Legacy Difficulty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jul 12, 2010.

?

What difficulty?

1. Hiesman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. All American With adjusted sliders

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Legacy Difficulty

What are you guys thinking? Hiesman or All-American with adjusted sliders?

I am leaning towards hiesman after playing the demo but the retail game could be different. I have always been a hiesman guy though but it will ultimately be a group decision.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will need to play retail version before deciding. I plan to play a few games on each level before I make a decision.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

I agree with brave. We will have a couple days to figure it out before rosters r go

4. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Im a heisman guy cant stand the easy all american since i put it on default heisman setting from day 1.. blowing out cpu gets old to me and no matter sliders ill do it all day on all american.... Just sayin

5. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I'll go with these guys, and vote after a few games on the retail game; should have it Wednesday. I definitely don't want it to be too easy; I would prefer to lose a couple extra games, then go undefeated every year. That being said, I really don't want to be barely sneaking into bowl games each season.

6. Hova

We will run with the most realistic setting. I want guys to lose because the CPU has better players, not because they get 40 pancakes lol

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I really hate losing, or even struggling on defense, just because the CPU offense knocks down all 11 guys on every play. I'm still amazed I imagined to lose some of those games in this league when CPU had me beaten 35-2 on pancake blocks.

The reason I hate Heisman isn't because the CPU is more likely to beat me. It is because I hate when mediocre QB's turn into Peyton Manning and every opposing lineman turns into Johnathon Ogden.

8. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

+1

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

We need to test some AA w adjusted sliders. And no DJ you will not dominate this year, at least not right away. Game is tons better than '10

10. Hova

We need everyone to play heisman with your team agaisnt an equally rated team and post what you like and do not like about it. From there we can adjust sliders on AA if people are not happy with what they are seeing.

11. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

+2