Legacy 2019 Week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 8. No user games this week.

Next ADV no later than TUES at 9 PM EST

2. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wow.......I was looking at the teams and just saw that Raidernation changed teams to Rutgers this season huh? You have them playing good ball to an unbeaten record. Nice path to the BCS title game out of the Big East. They have nice uniforms that I downloaded last month as well.

GUESS I SHOULD READ POSTS MORE OFTEN. :oops::rolleyes::cool:

3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Yeah decent squad and the uni's make NCAA13 fresh and new for me. I doubt I go on a chip run though, I'm dealing with some horrible teams. The second I face a B- or better squad its a wrap! I'm definitely looking forward to shoe shining for the BIG10 next season. :D

4. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wisconsin brought out some new away jerseys as well and they are cool as hell so I know what you mean with that. Well your all the way to #2 now bro with Rutgers. Too bad you couldn't get into the Big 10 this season as I would have switched to Northwestern as they have some new uniforms as well and we could have had a cool ass USER game with TWO 3 star schools. Anyways it's all good as I know the rest of us are just playing for shits and Giggles as I can't see you or Hova losing to a CPU team the rest of this season. Oh well XBOX life goes on. :rolleyes::oops::confused::cool::):D;)

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Fuck face USC almost got me last night in one of those games where they did almost nothing wrong. They just screwed up at the end and blew coverages that they had shut down all game until the last minute or so.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Like my last game, USF played flawlessly for about 3qtrs .... Then I got them. I've honestly been having some intense games with RU, few weeks ago BYU took me down to the wire, I needed a last second field goal to beat them. It's only gonna got worse for me. I think the CPU gets added upset momentum or something shits nuts.