1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Legacy Football - Pro Clubs League

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by BlyGilmore, Sep 24, 2014.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Sup guys. Hope this finds you all well, and I hope I'm not intruding by posting here (feel free to remove if you think I am).

It's been a while since I've done anything official in the sports gaming world, but I've been working for a while on a site called Legacy-Football.com.

The idea actually sprung up a bunch of years back while playing for Tradition FC. "Wouldn't it be cool if ..." it started.

The concept is pretty simple - a league of pro clubs, but instead of you controlling say Liverpool or Chelsea, you're a player on Liverpool or Chelsea. Get another 10 or 20 clubs involved and you have two leagues running with a Champions League in Season II. And after each season the transfer market opens up and players move from team to team.

I actually played in a league like this last winter for about 6 months, and it was awesome. Took sports gaming to a completely different level. Only problem was the league was based in Europe, and it was tough playing at 2/3 p.m. in the afternoon. That conflicted with coaching baseball and that was that.

But now its a new FIFA, and I'm trying to bring the same kind of experience but with more US friendly times.

If you're interested drop me a line. Looking for players, managers and also folks to help admin it if anybody is interested.

If not, hope this finds everybody well and best of luck!

2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

might help to know what console.