1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Legacy Hall of Fame - Nominees 2014

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MoonBBad, Dec 12, 2011.

1. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Thought we might as well start this thread up since I was looking at mine and wanted to post a few nominees on behalf of the Fighting Irish.

Name: Aaron Lynch
    Position: RE
    Class: Senior

Statistics:
    • 120 Total Tackles
    • 67 Solo Tackles
    • 53 Assisted Tackles
    • 44 Tackles for Loss
    • 22.5 Sacks
    • 3 Forced Fumbles
    A staple on Notre Dame's defensive line Aaron Lynch had a great career in South Bend. The 6'6" 254 lb Senior has been an animal on the defensive line for the Irish.

Name: Lo Wood
    Position: CB
    Class: Senior

Statistics:

• 155 Total Tackles
    • 90 Solo Tackles
    • 65 Assisted Tackles
    • 26 Tackles for Loss
    • 10.5 sacks
    • 11 Interceptions
    • 3 Forced Fumbles
    • 2 Fumble Recoveries
    • 1 Saftey
    • 2 Defensive Touchdowns
    What can I say about this kid? He is a hard hitter, he has great hands, great awareness and presence on the field, a natural leader in the locker room, he really is the complete player. A fixture in the Irish secondary, All American Lo Wood has had an impressive career with the Irish.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will need to review my career stats to determine if any Georgia players are worthy. I really cannot think of any players off the top of my head. I might submit my defensive end but I think he only had 2 productive seasons.

3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Braxton Miller RS Jr

Miller completed 455 of 811 attempts for 7,812 yards and 62 TD passing in 3 seasons of play. He also scored 8 TDs on the ground.Miller now holds the record for passing yards and TD in Ohio St history.

Miller has a career record of 2-2 against Michigan, going into the B1G championship game. He is 2-0 in bowl games and 33-7 overall. He led the Buckeyes to 3 straight Leaders Division championships.

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I have two defensive players that I will nominate if they go pro.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I looked through my career stats last night but do not have anyone to nominate. My defensive end Morant had 2 very good seasons, but no awards to his name and his career stats don't look that special.

6. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I will look at mine this afternoon when I get home.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

:3stars:SS Ben Mitchell

185 Tackles, 36 TFL, 6 Sacks, 7 INTs, 97 INT YDS, 15 Defl, FF, Safety, TD

Ben has outplayed his potential his whole career at Michigan. He started as a JUCO SO and started every season since. He leads the team in career tackles and also played great coverage in his career with 7 INTs and 15 Deflections. He has been the best player on defense the last 2 years, not bad for a :3stars:.