Legacy 2018 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 4. FOUR user games this week.

Next ADV no later than THURS at 9 PM EST

2. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

(AP) Blacksburg - The 9th ranked Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets were victorious on the road against the Hokies of Virginia Tech. The Yellow Jackets used a balanced offense and a opportunistic defense to secure the victory in a driving downpour.

The offense racked up 18 first downs, 173 yards rushing and 146 yards passing. The MVP was back-up TB Jeremy Wilson who scored first on a 13 yard screen pass and later on 6 yard run. Starting TB Curtis Jackson piled up 104 yards on 13 carries and QB Michael Doughtery was 10-15 for 146 yards (1 TD). The only offensive miscue was an errant option pitch in the 4th quarter which gave the Hokies their only score.

The defense was again stout holding the opposition without a TD for the second consecutive game and forced 2 turnovers. The Yellow Jackets return to Atlanta to host the Duke Blue Devils.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wisconsin 41
    North Carolina 14

Game was closer than than the final score. We lost connection with Wisconsin inside the 7 yard line with a 27-14 lead. We scored on the first play of the 4th QTR to go up 34-14. As I told Gwil I subbed in the key personnel and ran the ball the rest of the game. 3rd string RB Paul Davis rips a 70 yard run wiht the WR picking up a key block and his speed did the rest. He runs that dam read option pretty dam good. The Badgers played it OK but got burned on a few nice runs by that QB Robinson. Hell I thought he was the 2nd coming of his cousin, the QB from Michigan. ;)

gg gwill

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

HovaTheGodMC

The ASU vs Cal game will have to be simmed. The game disconnected with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Well, little over 3 mins left but huge bummer. I've never had a disco during a user game.

The annoying as shit 4-2-5 bump and run ASU defense was about to get worked too!

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

So in this young season we have had 3 USER game disconnects? With ZERO prior in how many seasons? HovaTheGodMC

7. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Colorado survives at home against the Bulldogs, after tying the game at 31-31 with less than a minute left, the Buffaloes score on the last play of the game to get the win. Georgia was forced to punt the ball back and it was a touch back which left 1 second on the clock. So we sent everyone deep and of course Georgia left WR Trey Manning all by himself after not really letting anything deep without at least challenging it all game.

This game the Bulldogs pounded us on the ground all day, it wasn't until the second half that we actually got them off the field without their help. We got a scoop and score fumble in the second quarter on a terrible Georgia option pitch that landed on the ground in front of the RB. In the second half the few times we got them to punt let our offense finally put some drives together and at least change field postion.

This is the second game in a row we have survived after a week 2 win in 2OT against Arkansas. I can only wonder how long we can manage to get lucky or if we will ever start to play a consistent game.

8. Hova

We've had them here and there, not sure when the last was

9. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I see you're off your meds today. The disconnect probably saved your quarterback from some late game humiliation.

The computer must bump and run automatically in some man coverages. I didn't bring my coverage up once in any of the games we've played.

10. Hova

Phone advance wont let me log in. Will advance at 8pm tonight after work