Legacy 2018 Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 16, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We have now advanced. All User games so get them threads up!

#2 USC @ #6 VA Tech

#5 Oregon @ #3 Alabama

#22 Ohio St @ #10 LSU

Minnesota @ Miami

Clemson @ UCLA

#7 UGA @ #1 Penn St

Next ADV no later than THURS at 10 PM EST

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Should be a very interesting week...
    I am actually pretty curious to see how ALL of these games turn out.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Minnesota 15 Miami 14

Was a fun ass game with a few lame luck turnovers sprinkled in.. but overall I think Suge can agree it was a lot of fun. Minnesota with an interception with 45 seconds left after Miami used all their timeouts to get the ball back. Right before their game winning drive attempt my HB fumbled in the redzone which if he woudl have scored would have but me up by 8 with a little over a minute to go. oh well got the win i spose, helluva game suge. To bad we can't continue games like this with a little Nebraska Michigan haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Oregon- 22
    Alabama- 18

This was a very competitive game, but Oregon was able to hold the Tide to field goals and steal this game. Oregon's offense struggled and was held scoreless for the first 3 quarters. Bama was driving to put the nail in the coffin but a 50yd fumble return for a TD sparked a 22 point 4th quarter and the Ducks prevail. GG cnic, but I think it is best to end our short lived rivalry.....

5. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

#22 Ohio St 13
    #10 LSU 31

In a defensive battle LSU takes care of OSU for a third straight time (one of those was a CPU sim bowl game). 5 year senior Micha Garcia scored on the second play of the game with a 77 yard scamper for 6. The teams traded possesions several times before OSU finally broke through the LSU secondary with a 59 yard pass from White to Ford. With time running down in he first half LSU's 2 minute drill took control, rumbled down the field and Garcia added his second score of the game to make it 14-7. There was no scoring in the third quarter as both teams we careful not to make any mistakes. Finally, in the opening minute of the 4th, LSU finished a drive with an 18 yard strike to Jason Bowers from Eric Martin. OSU threw an INT on the next possession and LSU added a FG to make it 24-7. OSU was desparate to make a play and threw another INT which led to a 2 yard TD run to end the game. Martin was 14-19 for 157 yards and a TD. Garcia rushed the ball 19 times for 147 yards and 2 TDs. Bowers caught 5 balls for 84 yards and a TD. They Coach ajtev21 move to fire both coordinators and have Oregon's offense and move to the 3-4 defense appeared to pay off. The Tigers and their fans are even more excited this year to go 9-3 after an ass whooping from Bama and return to the Capital One Bowl!

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'll play my game tonight, after I get home from work

7. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I think Ive had enough of LSU for awhile. That was my 3rd loss in 14 games to them. I thought my defense played tough for the most part, but late turnovers did us in. Offensively Chad White showed some promise and showed that he still has a lot to learn. In the 2nd quarter he connected with the other freshmen sensation Josh Ford for a 59 yard TD pass, the first for both of them. We knew Ford had speed, but he showed he was tough as well on this play. He broke a pair of tackles en route to the score. We plan to hit the practice field hard in order to find more consistency. Several times we were able to cross the fifty yard line, only to stall and punt.

8. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

GG Ceewo, got lucky with some of the big plays

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We are ready to advance