Legacy 2018 Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 9. One user game this week. Next ADV no later than TUES at 11 am EST

2. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

(AP) Boston - The Yellow Jackets continued their inspired play with a 60-7 win on the road against the Boston College Eagles. Heisman QB candidate was brilliant, 10-13 for 302 yds (4 TDs) - all in the first half. The Yellow Jackets were ahead 40-0 at halftime and subbed in their 2nd team offense and defense for the entire 2nd half.

The defense was outstanding with 2 defensive TDs with a 33 yd fumble return and a 78 yard INT return. Backup ROLB Larry Walker was the defensive MVP with 5 solo tkls and 3 sacks. The Yellow Jackets play #6 Florida State Seminioles on the road next Sarurday.

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Another freeze. Was punishing Stanford 45-10 mid-way through the 4th quarter.

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Stanford haz haxxorz this year it seems :confused:

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I hope you don't get beast mode Stanford on the next play. They tore my team up. The white halfback ran over half my team like Mike Alstott.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Not going to have another chance to play unfortunately. My folks came into town today and are staying with the wife and I. I'm sure the CPU will put a whooping on me.

7. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wisc 62
    NW 14

Game wasn't close. Starting QB played the 1st QTR and the 2nd String QB played the 2nd QTR. They are pushing one another during the practice week. The Badger defense was on fire as they scored 2 td's in 22 seconds in the 2nd QTR to put this one away early. Once again the 2nd team on both sides of the ball played the entire 2nd half as well as my 3rd string QB. 3RD STRING RB Paul Davis once again had a long TD run. He's looking for more carries as every time he touches the ball, he wants to impress the coaching staff. :D

Now Wisconsin are packing their bags for a road trip to Happy Valley PA to take on #3 Penn State on the ESPN, FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC and the CNN National game of the week. The ESPN Game day crew will be in Happy Valley as the game has been sold out after only 90 minutes after the tickets went on sale to the student body. :);):D:rolleyes::cool:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  8. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

9. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Misread the memo ..... We won they lost, 34-14 I think.