Legacy Hall of Fame - Reminder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Oct 25, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    Save pictures and stats for any players you wish to nominate. I will start a nomination thread once we get into offseason but stats for players will be lost after Player's Leaving stage. If you have videos, please upload to EA Media Lounge and send me links. If we have enough submissions I will put together a video. I should have started this sooner so people could save highlights during the season.

Couple rules to keep in mind.

- Players must be on active roster for at least 3 years (no RS SO or transfers)
    - Players leaving early for draft can be nominated for HoF this year, if they are not swayed back
    - No limit on how many players can be nominated by one team, but be realistic on who you nominate
    - Voting will be done in the same method as NCAA 11. For newcomers (which is almost everyone), each user votes yes or no on the nominated players. The player needs 7 of 11 votes to get elected to HoF. The nominated players' team canno vote on the player. If we are still at 10 users by the time of voting, it will switch to 6 of 9.
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    I'll check my guys out when I log on, pry slim pickens.