Legacy 2018 Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 11. 3 user games this week.

Next ADV no later than MON at 10 PM EST

2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Week 11 OMG BIZZARO WORLD WE ARE ALL NOW IN IT!?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

???

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Disregard my half drunken attempts at humor when I see two threads titled the same week, it seemed a lot funnier to me at the time.

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I noticed the repeat after I posted the ???

6. Hova

lol whoops

7. Hova

#14 Maryland 37
    #1 GTECH 21

Maryland was able to go on the road and defeat the #1 team in the nation this week. The win came thanks to a strong defensive performance as well as a solid day by QB Romero who threw 3 TDs and no INTs. We also made a couple of huge 3rd down conversions. The INTs on defense and forced fumble were the sealers of the game. Maryland now looks to continue to turn the season around after a sim loss to VA hurt their ranking. GG Todd Ramsey

• Like Like x 1
  8. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Great game plan HovaTheGodMC.

Two keys to the game. You were 10/13 on 3rd down and had a 20-7 TOP advantage. I could not get you off the field.

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG][​IMG]
    17 - 3

Cal uses it muscle on defense to slow Colorado and contain the shifty RB Williams. Without much offense on either side of the football this was mostly a game of field possession. Outside of a couple of crucial plays this game was very even, with the nod going to Cal for the opportunistic plays. The first being an interception deep inside CU own's territory setting up Cal with only less than 15 yards or the TD. Another key play was a lob over the top to the slot WR moving the ball almost 50 yards and by the far the only long play of the day besides CAL QB Ware scramble (highlight on wire). Cal also put 4/5 punts inside the 15 yard line causing the Buff's to start deep many times, only to get to midfield and be stopped by one of Cal's better defenses in years.

GG uncleho - This was a much different game than last year when Cal didn't even bother showing up on the road. With a couple bye weeks and a big game against last year's loser in the NCG, Florida, it looks like Cal will face the winner of ASU/UW for the Pac-12 title game with the winner likely getting the nod for the NCG.

Game Ball - Call Defense: 128 total yards allowed (22 rushing yds) - 4 sacks, 1 INT, 1 FF, 1 FREC

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  10. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

It was a GG. Yeah your guys just played better than mine this time, especially on defense. We just had too many missed tackles and let you complete too many third downs, most of the time we had coverage there it just wasn't tight enough and you threw it right on target. Plus the TD that was called back for holding and we had to take the FG instead, I felt like we finally had something going, even with all the sacks and hurries we were giving up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I forgot about the TD called back.... I initially thought the flag was for offsides. I also should have punted instead of trying the 56 yd FG. Had the distance, just pushed it right.