but just 256 punds). He will need to add some muscle to withstand college defenses. He is a solid blocker with decent strength (C+).

:4stars: Tristan King DE #8
    Defensive end was a need this season and King was targeted to fill that need. He isn't a great pass rusher but has good size (6'2 267) and strength (B-). He should be a solid reserve defensive end behind Coleman and Moore.

9. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Notre Dame is up to date.

[​IMG]

10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Updated.

Michigan has put together a solid class this year headlined by :5stars: CB Martin who is the number 1 CB in the Nation, projected to be a shutdown corner with great size and A man coverage. :5stars: WR Justin Williams brings great athleticism and size to the Michigan WR corps, will be a legit deep threat, that weve lacked for years. Michigan still has a 5 Star Scholly left.

11. Wick36

LSU up to date. Signed the #1 TE and the #4 Athlete who will be a receiver.

12. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Those weeks I missed when I was in Hawaii killed me this season, what a god awful recruiting year. Here's to hoping I get something in the off-season where fantastic talent appears out of thin air.