Legacy 2018 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

now in week 13. one user game this week.

Next ADV no later than THURS at 10 am est

2. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Atlanta (AP) - The #5 Georgia Tech Yellowjackets returned to winning in overwhelming fashion with a 60-14 victory over the Clemson Tigers. The YellowJackets started slowly (it was 3-0 after 1 quarter) before pouring it on for 57 points in the second half.
    Offensive MVPs: Michael Doughtery, 25-34, 388 yds (4 TDs, 2 INTs), Brian Ferwerda (8 cth, 134 yds, 3 TDs)
    Defensive MVP: Barry Simon, 5 TKS, 4 solo, 1 sack, 1 INT (56 yd TD)
    Special Teams: Keith McCollum (4-4 FGs, 52 long)

3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Ya chased him right outta the league man... (y) When we getting the Huskies back on the schedule?

5. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

....... He played a good one, I had the same type of game Colorado had against me. I was hoping for one(vs Cal), I didn't make a request because I thought our game was a givin next season definitely.

6. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Colorado gets a win at home against #5 Arizona State in a very defensive battle. Neither team could get any sort of rushing attack to work this game, while both defenses forced at least one turnover, and kept opposing offenses in pretty poor field position most of the game. The difference was sophomore 1st year starting QB John Barnes, who easily played the best game of his young career in leading his team to a big win. Barnes completed 80% of his passes in, temporarily at least, overcoming his biggest weakness with his accuracy.

I can't remember an errant pass this game, and one of those incomplete passes was a drop by the FB. The two TD passes also had help in the fact that it looked like the defender was in position each time to make a play on the ball or receiver but just didn't or made a poor effort. A short 5 yard quick out by the TE turned into a 44 yard TD pass and a 10-12 yard curl turned into a 41 yard TD pass that effectively iced the game with 2:49 left.

Good game abolishthefed.

7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Good turnaround scoring 3 then 34

8. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

My QB didn't play like he was in 7th grade this week lol. Plus we got two picks that turned into points eventually. Still can't get a running game going against a user though.

9. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Your QB was accurate all game. GG uncleho.