Legacy Freshman Focus 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Time to take a look at what freshman are having impacts thus far...

[​IMG] WR Jerome Alvarez :5stars:
    Stats: 17 Rec, 377 YDS, 4 TDs, 1 Drop
    Synopsis: Jerome is an absolute beast and after 1 game took over the starting slot as Wideout with his huge frame and blazing speed. He is a star in the making and has great stats for only playing a few games due to injury. Looks to finish the season off strong.

[​IMG] DT Fred Barber
    Stats: 17 Tackles, 8 TFL, 8 Sacks
    Synopsis: Fred is having a huge season at DT with 8 sacks. That leads the league at his position. He has been disruptive in the passing game all season and looks to make history at UCLA, he is off to a great start.

[​IMG] WR John Terry
    Stats: 25 Rec, 547 YDs, 3 TDs, 2 Drops
    Synopsis: John is another strong productive WR for Iowa. He has over 500 yards already and has found the endzone 3 times. He has solid hands and is a great fit for the Iowa offense. Has a chance to get close to the 1,000 yard mark this season.

[​IMG] WR Jason Bowers [​IMG]
    Stats: 36 Rec, 596 YDs, 7 TDs, 6 Drops
    Synopsis: Jason has exploded onto the scene this season with alot of yardage in the high flyinf offense and 7 trips to the endzone, leading all freshman WRs. He does however had 6 drops and need to learn how to hang on to the ball fast.

[​IMG] ROLB Issac King [​IMG]
    Stats: 52 Tackles, 10 TFL, Sack, 4 Defl, FF
    Synopsis: LSU once again has another standout LB, this time freshman ROLB Issac King. He has an impressive 52 tackles already and is making big plays in the passing game. Looks to be another star in the making at LB for the tigers, great find for a 3 star prospect as well.

[​IMG] WR Patrick Graham [​IMG]
    Stats: 21 Rec, 411 YDs, 3 TDs
    Synopsis: Another productive freshman at WR in the legacy, Patrick Graham, is having a solid season in the air raid offense. He has the yards and scores and most impressive is 0 drops in 21 attemps. This kid catches everything that comes his way.

Top 5 Poll:

1. DT Fred Barber
    2. ROLB Issac King
    3. WR John Terry
    4. WR Patrick Graham
    5. Jerome Alvarez

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Graham has made some amazing plays, he surprises me a lot with some of the stuff he's done.

Kind of cool to see a few 3 stars.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Terry was a 4-star recruit that I didn't think much of at the time. Dude is a beast though, he's going to be the best ever at Iowa.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

No love for the Miami freshmen :(

5. Hova

What Miami freshman??

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Only Penn State freshman seeing the field is ROLB Dan Gooden but he hasn't put up big numbers. Maybe next year I can put up some numbers with my true freshman QB.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

QB and DE, not sure if the DE has gained worthy stats but the QB is seeing good PT as a backup, 4 TD tosses and close to 500 yards passing already

8. Hova

How can a backup QB have a huge impact on your team? lol Maybe if your other got hurt and he was winning the games.

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

He is winning the games. He always plays the 4th quarter, even if we are losing or tied. He has played 4 games and threw at least one TD in each, even ran one in.

10. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Barber Beastin'!!!

11. Hova

Sorry for slacking on this, Last year was real busy for me school wise. I will try to pick it up this season. After a GREAT season at a rare position our 2015 freshman of the year award goes too.....

[​IMG] DT Fred Barber

Congrats to Fred Barber who was also a defensive MVP candidate in the Legacy