1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Legacy Freshman of the Year Winner Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Legacy Freshman of the Year Winner Season 1

[​IMG]

This years Winner of the Freshman of the Year award is (RS) FR QB Aaron Murray of the Georgia Bulldogs.

136.4 Passer Rating, 130/259, 2354 YDs, 15 TDs, 12 INTs, 31 Atts, 51 YDS, 4 TDs

Highlights of the Season:

- Knocked off #12 Ranked Auburn on the Road
    - Knocked off #2 Ranked USC on the Road

Murray had a great all around season and showed himself as a true leader of this Georgia team during his first year on the field. He led the team to a surprise 9-3 season and was 1 win away from a possible BCS bowl and Conference Title. He should be a great leader for many years to come in the Legacy. Congratulations to the first FOTY winner, QB Aaron Murray.

2. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Wow, setting up nicely for the sophomore slump. He loses 3 starting linemen next year.

3. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Im sorry but WHAT!!!!!!

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

He beat you with a Freshman QB on the road and knocked off USC...doubt you could have done that last one.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Statistically I would have voted for Dyer, plus I will never forget the 350yd 7 TD performance against me.......

6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Yea i knocked off #5 oregon because of dyer on the road and a top 5 bama cause of dyer so dont want to hear the he showed up in the big games excuse