Legacy Hall of Fame - Nominees 2014

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MoonBBad, Dec 12, 2011.

1. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Thought we might as well start this thread up since I was looking at mine and wanted to post a few nominees on behalf of the Fighting Irish.

Name: Aaron Lynch
    Position: RE
    Class: Senior

Statistics:
    • 120 Total Tackles
    • 67 Solo Tackles
    • 53 Assisted Tackles
    • 44 Tackles for Loss
    • 22.5 Sacks
    • 3 Forced Fumbles
    A staple on Notre Dame's defensive line Aaron Lynch had a great career in South Bend. The 6'6" 254 lb Senior has been an animal on the defensive line for the Irish.

Name: Lo Wood
    Position: CB
    Class: Senior

Statistics:

• 155 Total Tackles
    • 90 Solo Tackles
    • 65 Assisted Tackles
    • 26 Tackles for Loss
    • 10.5 sacks
    • 11 Interceptions
    • 3 Forced Fumbles
    • 2 Fumble Recoveries
    • 1 Saftey
    • 2 Defensive Touchdowns
    What can I say about this kid? He is a hard hitter, he has great hands, great awareness and presence on the field, a natural leader in the locker room, he really is the complete player. A fixture in the Irish secondary, All American Lo Wood has had an impressive career with the Irish.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will need to review my career stats to determine if any Georgia players are worthy. I really cannot think of any players off the top of my head. I might submit my defensive end but I think he only had 2 productive seasons.

3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Braxton Miller RS Jr

Miller completed 455 of 811 attempts for 7,812 yards and 62 TD passing in 3 seasons of play. He also scored 8 TDs on the ground.Miller now holds the record for passing yards and TD in Ohio St history.

Miller has a career record of 2-2 against Michigan, going into the B1G championship game. He is 2-0 in bowl games and 33-7 overall. He led the Buckeyes to 3 straight Leaders Division championships.

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I have two defensive players that I will nominate if they go pro.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I looked through my career stats last night but do not have anyone to nominate. My defensive end Morant had 2 very good seasons, but no awards to his name and his career stats don't look that special.

6. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I will look at mine this afternoon when I get home.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

:3stars:SS Ben Mitchell

185 Tackles, 36 TFL, 6 Sacks, 7 INTs, 97 INT YDS, 15 Defl, FF, Safety, TD

Ben has outplayed his potential his whole career at Michigan. He started as a JUCO SO and started every season since. He leads the team in career tackles and also played great coverage in his career with 7 INTs and 15 Deflections. He has been the best player on defense the last 2 years, not bad for a :3stars:.