Legacy 2018 Season Kickoff

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 1. I advanced because only redshirting matters and that is pointless at this points. 2 user games this week.

Game of the Week:

#14 Cal (ghost) @ #2 LSU (Killer)

Next ADV no later than tues at 11 am EST

2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Irish Win First Game of Season
    Notre Dame 38
    Michigan St 10
    South Bend, IN -- The Irish come into the season with one goal, to win the national championship. The pundits disagree and don't think the Irish have the talent to match up with the elite teams of the SEC and even B1G, however Coach Kelly disagrees. "I feel we have a great shot to win it. I feel this team is poised to do something special. We have a great group of young men on this team with great character and great talent, I think we will surprise some people this year." One player on the team that has been waiting for his chance to break out is former 5* recruit HB Dan Hart who started the season by gaining 214 yards on the ground and scoring four touchdowns. "Yeah I had a great game. I've been waiting for my chance, and have been patient and I am really enjoying it now that it's finally here. I hope to have many games like this where I can contribute and help my team get the W." Hart has always had the talent, he just was a victim of playing behind a talented Irish backfield. This season he gets to take the reins and looks like he might capitalize.
    The Irish started the game off with two straight scores both coming from Dan Hart rushing touchdowns. Michigan St was able to strike back with a long 61 yard field goal to make the score 14-3 Irish. The Irish rattled off two more scores before half one being another long touchdown run, 61 yards to be exact, from Dan Hart.
    The third quarter the Irish were able to put the game away scoring two more touchdowns before MSU scored another TD with :50 seconds left to close the game out.
    Player of the Game
    HB Dan Hart
    26 att 214 yards 4 TD
    HB Darrin Scott
    4 att 104 yards 1 TD

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

should put this in the b10 blog as well.

4. MoonBBad

np

5. Hova

For now on I will just use these threads for advance time and to bitch at people who are slacking lol

Just waitin on the user game this week.

6. MoonBBad

I thought they already played (ghost & killer)

7. Hova

Iowa and washington play this week as well

8. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

HovaTheGodMC I lost connection twice tonight in my game against BigKing. I put myself on auto and I think he did as well so we should be ready to go. Unless he is going to play the cpu that is fine with me as well. I can't even log into the servers now :confused: