Legacy Conference Champ Week 2010

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Legacy Conference Champ Week 2010

We are now into conference champ week. Only 2 games this week and one is a user game so let's get that scheduled.

Champ Games:

SEC CHAMP GAME

Florida vs Alabama (Cnic75)

ACC CHAMP GAME

Florida State (Ceewo) @ Va Tech (Pipehitter531)

CUSA CHAMP GAME

UAB vs Houston

BIG 12 CHAMP GAME

Missouri vs Oklahoma

MAC CHAMP GAME

Central Michigan vs Kent St

We will advance as soon as these are played, with a 3 day deadline but hopefully sooner. Good Luck guys.

2. Hova

I'm going to start filling out the season User records as well in the Results thread as those records are based on an even 15 week playing field.

3. Hova

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Nice work Hova. Proud of my boy Newsome. True sophomore, first year starter put up some pretty good numbers. He will be a star next season.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Nice work Hova.

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I believe Bacarri Rambo had a defensive TD for me.

7. Hova

Ya I got real lazy on that last one. I assumed there were alot of guys that had 1 TD but didn't feel like scrolling down the list. I will look up the next 2 on the list today when I do User Team records. We had fairly low stat production compared to the West which is a good thing. I think alot of these 2-5 records will be broken next year though.

8. Hova

User stats and Team stats are fully upated. Check em out.

Looks like Bama had the number 1 defense leading in most categories and only allowing an impressive 10 points per game in 2010. Nice

9. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Very cool, Hova. I need to work on getting UCLA near the top in most categories.

10. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

ACCCG
    VT-19
    #11 FSU-21

Awesome game by both teams which was, as per usual this year, decided by the cpu. I was up 13-6 in the second half when the cpu started quick throwing into the ground when I was on offense, not throwing when I hit receiver buttons and on 4 occasions, auto-throwing. Of those 4 auto throws, one was a pick six, one came on a game tying 2 pt conversion attempt and another was intercepted to seal the game for FSU. This is exactly why this year's game is so flawed. Without the glitchy shit, we had a one possession game that was basically 2 heavyweight defenses duking it out. Ceewo played a great game on both sides of the ball and is a deserving champ. I have no gripes about that at all.

As for stats, Tyrod Taylor was 16-30 for 209 and a TD. He also had the 2 auto throw interceptions. My rushing game was non-existent as Nigel Carr took a break from car burglaries to go complete beast mode. He and Markus White pretty much set up camp in my backfield. When I tell you they damn near took handoffs, I'm not kidding.

I always feel weird playing FSU, as they're my alma mater, so I really don't mind losing to them. Better than losing to florida.

11. Hova

haha nice write up. what you mean quick throwing? You talking about when you get hit and throw it?

12. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

no i mean as soon as i snapped it, taylor would chuck it at the feet of a receiver, who wasn't even off the line of scrimmage yet.

13. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

It was a great game. I had no idea that was happening. It does suck though. Both defenses were stout and I felt fortunate to hold you to a pair of FG's on your first two possessions.

14. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

yeah i was going to go for it on 4th the second time on that first drive, following the int, but i had a feeling points were going to be at a premium. nigel carr is going to be a beast for north alabama (aka fsu north) this year.

15. Hova

Ah ok gotcha. Ya I hate when that happens.